Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her kids. I can't imagine seeing pictures like that of my mum. The husband can leave but the kids don't really have a choice. And can you imagine how terrible school will be once they get older. Kids are cruel!

Reactions: 13
Fancy getting to the point in life were you have to showcase your ugly vulgarity on a daily basis just to be popular. I pity her. What a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her poor kids will get persecuted one day for this. Imagine your mother telling the world her fanny stinks of tuna and onions

fucks sake it’s too early too even TYPE those words 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I do feel so mean saying this but this is Tattle so here goes...the fact that she has a fairly normal-looking husband who stays with her and isn't massively put off by her grossness is kind of inspiring to me! :LOL: It makes me feel like not all men can be shallow if he can put up with her greasy face and foul habits.
Also, is it me or does her every post seem to be a sermon about how difficult it is to be a married stay-at-home mother - literally one of the cushiest things it's possible to be in the Western world? No one forced you to have kids! You chose to! She makes it sound like being a wife and Mum and living in suburbia is akin to living on the Gaza strip. She does a 4 minute angry rant about how tired and frustrated she is because her kid asked her for a biscuit. For someone who claims to be 'knee deep in life' she doesn't seem to have lived much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I do feel so mean saying this but this is Tattle so here goes...the fact that she has a fairly normal-looking husband who stays with her and isn't massively put off by her grossness is kind of inspiring to me! :LOL: It makes me feel like not all men can be shallow if he can put up with her greasy face and foul habits.
Also, is it me or does her every post seem to be a sermon about how difficult it is to be a married stay-at-home mother - literally one of the cushiest things it's possible to be in the Western world? No one forced you to have kids! You chose to! She makes it sound like being a wife and Mum and living in suburbia is akin to living on the Gaza strip. She does a 4 minute angry rant about how tired and frustrated she is because her kid asked her for a biscuit. For someone who claims to be 'knee deep in life' she doesn't seem to have lived much.
Totally agree!!!!

Reactions: 2
I think some of her pictures are funny, but they get totally ruined by her trying to be overly gross with the captions, and the vidoes give off the same vibe like she’s trying too hard. It doesn’t seem fair on her kids who will be bullied about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I feel a bit sick reading her post this morning, what a strange thing to write about for all to see.

Reactions: 4
She's a strange one, I do actually quite like her as she's very real about stuff when compared with the likes of PTWM and others.

I don't much like her photos though as I come away feeling a bit ...dirty. I am sure she is very clean but it's all a bit exbibitionist for me.

Reactions: 4
She's a strange one, I do actually quite like her as she's very real about stuff when compared with the likes of PTWM and others.

I don't much like her photos though as I come away feeling a bit ...dirty. I am sure she is very clean but it's all a bit exbibitionist for me.
I like Laura too but she doesn’t need to share things like this, it’s a bit much.

Reactions: 1
The caption on today’s photo is absolutely vile! The positive messages she’s trying to express get lost in all that vile stuff she writes about her ‘minge’ smelling of tuna!

Totally agree with everyone who’s said it will impact on her kids at some point. I don’t know how old they are, but as soon as they hit secondary school they’ll suffer. There was no such thing as Instagram when I was in high school, but if someone’s mother had been posting stuff like she does on MySpace or Bebo they’d have been absolutely crucified on a daily basis.

Reactions: 13
Is she joking about having a fanny flannel in her bathroom that smells of tuna? I can't decide if she really does or if it's all made up to shock. Either way I'm horrified at that thought (and I'm not a prude, just a normal lady who takes care of herself and her home) and yes the message just got completely lost..

Reactions: 8
She is rancid. That’s the type of chat you have with your closest mates. Actually tbh I would even draw the line at tuna tune and I’m rough as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The caption on today’s photo is absolutely vile! The positive messages she’s trying to express get lost in all that vile stuff she writes about her ‘minge’ smelling of tuna!

Totally agree with everyone who’s said it will impact on her kids at some point. I don’t know how old they are, but as soon as they hit secondary school they’ll suffer. There was no such thing as Instagram when I was in high school, but if someone’s mother had been posting stuff like she does on MySpace or Bebo they’d have been absolutely crucified on a daily basis.
Her behaviour and online presence is definitely going to have negative impact on her children at some point unfortunately, other children/teenagers can be brutal. I remember my mum innocently breastfeeding one of my younger siblings in Mac Donald’s when I was in secondary and some vile scallys from school came in and told everyone that my mum was a peadofile and flashing her tits in maccies, I was torn to shreds.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she joking about having a fanny flannel in her bathroom that smells of tuna? I can't decide if she really does or if it's all made up to shock. Either way I'm horrified at that thought (and I'm not a prude, just a normal lady who takes care of herself and her home) and yes the message just got completely lost..
I think it's all for attention, if that really was true then you'd be seeing a doctor about it, not posting about it on social media every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour and online presence is definitely going to have negative impact on her children at some point unfortunately, other children/teenagers can be brutal. I remember my mum innocently breastfeeding one of my younger siblings in Mac Donald’s when I was in secondary and some vile scallys from school came in and told everyone that my mum was a peadofile and flashing her tits in maccies, I was torn to shreds.
Aww god that’s awful. But you are so right. They will be persecuted

Aww god that’s awful. But you are so right. They will be persecuted
Very crappy behaviour thankfully well in the past though, I really do feel for her boys and the torment that her actions could inflict upon them all for a little bit of instafame.

Very crappy behaviour thankfully well in the past though, I really do feel for her boys and the torment that her actions could inflict upon them all for a little bit of instafame.
Kids can be so cruel to each other, the high school I went to had a terrible bullying problem. I don’t look back on my time there with any fondness at all. I’m sure things are lot worse now social media has really taken off!

I think that’s why this woman irritates me so much, she really doesn’t know what she’s letting her kids in for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.