Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another example of how she forgets the content she puts out contradicts everything she says. “Eats same food for three months” yet has plate ups and hello fresh videos which showed her eating a wide variety of meals every night? God I’m coming across as such a hateful witch but I can’t stand when people can’t own up to the tit they’ve done
She buys microwaveable potatoes and chicken kievs… that’s not a neurodivergent dinner that’s a I’m too lazy to cook dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Find it crazy how she is speaking about the video of the little boy in Palestine with a blank expression, but when Israel got 10 points in the Eurovision she was hysterical 🤣🤣 nutcase

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s desperate. She’s never stimmed in the years she’s been online and all of a sudden she’s doing it EXCESSIVELY in recent videos. Get a job niamh.

Reactions: 15
She’s desperate. She’s never stimmed in the years she’s been online and all of a sudden she’s doing it EXCESSIVELY in recent videos. Get a job niamh.
Waiting for her to say her twerking videos and fingering herself videos was also her “stimming” 😂😂😂
---
She’ll be fuming this wasn’t her 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck does she have around her neck. God almighty does she not realise how ridiculous she looks from an outside perspective?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck does she have around her neck. God almighty does she not realise how ridiculous she looks from an outside perspective?
I think emos used to wear them back in like 2008 with vests, fringes and skinny jeans. It was ridiculous then and ridiculous now

• Haha
theyre keffiyah I believe they’re called, scarves manufactured in Palestine. as much as I support the idea of supporting Palestinian causes, they do take me back to my emo days of 2009😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s such a gowl. She spends her whole life locked into various apartments / houses putting on a show for strangers. What a waste of a life

Reactions: 10
shes been deleting a lot of comments who have been calling her out for bandwagoning and not having a clue what she’s talking about

Reactions: 8
Ahh no seriously someone needs to step in here and sort her out... another "very important" appointment shes "forgotten" about. What the actual duck is wrong with her, how can you forget something that you've just said you set your alarm for and your sittin on your hole all day long and now your crying into the phone again cause you forgot. The girl is constantly housebound and on her own, elmo is no where to be seen ( can't say I blame him either) honest to god I've never seen thw likes of her 🤦🏼‍♀️

I also have adhd and autism and am very forgetful. However, when it came to my diagnostic appointments and assessments I made sure to NEVER miss one because I knew how crucial they were for me, to learn about myself but also to learn and what plan of action would be taken into my care plan going forward. Getting my diagnosis was LIFE changing for me. She was out Irish dancing instead, like it’s only a silly little thought in her head? Especially when they were online appointments. It’s ridiculous

I also have adhd and autism and am very forgetful. However, when it came to my diagnostic appointments and assessments I made sure to NEVER miss one because I knew how crucial they were for me, to learn about myself but also to learn and what plan of action would be taken into my care plan going forward. Getting my diagnosis was LIFE changing for me. She was out Irish dancing instead, like it’s only a silly little thought in her head? Especially when they were online appointments. It’s ridiculous
Exactly my point, and she literally said she set an alarm reminder on her phone for 6.30 for the 7pm appointment so when that alarm went off did she just look at it and carry on dancing or what 🤔 like no sorry this is all just a joke to her she is not taking her "diagnosis" serious at all, that's if its really happening in the first place, I'm beginning to think shes making it all up

how the hell has she ‘missed’ two appointments? sounds fake

also i might be dumb but to me it seems a bit strange that her appointments seem to be in the evening, i would’ve thought something like that would be kinda a 9-5 assessment thing idk ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.