Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i hate this idea that autism is almost a quirky personlity trait.
enrages me.
Literally! I got diagnosed a year ago now and to this day I haven’t told anyone except my mother who had to go through various interviews and my boyfriend who had to do the same because of people like niamh making autism out to be a mockery when a lot people suffer their whole lives because of it. My report still isn’t done because surprise niamh reports ARE that extensive! She was spewing about this diagnosis before she had any appointment for it, it just shows how much this HASN'T effected her, because she wouldn’t be so quick to jump online with her new diagnosis, misinformation and fake stimming. Fucking offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Jesus just read all the “quirks” on her TikTok and feel like half the population exhibits these during their teenage years. She’s reaching big time
She literally googled signs of autism and repeated it back to her psychiatrist. And people wonder why the waiting lists for assessments are so long!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
there was a comment on her post recent tiktok telling her to stop with all the autism posts and it was the most liked comment, as soon as she wakes she has it deleted. She’s notorious for deleting comments and claiming she hasn’t

• Heart

Odb3011

I literally despise this autism content, people who actually have autism or who are neurodivergent suffer a lot, from being bullied in school and isolated from others due to being different. She would be the very one who would bully you herself for it! It also really discredits the diagnostic process, sounds like the psychiatrist or whatever just affirmed her through a piece of paper honestly.

• Heart

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
The TikTok about Alex using her shampoo as body wash because he ran out of his own body wash. I believe her because men are like that but all that story tells me is she doesn’t use body wash herself when she showers. If my other half ran out of body wash he’d use mine before he’d think to use shampoo unless there was no body wash at all. Once again showing herself to be a filthy bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to take a long hard look at herself and start taking accountability. The ‘autism’ diagnosis done it for me because it’s fucking insulting and makes a mockery of those of us that are neurodivergent but now she’s making content on pregnancy. At what point do you think she’ll realise enough is fucking enough? Her engagement has gone down an awful lot too recently (love to see it) but how is she not realising why?

If she was truly autistic she’d realise those ‘shutdowns’ happen every day when the smallest thing like a noise or a smell can make you feel overstimulated. It’s not like you get a random flare up of autism and go silent for a few weeks then come back to partying, concerts, holidays etc etc. She really is clueless and taking the piss out of those who truly find every day a struggle
Exactly!! Does she not realise her digital footprint is so fucking big and she’s never once touched on having a shutdown or meltdown before, never struggled socially, never stimmed or suffered with her eating habits. To people who do suffer with these things everyday as a result of their autism it makes me feel sick. If she genuinely posted about things like this before it became socially acceptable on TikTok I feel it would be a different story as it would be more credible. But no. Only posts about it once having autism is socially acceptable on TikTok.
I would never begrudge someone for getting a diagnosis but the way she’s floating it around as content doesn’t sit right with me. Learn about it first.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
Yous don’t need to comment “checking in”.. you can just click watch thread at the top

• Haha
  • Heart

Tea4tw0_

God I tuned into her live for a total of 5 minutes yesterday and straight away she’s talking about her autism 🤣 someone asked what her favourite food is or something and she said due to her autism she eats the same things most days.. I cannot believe this is her new era 😂

• Haha

antiblogger

She doesn't want to go to concerts because she wants to spend all her time with alex. People get to a stage where they outgrow that scene and that's fine but she's using autism as an excuse for her friends. She had no problem before with it.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Her diagnosis of Elmo now is the gateway to an autism “couples” channel and vlog I’d say. 2 dole merchants doing “a life in the day of your favourite culchie & not posh autistic z list celebs”

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
She’ll prob come on and say she’s infertile soon
I don’t need another cunt playing the infertile card for content, posting videos of them doing hormone injections and making love hearts with the syringes, bringing a child into a fucking shit show 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s made a mockery of autism, sure give fertility a bash next……any other taboo subject she can try and monetize next and play make believe with?

waiting for her to say “my da was in the ra” in her next fenian warrior content

• Heart
It honestly baffles me that brands are sending her PR packages. I used to love voduz hair products but since she started making videos for them I’ve unfollowed them and stopped buying their products. I had a basket full of bound apparel ready to buy and as soon as she uploaded her video with them I just couldn’t do it. I know I’m not the only one as I’ve seen other people saying that her promoting the brands is a bit off putting. She never uploads a good quality video, has filters on all of her TikTok’s and just makes the brand seem dirty and unreliable. There is so many other micro influencers that have little to no followers, but upload AMAZING content and they are the ones who should be getting sent PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 17