Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's not gone with the boyfriend on hols?
Looks like a sponcon holiday similar to that other annoying geebag shanice went on. Did I hear her say something about elmo and her want to go away last minute to mainland spain?

Reactions: 5
Looks like a sponcon holiday similar to that other annoying geebag shanice went on. Did I hear her say something about elmo and her want to go away last minute to mainland spain?
Please god I'm going to Spain in July if she turns up laughing hysterically around my flight I'll burn the airport down

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like he’s at a wedding from his stories? Maybe she wasn’t invited
I’d say that’s why she planned the trip away on such short notice, so she wouldn’t be sitting at home whinging ant the fact that Elmo is off at a wedding that she clearly wasn’t invited to, even as his +1. Looks like a family wedding too, how embarrassing for her to not get an invite!

This was short notice too (less than 2 weeks ago she was posting asking if she ordered from Shein would the stuff arrive on time).

Reactions: 17
To be fair- if she was invited to the wedding she would probably spend the whole time screaming at her phone that the dj wouldn’t play any songs she could hoof around to on the dance floor showing off her Irish dancing skills, then bed rot for the next week complaining she picked up various illnesses from the wedding and attempt to sue the bride and groom

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d say that’s why she planned the trip away on such short notice, so she wouldn’t be sitting at home whinging ant the fact that Elmo is off at a wedding that she clearly wasn’t invited to, even as his +1. Looks like a family wedding too, how embarrassing for her to not get an invite!

This was short notice too (less than 2 weeks ago she was posting asking if she ordered from Shein would the stuff arrive on time).
If it was mine, I don’t care what names I’d be called by family, I wouldn’t want some horse mouth, loud, obnoxious, privacy invading, onlyfans skanger anywhere near my big day on my dime 😂 wonder will she be fighting with Elmo and his mother now though when they’re back 😂 but last min holiday doesn’t scream I’m in the process of buying a house when every penny counts? 🤥😂

Reactions: 12
Brendan and Daniel have to be as annoying if they so friendly with her. I couldn’t stick her

Reactions: 12
I’ve reported her stories to ASAI for not following proper standards when advertising a trip. #PRinvite is a secondary label and must have a primary label (#ad #paidpartnership #gifted) in order to be following standards. I’ll be reporting Brandon too because I’m tired of this influencers not properly following the one rule that is set out as part of their job. I’m sure there’ll be no consequences but one can dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't the world just a fucked up place when people Kneevo are getting invited on free holidays.

Reactions: 29
So she's supposed to be this big Palestine supporter yet in her PR haul she's promoting products from Johnson & Johnson which are supposed to be boycotted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she's supposed to be this big Palestine supporter yet in her PR haul she's promoting products from Johnson & Johnson which are supposed to be boycotted.
You couldn't make it up 🤣🤣🤣 dopey bastard 🤣 the real kneevo is on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On a different note, I really don’t like her hair colour. If she wants to stay dark, she should dye it like she has here, otherwise the bright blonde suits best. Her current colour washes her out

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.