Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I saw the other day she’s trying to plug hello fresh as an ad…. And is using the same meal she made months ago for it….must be desperate for the money .. also is she just trying to make money off the affiliate link and people
Using her code vs hello fresh actually paying her to do the ad?

Reactions: 10
No seriously so she got her first tooth at 3 months which relates to autism now 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ one of mine got a tooth at 2 n a half months it means nothing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No seriously so she got her first tooth at 3 months which relates to autism now 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ one of mine got a tooth at 2 n a half months it means nothing 😂😂
She’s an absolute deranged freak to go actively Googling such shite. Would love to see what ACTUAL reliable medical report she read (which I don’t believe for a second she is intellectually capable of).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Brb just going to tell my autistic son he did it wrong because he didn’t get a tooth till 8 months old

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brb just going to tell my autistic son he did it wrong because he didn’t get a tooth till 8 months old
Wtf like !!!!

I've two sons, eldest got teeth at 6 months.
Youngest didn't get a tooth until the day before his first birthday.
Guess which one has autism ??? The youngest.

My son is 18 and I've never EVER heard about teeth being related in any way to autism. She's a crack pot.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she ramps up these “ailments” cause she has nothing else to provide as “content”.
It’s also a great way to get consistent engagement in terms of comments and replies from her young/naive followers who probably believe what she is saying.

Reactions: 11
This infuriates me. You CHOSE to go to the place you went to to get your nails done, you dimwitted duck. All of a sudden it’s ‘dirty 🤢’ and she’s too good for it, as if she doesn’t wash once a week, live in a mangey filthy dressing down and sleep in the same bed with unwashed sheets for months at a time!!! duck off Niamh, that finger infection is probably from scratching your septic hole or conjunctivitis eye!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This infuriates me. You CHOSE to go to the place you went to to get your nails done, you dimwitted duck. All of a sudden it’s ‘dirty 🤢’ and she’s too good for it, as if she doesn’t wash once a week, live in a mangey filthy dressing down and sleep in the same bed with unwashed sheets for months at a time!!! duck off Niamh, that finger infection is probably from scratching your septic hole or conjunctivitis eye!!
Exactly. She has no way to prove it's from dirty nail tools.
You're cuticles are cut when getting your nails done. All it takes it touching a dirty door handle and not washing your hands to possibly get an infection.
Always someone else's fault.

Reactions: 20
She also said there was hangnail there that was picked off, so of course it's going to get inflamed or infected, that's so common for hangnails. I know a guy who ended up in hospital and nearly lost a finger from picking a hangnail off!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s a massive c..t saying it’s from dirty tools, she’s renound for getting infections after any kind of cosmetic treatment ie her botched arse, gammy eyes, dirty nails and horse teeth. It couldn’t possibly be due to her lack of aftercare on ANY of these treatments she has. It must be all the salons/surgeons who are at fault. Yeah right. Have a shower Niamh.

Reactions: 28
She goes to the doctor after a day for a finger, but left her eye weeks…. That in itself doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 21
They are exactly the type that you see at the Ryanair gate and you PRAY they aren't sitting near you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.