Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting on an appointment for a private diagnosis (not for autism) and it took 10 MONTHS because the waiting list was so long. Then when I finally got an appointment it clashed with my work schedule and it was cutthroat trying to get an alternative date.

The skeptic in me thinks she's talking out of her square hole. As others have mentioned she wouldn't go the doc for a crusty eye. And now a gammy finger she will subject everyone to on her stories. Unless she posts her results that she should have gotten from her assessment I don't believe her 🤣

Reactions: 22
I was waiting on an appointment for a private diagnosis (not for autism) and it took 10 MONTHS because the waiting list was so long. Then when I finally got an appointment it clashed with my work schedule and it was cutthroat trying to get an alternative date.

The skeptic in me thinks she's talking out of her square hole. As others have mentioned she wouldn't go the doc for a crusty eye. And now a gammy finger she will subject everyone to on her stories. Unless she posts her results that she should have gotten from her assessment I don't believe her 🤣
She is full of shite. Wait for the updates on the finger when she gets back she will probably need it amputated by that stage the absolute state of it .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn't sit there eating my breakfast with that finger looking at me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope it’s not an attempt at a shakedown of the nail salon.
It already has been . Dirty tools apparently. She said everyone was asking for the name of the salon so they don't go to the same place so she said it's a place U can just walk in don't need an appointment, I'm assuming it's a Chinese place

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god she’s actually rank. It’s funny how a lot of her illnesses/injuries are bacteria related infections, really shows how she never takes care of herself at all.

Reactions: 27
Oh my god she’s actually rank. It’s funny how a lot of her illnesses/injuries are bacteria related infections, really shows how she never takes care of herself at all.
It must be quite worrying.

Eye infections, kidney infections, infected fingernail, stomach issues. She really needs to see a doctor.

Reactions: 13
I feel like her and her group of friends are the kind what would get bullied heavily in school. I dunno why they're "big" on tiktok

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.