Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I caught her live last night where she was saying Alex is not posh, he has so many friends from the flats so he couldn't be posh 🤣🤣 she's such a thick

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Lads I don’t know if it’s photoshopping or the angles in pic 2 but who does she think she’s fooling
I hate to say it because I don’t like her one bit but She looks great though why bother the photoshopping to look fake - apart from the arse, it’s literally at a right angle coming out the top of her leg 😳 it needs to be dissolved or removed wtf they use in a BBL because it’s FUCKED 😳

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
God I tuned into her live for a total of 5 minutes yesterday and straight away she’s talking about her autism 🤣 someone asked what her favourite food is or something and she said due to her autism she eats the same things most days.. I cannot believe this is her new era 😂
Kneevo & Elmo chicken Kiev
The couple of dreams

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Sure we already knew this? She told us this herself.
Well it was guessed as to what was in the “maxol packages”
Yea it shows Lindsay appears to be getting her content from Tattle these days but she’s not letting the Kneevo hatred go 😂 it was boring her being too quiet out of nowhere but this might make kneevo finally speak on the case of the mysterious missing macol packages full of pole dancing clothes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

glitterguts

Playing the fucking tin whistle there while suddenly stimming within frame. Give us a break you fucking idiot!
---
She is now whinging on Stories about Longitude and saying because she’s autistic she can’t handle crowds or concerts but doesn’t want to be the reason one of her friends has to stand at the back with her and miss the experience - sorry, but why can’t your boyfriend just stay with you if you find concerts so hard?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

glitterguts

The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy bitch.
The fact that she says ‘a few days later I was in the shower and noticed…’ how did you not notice THE SAME DAY OR THE NEXT DAY, YOU DIRTY, UNWASHED ARSE!!!

• Haha

Buildacastle

She thinks she’s Beyonce with this “wait and see” bollox. Acting like we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting for her house announcement 🤣🤣

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Anyone see the “doing this for my wedding” not “if I get married” as if she’s already engaged 😂 Hope elmo has not pet bunnies, she’s giving Kathy bates vibes with the bf posts while she’s on hols and all……

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
If he had a job, he wouldn't have time to be at this shite. God love the mother, two unemployed halfwits lying around day in and day out.
The mother is enabling it. It’s one thing to let your adult son carry on like that, but to have his gf move in and provide absolutely nothing but scream into her phone at all hours.

Just clarifying my point… if I was living in a property owned by my parents rent free there is no way they would allow me to just piss about all day doing nothing. Never mind bringing a partner to live there and do the same. I’d be told I had x amount of time to find a job or do something or I’d be out.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Exactly once they have a certain number of followers it doesn’t matter if you’ve a bad attitude or no dignity they’ll get your to promote shite because some of your followers will buy shit they’re selling. It’s falling off though because the trust is gone and I’m here for it. There’s too much #ad #pr #gifted shite going on and regular people are sick and tired of it. Can’t wait for it to be a thing of the past
Honestly, it’s lazy marketing at this point from a business perspective. Too many businesses are coming out of the woodwork with skanger teenagers running them as “social media experts” advising well known businesses to link with influencers and no due diligence is done, the “social media marketing” company itself is normally a sham scumbag with no education or credibility and then you’ve scandals such as the likes of Sarah Burke lying about having PCOS and cysts but promoting Therapie IVF treatments and the Drs and company had to scramble and back track on her lies but they didn’t mind her lies until they were called out by patients with actual illnesses refused treatments in other clinics.
All this “influencer” lark is feeding little narcs egos and they all need to get fucked and get real jobs, lazy cunts. We’re going to have a mass dole line in a few years when these cunts have no pensions or jobs and no skills or qualifications.

what can kneevo put on a CV? “Joined the solo mile high club” “can make pasta with instructions from hello fresh”

• Haha
  • Heart