Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeighB26

If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She is eerily quiet now and the other pair are quiet on this now too which makes me think it’s gone legal 🤔

in other news though, where’s the packages? When’s the pole dancing clothes line coming out? Has she lost her gangrene finger yet? Is Elmo not still “pranking her” with a set up tripod while she fake “autistically sleeps”? So much to wonder of a Wednesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
She is dying to get pregnant!!!! And she's going to blame it on the coil and all her "problems" she's been having. Elmo will be well and truly trapped then

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Sisi2020

Her reel about not being pregnant, girl seriously so insensitive to so many women trying to conceive!! Pregnancy isn’t a joke… if she was trying to conceive for a long period of time and not getting pregnant she would be the very one on her stories every month crying and self diagnosing.

She's on live now and I can't get over how fake her stimming is. She's rocking back and forth, sucking her thumb, biting her nails, stimming her fingers, etc, I can't. She even brought it up that she's doing it and said she's always done this. I'm sorry, she's never done this before until a couple of months ago. When I stim, I don't even notice I'm doing it unless someone points it out to see if I'm okay. No one even mentioned her doing it, she just brought it up herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
yeah very badly but I still think she’s hamming it up entirely. I don’t believe for one second she’s autistic. It’s good for engagement. From someone who has a different ailment every week I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of her mouth.
Wouldn’t be shocked if she starts saying she has erectile dysfunction next if that becomes popular on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 21

antiblogger

I really think she has ruined eskimos reputation since she's got with him. I'd bet she emotionally manipulated the dad into saying that shit about her for her autistic assessment. She can fk off with this autistic thing. Before that I actually didn't overly mind her talking shite, but hadn't been following her for too long, but that has so badly pissed me off that I cannot stand her now she's so fake. All these influencer people are fake, narcissistic charlatans preying on young "girls". Every single one of them are predators. PreTeen and teen girls shouldn't be influenced by women in their 20s 30s and so on. I wish there was some way to stop it honestly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

rageinducing

Chatty Member
She’ll prob come on and say she’s infertile soon
If she does I’m driving to the Maxol station saying her packages are ready only to deliver an ass kicking. She has no idea how soul destroying infertility is and I know first hand having done it all only to end up with empty arms. I will lose my shit if she starts that!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Once diagnosed it’s common for people to unmask yes. What’s not common, is that once you get your diagnosis you act like the “stereotype” of autism instead of unmasking traits you already have yourself. None of it seems sincere it all just comes across as content. She was going live every night for months making different meals every night, a variety of different foods and recipes & suddenly her safe food is chicken kievs and potatoes? I got bullied relentlessly as a child for eating my safe foods everyday, I was high masking and still am but all of that goes out the window as soon as I have to eat. You don’t just suddenly start acting autistic when your diagnosed, is my point.

Edited to add this, niamh herself proving my point ♥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

monepierce

“Too good at masking💅” is she actually fucking serious this is why people don’t like her, being high masking isn’t cool or a trend and that’s exactly what she’s making it out to be. The report is laughable you’d have more information on a report of my big toe.
she can fuck right off, actual neurodivergent people like myself have to rely on masking or people end up not liking you or have an issue with you for no reason. I once worked with a girl and my mask slipped and she saw my neurodivergent traits really early and she acted as if I called her a slur. and I ended up fretting and worrying about leaving a bad impression on her, she ended up reporting me at every opportunity because I was “making her uncomfortable”. Kneevo had these traits as early as 6 months, and she watched TikTok’s on them. also she attended loads of concerts before no problem, but ever since her “diagnosis” it’s a problem all of a sudden?

• Heart
i hate this idea that autism is almost a quirky personlity trait.
enrages me.
Literally! I got diagnosed a year ago now and to this day I haven’t told anyone except my mother who had to go through various interviews and my boyfriend who had to do the same because of people like niamh making autism out to be a mockery when a lot people suffer their whole lives because of it. My report still isn’t done because surprise niamh reports ARE that extensive! She was spewing about this diagnosis before she had any appointment for it, it just shows how much this HASN'T effected her, because she wouldn’t be so quick to jump online with her new diagnosis, misinformation and fake stimming. Fucking offensive.

• Heart

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Jesus just read all the “quirks” on her TikTok and feel like half the population exhibits these during their teenage years. She’s reaching big time
She literally googled signs of autism and repeated it back to her psychiatrist. And people wonder why the waiting lists for assessments are so long!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18