Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stevman

She really is carrying on like a different person now. She said that she doesn’t have the body confidence anymore to wear some of her clothes….eh some of her outfits over the last few months have required a huge amount of confidence
Probably because she's trying to squeeze herself into sizes she isn't most of the time she's spilling out of them with the seams at full stretch. She's one sneeze away from a wardrobe malfunction. It's fine to gain weight but dress for the body you have not the body you want.

Reactions: 16

rageinducing

Chatty Member
If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle
She’s so ignorant, cherry picking what suits her narrative. She’s an absolute pest

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Her father seems like a total eejit
Always a red flag to me when he was “comfortable” with her doing only fans. My parents would disown me having raised me to respect myself and my body, theyd be too hurt that I’d want to sell myself like that. Just never sat well with me that he seemed ok with it.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Has she never heard of a taxi? Or googling transport? Why does she need her hand held doing anything
Classic “influencer” move, looking for a freebie. When are these leaches gonna piss off or when are companies gonna catch on to the fact that they’re losing credibility by using them for marketing. They are with me anyway and a lot of others are feeling the same way
---
I hate to defend Niamh in this instance but this weekend in Dublin is going to be a nightmare and it’s already been warned that there will be a taxi shortage due to all the events going on at the same time. Dublin Bus aren’t putting on any extras services and last time I went to a gig in Marley Park it took me three hours to get home and I live a 50 minute drive away due to all the various diversions.

However!!!! She should have planned better and not asked this question on the Friday of the biggest weekend Dublin has seen in years. But she’ll probably blame her autism for poor planning ahead.
Ah yeah nobody is disputing it’ll be a nightmare it’s her inability to solve her own problems that I would take issue with, use fucking Google to arrange any amount of transport you want. Jesus it’s not hard. Stop looking for a freebie or someone else to sort your issue.

• Heart

glitterguts

Whinging about her eyelashes not being thick enough, is she forgetting she was literally ripping them out of her eyelids with toilet roll not even 2 weeks ago?

• Haha

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t understand the constant talk she does of Alex this and Alex that - it’s obsessive behaviour- has she no friends to discuss him with - as it’s weird constantly talking about him, to her followers (strangers)
People secure in their relationships don’t need to convince other people how secure they are. It’s a clear sign of turbulence and trying too hard. Pathetic.

Reactions: 15

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle
Did U not know you get 2 weeks holiday off autism but U can only take them when your views are down and there is a negative light on U for being a groomer. She really is a waste of space

• Haha
Has anyone noticed how she’ll spill the beans on herself and then act all secretive, legit told people they bought a house and payed over 100k asking but on live she’s telling people “you’ll have to wait and see” like girl what hahahaah

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Her story…. She’s actually delusional if she’s going to go back to the same place 🤢
Proves she ignores gut instinct and medical advice in order to get a cheap quick job done for “looks”. Stick on a Penneys set if you’re that stuck but she literally accused the place of being filthy and rough but will go back? Doesn’t help her case against Bowie…..shows she’s the thick

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I caught her live last night where she was saying Alex is not posh, he has so many friends from the flats so he couldn't be posh 🤣🤣 she's such a thick

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Lads I don’t know if it’s photoshopping or the angles in pic 2 but who does she think she’s fooling
I hate to say it because I don’t like her one bit but She looks great though why bother the photoshopping to look fake - apart from the arse, it’s literally at a right angle coming out the top of her leg 😳 it needs to be dissolved or removed wtf they use in a BBL because it’s FUCKED 😳

• Haha

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
God I tuned into her live for a total of 5 minutes yesterday and straight away she’s talking about her autism 🤣 someone asked what her favourite food is or something and she said due to her autism she eats the same things most days.. I cannot believe this is her new era 😂
Kneevo & Elmo chicken Kiev
The couple of dreams

• Haha