Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been a quiet observer of Tattle for a while and keep up to date with the Instagram accounts I follow or I'm not sure about. I do follow KDIL and I find her content hit and miss. However, I would never make some of the personal comments that have been made in this thread. It makes me feel sad that there are such judgemental (primarily women and mothers) people in the world. Maybe instead of worrying that her children might get bullied, the focus should be on raising your own children to accept others and not fixate on a stained carpet. The logical solution if her content is not to your liking to that extent is surely to unfollow and move on? And I personally could not care less about someone having greasy hair or 'looking dirty' it doesn't affect me in any way or make them any less of a person. Kind of hope she does it more now just to repulse all you perfect middle class mothers 😊
Why the need to emphasise women and mothers?

Reactions: 6
At the end of the day.. knee deep in life is gross. I mean literally it’s gross to look at and not funny. She obviously doesn’t have any shame about the pics she posts. Vom

Reactions: 11
I've been a quiet observer of Tattle for a while and keep up to date with the Instagram accounts I follow or I'm not sure about. I do follow KDIL and I find her content hit and miss. However, I would never make some of the personal comments that have been made in this thread. It makes me feel sad that there are such judgemental (primarily women and mothers) people in the world. Maybe instead of worrying that her children might get bullied, the focus should be on raising your own children to accept others and not fixate on a stained carpet. The logical solution if her content is not to your liking to that extent is surely to unfollow and move on? And I personally could not care less about someone having greasy hair or 'looking dirty' it doesn't affect me in any way or make them any less of a person. Kind of hope she does it more now just to repulse all you perfect middle class mothers 😊
I think you have misunderstood the purpose of this site. It exists to allow us to share our judgemental (and often unkind)
opinions without being mean enough to direct them at the individuals concerned. As influencers seem to always say...."If you don't like the content, scroll on by 🖕."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You actually sound like you could be her, if so please please go have a wash, and get your teeth sorted.

You are not funny but vulger, & a sad example of a mum.

If you are not her then maybe you should either start a rave thread, or just not post again on this one.

Have a nice evening ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Variousartists no need to worry about my children. They are perfectly happy not being bullied because I am not a freakin embarrassment who gets my dirty bits out on insta.
To be honest it says more about you that you actually like her - worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t help but feel, that at some point in the future, she is going to seriously regret this stint and her mental health will plummet further than ever before...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but feel, that at some point in the future, she is going to seriously regret this stint and her mental health will plummet further than ever before...
It certainly has to be having an effect on her mental health. she is basically degrading herself to make others laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It certainly has to be having an effect on her mental health. she is basically degrading herself to make others laugh.
She is doing it for the perceived ‘popularity’ that she clearly didn’t have any of at school, as a young adult, or even now...
the fact that PTWM has invited her to the table has validated her further, and it’s worth the humiliation, disrespect and shame of her kids and/or husband.

She clearly feels very poor about herself. It would be sad if it wasn’t so gross

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wheres KNIL gone aka (variousartists)? Hopefully in the shower.

Or has she started a Rave thread?

Think she should change her name to KDIS, (💩) much more appropriate, as the state of her & her home, she is gross on all levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So if we don't like her content we are to unfollow and move on. Yet you've made an account on here to read comments you don't approve of... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea what this woman is like in real life. However her online persona is grubby and not pleasant to watch.

I’m sure a lot of her antics are purely for the gram as is the sweariness, the intense closeups and facial gurning but I don’t understand the payoff? How can showing anyone your greying underwear and discoloured pubic area supposed to be anymore entertaining than seeing women with impossibly toned backsides and bleached and photoshopped pubic areas ?! Neither is necessary, neither is entertaining and neither is relevant.

Reactions: 15
This woman actually makes me want to vom!! She has based herself on Celeste Barber who I have never found grotesque or unfunny and I actually really like her and her content. I can’t seem my to put my finger on why I find her so unfunny.
Just saw a Facebook story of her bedroom with her man child playing in the back ground and duck me she lives in a tit tip don’t she!?

Reactions: 5
When she cropped up on my feed many, many moons ago, I thought she was really funny, however, she quickly started to grate on me when all she ever videoed was her face REALLY close up. I honestly thought it was some sort of parody at first, until I realised she was deadly serious at having everyone who watched the videos up her nose.

I unfollowed her on all platforms, but she still appears on my feed 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely gross and I feel so sorry for her children living in that disgusting chaotic household. I grew up in chaos and dirt and it was very very damaging to me as a child.

Reactions: 8
To be fair that Aggie seems deluded. My toddlers saw me naked at times and it did them no harm, and it wasn’t sexual at all. They’ve probably seen me sometimes when they were under 10 as I got dressed. It’s not sexual.

Not saying I agree with walking around naked just for the hell of it😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.