Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
This is absolutely spot on but this dose will say she was “masking” or some shite because she’s got an excuse for everything she just forgets that the internet keeps receipts and her lies always catch up with her. Next thing she’ll start some new eastern medicine/supplements/program that magically “cure” her if she thinks people are finding her out. An absolute cretin as I’ve said before
Another influencers partner pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for explicit details about herself and for arranging to meet her and he wasn’t given prison time, judge said he had “social inadequacies” as if that ok’d it? She’ll use the autism as a legal defence if Ross presses charges, I can see it clear as day
---
Sorry just adding the link as this influencer had it removed from google search but this is the proof and I think kneevo will go the same route https://www.mayonews.ie/news/home/1113601/man-sent-54-text-messages-to-16-year-old.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She hasn’t a notion, you don’t just act autistic when you get a diagnosis? What the fuck
I think what she’s trying to say, poorly, is that a lot of autistic people will present as “more” autistic after a diagnosis because they feel validated, and often feel a lesser need to mask their autistic traits.

glitterguts

Someone said a while back he’s banned from driving? 😂 I don’t know if that’s true or a still valid but in fairness he also could just hate her and her loud “mates” 😂
Must be the latter as he drives the pair of them around the country for their ‘staycations’.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I could have sworn they were living with his Mam, in his family home, while they “saved for their own”? Or was that as much a lie as the €100k over asking that they paid?

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Another influencers partner pleaded guilty to soliciting a minor for explicit details about herself and for arranging to meet her and he wasn’t given prison time, judge said he had “social inadequacies” as if that ok’d it? She’ll use the autism as a legal defence if Ross presses charges, I can see it clear as day
---
Sorry just adding the link as this influencer had it removed from google search but this is the proof and I think kneevo will go the same route https://www.mayonews.ie/news/home/1113601/man-sent-54-text-messages-to-16-year-old.html
It’ll still ruin her if she’s charged no brands will touch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The girl sees herself through rose coloured glasses. Niamh done the EXACT same. Sat on live nearly every night screaming at people, bullying them, trying to ruin peoples education because they disagree with her opinions on a 9-5. If she could take any accountability at all I feel people would see her differently, but no, everything has an excuse behind it.
Please tell me this asshole is referencing Denise Phillips? 😂 whom she advertises voduz for…….😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2