Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be mean, but when I watched her stories I wondered was it her son or her husband 🙈

And she farted in the middle of speaking and started talking about the smell of it?! On what planet is that content for anyone to enjoy? A real race to the bottom with these knobheads.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to be mean, but when I watched her stories I wondered was it her son or her husband 🙈

And she farted in the middle of speaking and started talking about the smell of it?! On what planet is that content for anyone to enjoy? A real race to the bottom with these knobheads.
She’s not normal. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It almost made me nostalgic for old immaculate MOD with her neat hair and nails, a chunky boot and a Breton top. Then I gave myself a slap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s not normal. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It almost made me nostalgic for old immaculate MOD with her neat hair and nails, a chunky boot and a Breton top. Then I gave myself a slap.
Omg I love this new discovery (like we’re archaeologists??) but isn’t it weird how we feel like this, like I judge the pompous-ness of these ~aspirational mums~ massively but at least they’re washed and clean? I can’t stand these vulgar ones - I saw she’s with fellow cretin Victoria Emes - it’s just vile. Looking at her picture that cream carpet is in dire need of a vacuum too so they are 100% dirty people.

I do think they’ve been born/encouraged as a back lash to the perfect Clemmies etc, the ~I’m not like other girls~ women lap this tit up. I’m sorry but I don’t come onto social media to discover that filthy people walk amongst us and some are even using train trays in 2020!! Watchdog have even done the poo particle tests to let the ignorant amongst us know!!!

Omfg I’ve truly seen it all now - touching surfaces in a train toilet? How do we make a thread

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iv never known anyone so rancid that is equally so obsessed with showing us her naked body.

It’s wierd as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's actually extremely abusive. I grew up with a very embarrassing and mortifying patent and it was traumatic and really affected me. Everyone in school judged us and it affected my world view. She's an absolute bleeping idiot, and I've never known anyone to capitalise on pnd so much and for so long. No dignity at all and a complete arse lick of blue tick influencers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's actually extremely abusive. I grew up with a very embarrassing and mortifying patent and it was traumatic and really affected me. Everyone in school judged us and it affected my world view. She's an absolute bleeping idiot, and I've never known anyone to capitalise on pnd so much and for so long. No dignity at all and a complete arse lick of blue tick influencers.
I agree it's a form of abuse. It's an indirect way of shaming and embarrassing their children - they're handing material to other people in droves - talking about a bra so dirty and sweaty that it has gone yellow, or how her farts smell really bad. She obviously thinks she's hilarious and idiots around her think it's brilliant, but those kids aren't in secondary school yet; people don't always have good memories of their schooling

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Posting about the house being a tit tip, none of them washing for days, not cooking and living off takeaways. A few years ago you'd have social services at the door. Children need stability, a safe warm home, healthy food, baths and security. Not some fame crazy, deranged skank as a parent.

Reactions: 10
I don’t like her approach to her body. Her body is completely normal. Why does she feel the need to contort it into the ugliest positions possible? To me it actually shames women - ‘I’ll never look like an instagram model so I’m going to look like tit at all times’. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 17
I had to stop following a while back. She put on her insta stories that she had, had to use her hand to get her tit out of the toilet because it wouldn't flush and there was a man waiting to go after her, or something along those lines! Apparently she had lots of messages from all of her followers who had done similar 🤢
Please tell me someone remembers this and it’s not my baby brain or I dreamt it 🙈

• Sick
I followed her for approximately 52 seconds, one or two posts were enough for me. What a vile woman - posing the way she does is one thing but it’s her lack of hygiene that gets to me. I genuinely can’t see anything funny about her farting on camera or bragging about how filthy and smelly her bras are. She literally makes me vom in my mouth - yuck! 🤮

Reactions: 5
Her husband looks really uncomfortable. Has anyone seen the drunken video?. It’s awful. Actually really cruel.

Reactions: 3
What drunken video? What happens?
Go on her feed, if you dare. Just before Xmas she posted a video of her husband from the previous Xmas drunk staggering on a road. He doesn’t know who he is or what he’s doing. He looks like he’s smashed himself in the actual face and he’s crying. And she filmed it and put in on IG. Repeatedly from what I gather. Despite the fact he’s asked her not to. To be honest she’s so vile I can’t bear to scroll back much further.

• Wow
  • Sad
As if you would get in a taxi and let him walk home like that on his own 🙈

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.