Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
this shit drives me mad. The fake outrage 🙄 fuck the fuck off. Who cares. Miss Republic of Ireland herself
IMG_8959.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Woke at 11 for an APPOINTMENT AT 12!!!! What is she playing at. No doubt she’ll blame autism for her poor time management.
This clown swans through life, being handed everything. She can’t even remove herself from a situation and maybe see something from someone else’s perspective. That hairdresser lost money because this lazy excuse couldn’t be arsed setting an alarm and being considerate of someone else.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Was looking through her tagged pics & came across this beauty…
Happy Saturday all.
Funny how in her tagged pics there’s so many of her at festivals and concerts right in the middle of it all, not a bother. & Loads of her with random “fans”.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
“Too good at masking💅” is she actually fucking serious this is why people don’t like her, being high masking isn’t cool or a trend and that’s exactly what she’s making it out to be. The report is laughable you’d have more information on a report of my big toe.

Aggie123

I saw a bit of her live the other day.. didn’t click in to see what the question was but I assume it was any plans this week … she said no just prepare for longitude .. imagine at her age she hasn’t a job to go to or even enough influencer work to call work !! How is that a life ..

• Haha

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Go shove your fomo up your hole kneevo
She contradicts herself way too often, and in video form too the dope. 10 hours ago she uploads this saying she has FOMO for missing the gig that when the tickets came out she didn't bother to try and get tickets and "now I'm like fuck my life, I'm stuck in my house I could be at the eras tour screaming love story who cares if i don't know every song"
Anything for a lick of viral attention. You pathetic loser kneevo, you uploaded at least 2 videos to tt having a solo dance sesh to taylor swift in your garden, even claiming elmo was in the pub meaning you were alone in your gaff dancing to the bare sounds of t swift and not only recorded but uploaded that shit. I'm mortified for you!

---
Did she delete the video you posted? I can't see it on her TT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
i hate this idea that autism is almost a quirky personlity trait.
enrages me.
“For my autistic girlies” as if it’s some cool group she’s created🤮 pretty sure anyone with autism just says “I’m a girl or boy or whatever” when referencing themselves not “hey I’m an autistic girly ✌🏻 😘

• Sick

glitterguts

She winds me up, so she woke up at 11am and couldn’t get a taxi. It’s one of the busiest weekends in Dublin, why would she not prepare before if she wanted her hair done that much 🤣
Woke at 11 for an APPOINTMENT AT 12!!!! What is she playing at. No doubt she’ll blame autism for her poor time management.

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She just gets more and more painful. This autistic content is shocking. If she gets preg, can you imagine? JESUS
I imagine it will go a little like this - “The baby is kicking in rhythm to versatile, they’re Irish dancing already and going to be the next leader of Ireland and will bring world peace through dance but the time of night they kick, I just know they’re autistic too #autisitcbabiesinthewomb ✌🏻 😘 😛
---
I could have sworn they were living with his Mam, in his family home, while they “saved for their own”? Or was that as much a lie as the €100k over asking that they paid?
I think someone said before it’s his mothers house and she has a few properties and this is one of them…..however photos were spotted up the stairs and hall so it gave a family home impression however her room looks like a fucking crack den with the lumps out of the wall and weird “furniture” she was juggling the telly on

• Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I think what she’s trying to say, poorly, is that a lot of autistic people will present as “more” autistic after a diagnosis because they feel validated, and often feel a lesser need to mask their autistic traits.
yeah very badly but I still think she’s hamming it up entirely. I don’t believe for one second she’s autistic. It’s good for engagement. From someone who has a different ailment every week I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of her mouth.

• Heart

antiblogger

God help the poor child if it does happen. Won't have a chance. Imagine everyone in school seeing your mams OF. And all the delusional shit she will put in his/her head.

• Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
LOL you're like that 24/7
The amount of wankers I’ve seen since yday posting pouting sad faces on insta and Facebook crying they’ve the flu or tonsillitis looking for sympathy and not going to work after being on the bag or yoked out of their minds wearing bikinis at the 2 main festivals is fucking pathetic 😂 it’s called session depression and tiredness. Handle it in private like the rest of us did ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha