Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fb stories, the queue at the cake sale was really long I didn’t join it but wish I had to see if the brownie story was true 👀

Why does her husband need to wash his Willy in the sink before sex? What has he been doing with it? Where has he been poking it? 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah the Willy wash thing is a bit confusing, seeing as 50% of her content is her saying that her vagina smells like rotten tuna and cottage cheese. All for clout, she’s rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it is all for clout because nobody sane would say these things on a public platform if they were true, she must be exaggerating all the bodily odours she claims to have, at least that’s what I’m choosing to believe 🤮🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4
I have been blocked by her today. I asked about the impact these posts would have on her children when they’re older.
She is vile.
I doubt she’s in therapy tbh. A therapist wouldn’t allow her online behaviour, surely?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s not taking the P out if herself though is she? Shes over exaggerating things to make herself sound vile

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s not taking the P out if herself though is she? Shes over exaggerating things to make herself sound vile
I agree. I am fascinated that she thinks this is all a funny joke that she is in on.

Reactions: 4
That explains this post then. Nerve been hit
In that screen shot

“… it doesn’t take much of a scroll to see some sexy pics of me”

Bish where?!
She seems unwell, all of this behaviour screams of some deep seated insecurities. It’s one thing to be self deprecating but she seems to not know the difference between people laughing at her as opposed to laughing with her. At this stage it’s no longer laughter and folks just rubber necking to see how low she can sink.
Aside from the attention seeking antics she comes across as thoroughly unlikeable too.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if she is taking the piss out of herself or meerly putting herself down before someone else has the chance too?
I’m fascinated with the psychology behind her account I have to be honest.

The snide response to someone who reaches out privately also. She is so defensive.

Reactions: 5
I have been blocked by her today. I asked about the impact these posts would have on her children when they’re older.
She is vile.
I doubt she’s in therapy tbh. A therapist wouldn’t allow her online behaviour, surely?!
It’s not the proper medical therapy though is it; it’s the same life coaching type as all these instagrammers have, where they just pay stupid money for someone to affirm their thoughts.

Reactions: 8
Oooh I didn't know there was a thread on her. I'll be honest and say I've always been a fan of her and thought she was funny and down to earth in the posts I've seen. I don't see much of her on my feed tho but I saw enough yesterday. The post about telling her bloke he had 7 mins to swill his will then shag her. Wtaf. Why would you even post that on Instagram. Why would you text him that then screenshot it then upload it to the universe. She crosses the line. There's funny and then there's fucked up stinking dirty tit. I am gonna read through the whole thread to see what tit I've missed. So I shall be getting comfy.

Reactions: 13
First time poster, long time lurker. Got to love Tattle for speaking the truth and affirming what I’ve felt in my heart all along.

So I have seen KDIL pop up a lot on my Facebook feed (friends share the posts and find her hilarious) and just never really got the appeal. So I figured there was something so uptight and prudish about myself and mean spirited because I couldn’t find the constant posts about her dirty flaps funny. And the latest post I seen about the message to her husband…ick!!! 0_O

Anyways, keep on spilling the tea. Genuinely love these truth bombs :)

Reactions: 9
I used to like KDIL, but I feel she has gone too far recently. She is vulgar, crass, and quite frankly her family should be very concerned about her recent behaviour.

I am in no way a prude, but if I knew my parents, siblings, family and friends, and even parents at her children's school were seeing and reading her most recent posts, I would be mortified. Not to mention her children will at some point use social media when they're older. We all know the internet is forever.

She has always exaggerated stuff for content purposes, but some of her earlier stuff was never this bad.

Either she is trying too hard to become more known and successful in the influencer world, or she is having some kind of mental crisis. And after her most recent breakdown earlier this year, it looks like she still has a long way to go in the recovery process.

I really hope her family and friends intervene if this is the case, because right now it is like watching a car crash.

• Heart
Just read that she actually tells people her fanny smells. It will only smell if you have thrush or infection or not washed. Either way why is she telling us? I've had thrush just like loads of other women. But I get treated and don't tell a bleeping soul lol. Why doesn't she wash or shower? What's her excuse? She's home all day and her kids are old enough to amuse themselves while she has a shower ffs. I've never seen pics of her house and I've never seen her stories. I watch all stories on mute so I've never heard her voice. Awful that she has MH issues. I have a few MH disorders myself. So the last thing I would do is put myself out there like that. She needs to delete her social media. Clean up the house and start having self care evenings. Get a normal job and forget about Instagram.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How filthy are they, if her partner has to wash his cod piece smuggler before the marital duties?! 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Why do we need to know the consitancy of her husbands bowel movements?!?!
That's 3 seconds of my life I'm not getting back

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.