Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeighB26

Did U not know you get 2 weeks holiday off autism but U can only take them when your views are down and there is a negative light on U for being a groomer. She really is a waste of space
Must tell my son about those 2 weeks off, could really do with 2 weeks not walking on eggshells 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
trying to get views off a diagnosis is disgusting especially when she seems to knows nothing about it apart from what a quick google search would tell you

• Heart

Kkool

Wonder how many times a day she mentions she has autism to the people around her? 'No I can't go there I'm autistic' or 'oh no I won't cope well with My autism' 😑

• Haha

queenl123

She winds me up, so she woke up at 11am and couldn’t get a taxi. It’s one of the busiest weekends in Dublin, why would she not prepare before if she wanted her hair done that much 🤣

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how she’ll spill the beans on herself and then act all secretive, legit told people they bought a house and payed over 100k asking but on live she’s telling people “you’ll have to wait and see” like girl what hahahaah
Like no one cares! She has nothing else going on apart from her health issues and well that's it.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Must tell my son about those 2 weeks off, could really do with 2 weeks not walking on eggshells 🤣🤣
Same here and the vocal stimms in our house at the min are on another level my ears a due a good rest
---
She hasn’t a notion, you don’t just act autistic when you get a diagnosis? What the fuck
Good on that girl calling her out . Hello fresh is gone out the window cause she is having an autistic moment. And the food seperated 🤣🤣🤣 her hello fresh food never looked seperated it's was all blobed on the plate and she had no probs tucking into it for money 🤑 💰

• Haha

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I think the plan now for the pair of them is to become professional dole merchants claiming disability. And for whoever keeps commenting saying the amount for disability isn’t sustainable, it will be enough for these two dopes if they can do social on the side. Sure what else do they spend money on!
So not only is she self diagnosing, she’s now diagnosing other people. Good grief.

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
Still no sign of her 😮 send out pest control to her gaff get the scabby thing off the bed. Anyone watching the beef with the child and Ur man Patrick Brennan 🤣🤣 it's funny nothing juicy just a slagging match 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
It honestly baffles me that brands are sending her PR packages. I used to love voduz hair products but since she started making videos for them I’ve unfollowed them and stopped buying their products. I had a basket full of bound apparel ready to buy and as soon as she uploaded her video with them I just couldn’t do it. I know I’m not the only one as I’ve seen other people saying that her promoting the brands is a bit off putting. She never uploads a good quality video, has filters on all of her TikTok’s and just makes the brand seem dirty and unreliable. There is so many other micro influencers that have little to no followers, but upload AMAZING content and they are the ones who should be getting sent PR.
Baffled that HelloFresh sent her stuff too. She isn't a foodie, and doesn't eat regular meals it seems.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand the constant talk she does of Alex this and Alex that - it’s obsessive behaviour- has she no friends to discuss him with - as it’s weird constantly talking about him, to her followers (strangers)

PurplePie

Chatty Member
The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy bitch.
I'd genuinely be surprised if she changed her knickers more than twice a week. She's filthy.

• Haha
  • Sick

rageinducing

Chatty Member
if we tell her we’ll get the 6 counties back if she didn’t have a platform, she might fuck off
No she wouldn’t the dose, that 6 counties rhetoric is just for content and it’s something 16 year olds spout about not knowing how complex the whole situation is. People like her think it’s a simple fix. She’s an imbecile. This autistic content needs to die too because she’s insulting actual neurodivergent people now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Jellybb

VIP Member
This is the whole reason I said she’s permanently offended. You can find offence anywhere if you look hard enough and this one is like Dora the fucking explorer seeking out stuff to be outraged about
I know! But these fucking articles drive me insane! There is at least one every week! I do not give one shiny shit if someone from a us tv show refers to cillian murphy As British… 🙄 Niamh needs to get a job and focus her mind elsewhere

Reactions: 9