Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do my own nails and I changed gel polish , I was told it happens if you are allergic to some ingredient in the polish before it goes under the lamp. So if you cut too much cuticle off or whatever, it can go into your skin so that’s how it happens I think 😂
Yep she’s developed an allergy now it looks like from poor nail applications. If it is that then she’ll always have it inflammation and pain when she gets her nails done or it can start peeling and splitting too which is really painful.

Reactions: 6
I thought she said a few weeks ago her stomach was the worst pain she has ever felt in her life, now it’s her acid reflux. Good god, imagine having to listen to this one coming up with a new ailment every week. I wonder why she’s sick the whole time when she’s in bed at half 12 in the afternoon 🤔

Reactions: 13
She should be studied as the amount of things wrong with her and she is sick all the time with different things. You could write a medical journal on her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this one tapped in the head or what, her whole internet existence is an embarrassment. Get a life and a job and just live your life like a normal person. How could you forget you have hiatus hernia believe me if you have one you will know about it and another thing they will not do anything to it just treat the symptoms. She will be referred for an endoscopy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she just go get nexium for the heartburn? I’ve the same hernia and mine was only diagnosed with a camera down my throat 🤣🙈 unless she knew about that already! But she had a story up saying she kept forgetting to get medication..
The finger is a joke a bit of savalon and a plaster be grand 🤣🤣 ( coming from a cancer patient here btw)

Attachments

• Heart
Hopefully I can drink on this antibiotic..... would you not of, you know, asked the doctor that ??!

Reactions: 16
She should be studied as the amount of things wrong with her and she is sick all the time with different things. You could write a medical journal on her
There's far more layers of Kneevo's diagnoses and obsessions than there are in an actual onion, how people keep up with her who knows

Reactions: 3
So she was diagnosed with h pylori but didn't bother her hole finishing the antibiotics. I give up.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Going to drink on the antibiotics regardless and cancel them out so she might as well bother her square arse taking them at all. Worst thing she can do is start and not finish a course. She’s an imbecile!

Reactions: 11
God that moonpig reel/tiktok is awful, screaming at the acting like her pretending to open the door. And her poxy wicked witch of the west style fake laugh. Get this one of the internet

• Haha
Is she gonna leave it like that forever. Wait till the middle age spread, her square arse will make a lovely foot rest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t take her long to go back to getting pointless beauty treatments, fat freezing like come onnnn hahaha her reels are so fake as well and does not entice me whatsoever to get this done
Isn’t CoolSculpt what fucked Linda Evangelista up?

Brave of her to go for it, with her track record…

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I’m wrong but when she was in turkey, I don’t rem her going on about ailments near as much as she now daily?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.