Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevman

Did anyone catch the comment under her post about the Brits basically calling her out for being a hypocrite by saying she supports Palestine but does PR hauls for brands that support Israel was gonna screenshot it once I got home on the PC but it's fine now I assume she deleted it

Reactions: 11

Saz99

Ah yeah when she’s struggling to mind herself while dying to be pregnant. If I was him I’d run a mile.
He seems like he has lost himself in this relationship just as much as her, his ego has been so high for years with Versatile and what seemed like a previously strong relationship with his ex and now it's likely on the floor since then. Also his dad has passed a few years ago and he said he had stopped drinking before after his dad passed but I'd guess he has placed that addiction habit on weed or psychedelics he seems very much troubled and at a low point while also in a relationship with a hyper attached unstable person, I bet she's prob planting seeds like "you'll make a great daddy" with him weekly giving him exactly what someone after so many knocks would crave to hear, he's likely more emotionally vulnerable than her.

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Wonder how many times a day she mentions she has autism to the people around her? 'No I can't go there I'm autistic' or 'oh no I won't cope well with My autism' 😑
“No Brandon I can’t go where you want to go because I AM AuTIsTiC” “oh wait I want to go to Olivia Rodrigo 2 nights in a row, let me just unsubscribe to my autism for me”
---
I just saw this, literally still do it when I need to stretch my back, guess I’m now autistic by kneevo standards 🤷🏼‍♀️ will she post me a diagnosis on a sticky note?

Attachments

After he put her on live while she slept alarm bells would be ringing, when your partner starts to poke fun at you for external laughs they aren't valuing you to the level they once did.
on her instagram live the other day she said she was so embarrassed and annoyed because she doesn’t normally sleep in that late but she was sick this week🤣

• Haha

gibby234

All those ‘quirks’ are the most stereotypical autistic traits ya could come across…the father feeding into it too would make ya sick

moonwaterpisces

She just gets more and more painful. This autistic content is shocking. If she gets preg, can you imagine? JESUS

rageinducing

Chatty Member
She is eerily quiet now and the other pair are quiet on this now too which makes me think it’s gone legal 🤔

in other news though, where’s the packages? When’s the pole dancing clothes line coming out? Has she lost her gangrene finger yet? Is Elmo not still “pranking her” with a set up tripod while she fake “autistically sleeps”? So much to wonder of a Wednesday 😂
When are they moving into the 100k over asking house. What’s happening with her Turkish villa sale, what’s the next ailment she’ll contract?

• Haha
She really is carrying on like a different person now. She said that she doesn’t have the body confidence anymore to wear some of her clothes….eh some of her outfits over the last few months have required a huge amount of confidence

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
So the loop earplugs were brilliant despite her not even having them in right. I wear them to block out my husband's snoring and they are fantastic but they need to be bloody inserted properly. Just shows how full of shit she is.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Jesus just read all the “quirks” on her TikTok and feel like half the population exhibits these during their teenage years. She’s reaching big time

Ameliaknoxx

I doubt she will ever be able to get a real job when her inevitable downfall happens, imagine your co workers googling you and finding 13 full threads of dirt on you, she should be so embarrassed

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Her reel about not being pregnant, girl seriously so insensitive to so many women trying to conceive!! Pregnancy isn’t a joke… if she was trying to conceive for a long period of time and not getting pregnant she would be the very one on her stories every month crying and self diagnosing.
I guarantee you if she found out she’s was pregnant she’d be over the moon