Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually makes me feel ill. The latest post of her doing a handstand in her grubby pants with one tit hanging out is vile. She is just rank!

Reactions: 4
She actually makes me feel ill. The latest post of her doing a handstand in her grubby pants with one tit hanging out is vile. She is just rank!
Oh god, pass the sick bowl 🤮

I have to think that something is not quite right in her head, I can't believe anyone without a problem would behave like this, she really is vile, her poor family, what must they think.
There are some messed up people in the world, and she has to be up there with them.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god- she's so dirty and disgusting.
Why?? Why would you present yourself to look as unattractive as possible? And who the duck honestly finds her funny?
Her poor poor kids ☹

Reactions: 9
Why?? Why would you present yourself to look as unattractive as possible? And who the duck honestly finds her funny?
Her poor poor kids ☹
I had to stop watching her. It was too gross and vile. I still can't get over the 12 year old with a dildo comment. Why don't these people get pulled up on things like this. Anyone that followers her must think comments like that are fine.

Reactions: 3
Her poor poor kids ☹
Have you seen the likes and comments, it's crazy, how anyone finds this funny I'll never know.
Why is she doing it, doesn't seem to get free stuff like the rest of them, just dont get it 😕

When celeste barber does it its funny and witty, when this one does it it literally make my stomach turn. Her kids will see that one day, how is she not mortified.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I didn’t find this thread sooner. I can not stand this woman. She is just gross. How does she not put her hubby off? She is a charity shop Celeste barber without the comedy. Surely when she sees herself she realises she looks a total mess ?

Reactions: 2
I can't stand her and I have no idea what people find so funny. Like someone else said, she looks like she needs a wash! She makes me feel ill!!

She is revolting and that carpet is disgusting. Why does she think we need to see this? Mimicking these instagram poses has been done to death by others and is now just tragic and unoriginal

I had to stop watching her. It was too gross and vile. I still can't get over the 12 year old with a dildo comment. Why don't these people get pulled up on things like this. Anyone that followers her must think comments like that are fine.
Sorry what???? She said what???

Reactions: 1
Sorry what???? She said what???
Back when I followed he and found her mildly funny, she made a comment about being so excited she felt like a 12 year old with a dildo. A few of us reported her to IG, but they said she hadn't broken any rules. That was it for me after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't watch her anymore, I only did in the first place to see what all the hype was about. The way she talks to her husband is disgusting for a start. She throws the word "vagina" round excitedly, like a child who has just discovered the word "poo" and thinks they're cool for saying it. Her stories she tells are fake AF. She clearly makes things up for the views. She told a story weeks back about going to a public toilet and a tampon getting stuck on her cardigan. And another tit story about a guy licking his lips at her from his car at a roundabout or something. Yeah, right 🙄 it's all BS to get views. Don't get me started on the tit she posts on her grid, it's just vile. I almost feel sorry for people who go viral and then feel like they have to keep up with the Joneses and put this tit show on day in day out. She's the fakest of the lot.

Reactions: 9
I've been a quiet observer of Tattle for a while and keep up to date with the Instagram accounts I follow or I'm not sure about. I do follow KDIL and I find her content hit and miss. However, I would never make some of the personal comments that have been made in this thread. It makes me feel sad that there are such judgemental (primarily women and mothers) people in the world. Maybe instead of worrying that her children might get bullied, the focus should be on raising your own children to accept others and not fixate on a stained carpet. The logical solution if her content is not to your liking to that extent is surely to unfollow and move on? And I personally could not care less about someone having greasy hair or 'looking dirty' it doesn't affect me in any way or make them any less of a person. Kind of hope she does it more now just to repulse all you perfect middle class mothers 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been a quiet observer of Tattle for a while and keep up to date with the Instagram accounts I follow or I'm not sure about. I do follow KDIL and I find her content hit and miss. However, I would never make some of the personal comments that have been made in this thread. It makes me feel sad that there are such judgemental (primarily women and mothers) people in the world. Maybe instead of worrying that her children might get bullied, the focus should be on raising your own children to accept others and not fixate on a stained carpet. The logical solution if her content is not to your liking to that extent is surely to unfollow and move on? And I personally could not care less about someone having greasy hair or 'looking dirty' it doesn't affect me in any way or make them any less of a person. Kind of hope she does it more now just to repulse all you perfect middle class mothers 😊
Oh I love it when people like you pop a comment on hoping for a reaction 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 23
< yawn >

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.