Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cringing SO bad for her. Away on holidays getting her mates to lip sync to her fellas shite songs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
cringing SO bad for her. Away on holidays getting her mates to lip sync to her fellas shite songs
Going on like a 16 year old. It’s pathetic. Her boyfriend obviously didn’t want her at the wedding either or he’d have insisted she be invited. She’s an option for him and he’s everything to her and those scales don’t balance. She probably inflates his ego with her delusional bullshit and he’s buying what she’s selling. It is certainly not a solid relationship. Once families are against it, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a major issue

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gonna get sick watching her rub and scratch her grotesque fat infected finger all over her chin, chest, ear and arm. Before that she was rubbing her hand on some twinks face and holding bottle in her story, i know it wasn’t the infected hand but still bacteria spreads. Absolute smellbag no wonder her infections spread so severely. Her skin is probably crawling with the dirt before she has any treatments done manky witch🤮🤢

Reactions: 17
She’s still going on about her manky finger and how it’s gone green when she was at the beach and didn’t so much as have a plaster on to keep it covered

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s still going on about her manky finger and how it’s gone green when she was at the beach and didn’t so much as have a plaster on to keep it covered
The finger is clearly infected.

I don't understand how she even feels comfortable enough going around with it like that. It needs medical attention.
Then again, this is the girl who ignored her conjunctivitis (which is highly contagious) for literally weeks...went shopping, touched door handles, went on a ferry and lay on pillows etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh god, just had the misfortune of seeing her finger. Exact same thing happened to my friend when she ripped off a hang nail. Needed antibiotics, be warned it’s going to get much worse. My friend’s turned green and swelled up to a huge pus filled spot, was vile 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh god, just had the misfortune of seeing her finger. Exact same thing happened to my friend when she ripped off a hang nail. Needed antibiotics, be warned it’s going to get much worse. My friend’s turned green and swelled up to a huge pus filled spot, was vile 🤢
If she went to get medical attention NOW - she could avoid it getting worse etc.

Surely this is SO obvious?!

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I’m wrong here but she said the antibiotics aren’t working. I’m pretty sure that’s why you don’t drink alcohol while on antibiotics because they aren’t as effective🙄it’s nearly like she wants it to get really bad so she can play on it and play the poor me like the whole cellulitis thing🙄

Reactions: 19
The finger is clearly infected.

I don't understand how she even feels comfortable enough going around with it like that. It needs medical attention.
Then again, this is the girl who ignored her conjunctivitis (which is highly contagious) for literally weeks...went shopping, touched door handles, went on a ferry and lay on pillows etc.
She’s already had sepsis the brain dead bint is on the road to it again the way she’s carrying on. She’ll whinge she’s on another course of antibiotics when she gets home after either not taking this one or drinking on it which is essentially the same thing. She’s a clown

She should at least get herself into the sea water. The salt water should clean her manky finger a bit. If you’re reading here Kneevo !

Reactions: 18
She got an antibiotic before she left for it , she either isn't taking them or they aren't working with the drinking. It's manky looking. Here what ever happened the little cousin she had? Never seen any more from her .. she was obsessed with her at one point like everything else

Reactions: 9
She got an antibiotic before she left for it , she either isn't taking them or they aren't working with the drinking. It's manky looking. Here what ever happened the little cousin she had? Never seen any more from her .. she was obsessed with her at one point like everything else
Little cousin era is over sure, that had the shelf life of a fruit fly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuinely stunned she got an Autism diagnosis. I wish whoever diagnosed her could see her insta

When she was getting the diagnosis she kept forgetting her appointment 🤔 even for private assessment the lists are long how did she forget her appointment and just get another no bother

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.