Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently found PTWM, is she also as filthy? I can’t make her out lol.

I think Laura exaggerates so much for the gram, but if she really does barely clean her body that makes sense why she gets water infections so much,
Do come and join us on the PTWM thread...it’s an eye opener!

Reactions: 5
Watching Pandering to Boys - who I actually really like - stories today. She’s got a collection of these “positive” black & white photos that loads of them are posting. And they’re mostly lovely, some are posed, some not, most are quite normal. And then there’s KDILs effort.
Wearing tiny pants, gurning, greasy hair flopping about. You can smell the picture.
Why can’t she just be herself? She constantly has to be pulling faces & flashing her bits.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she is still going. Just had a quick look at her Insta...still a one trick pony who is desperate need of anal bleaching.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laura seems honest enough, which is a rare quality in the world of influencers so that’s lovely. She doesn’t seem to buy in to the adverts/aff link crap which is fantastic as I’m sure she’s turned down offers when she has nearly half a million followers.

I still can’t stand her content though....makes my skin crawl. And they seem to throw a book deal and literally any old influencer who feels they have something to say these days- what’s that about? I wouldn’t consider buying it in a million years but each to their own I guess.

I will never understand how a smart, capable woman like her accepts the potentially devastating for her kids in the future of what she is putting online day-in and day-out. For someone who suffered/suffers so badly with poor mental health why would you risk laying it at the door of her beautiful kids??? How is she going to feel when they are relentlessly bullied at school as a result of her online presence? I don’t get that at all.

Reactions: 11
She just makes me feel a bit sick. On one of her insta photos she is on top of her husband, they are both naked and she says that they both haven't washed so she isn't sure which one of them it is that smells like cheese. :sick:
There is nothing relatable about not washing and keeping up with personal hygiene and if her husband has a cheese smell he should try washing his foreskin frequently. Nasty. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I went on to see what the fuss was all about and omg her content is disgusting. I am the opposite of a prude but seriously!!! And I'm sorry but people that shower everyday do not have the issues she seems to have. I felt nauseas looking and listening to her!

Reactions: 5
Love that there is a thread on here about this scum bag. I am not a prude and I have a vile sense of humour but I find her completely repulsive. Don’t need to see your pasty flesh hanging everywhere and hear about your rotten personal hygiene. Genuinely can’t understand why people worship her for being ‘real’ - bleeping scrote

Reactions: 17
I have to say I have been as dirty and disgusting as that - not washing and probably stinking to high heaven .... when I was majorly depressed and was admitted to hospital shortly after ......

Yes as a mum I don’t always get the time to shower everyday - but I don’t revel in that fact - it actually makes me feel really bad !

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have to say I have been as dirty and disgusting as that - not washing and probably stinking to high heaven .... when I was majorly depressed and was admitted to hospital shortly after ......

Yes as a mum I don’t always get the time to shower everyday - but I don’t revel in that fact - it actually makes me feel really bad !
I had postnatal depression many moons ago with my first baby and I remember struggling with washing, wanting to and actually having the time to! But really unless there are issues, there's no reason for the level of filth she seems to have. Also, I find it odd why someone would be so open about their lack of basic personal hygiene. I don't know any woman who would be like that so she's definitely not relatable to myself and women I know.

Reactions: 3
I had postnatal depression many moons ago with my first baby and I remember struggling with washing, wanting to and actually having the time to! But really unless there are issues, there's no reason for the level of filth she seems to have. Also, I find it odd why someone would be so open about their lack of basic personal hygiene. I don't know any woman who would be like that so she's definitely not relatable to myself and women I know.
Yes on relatable! I don’t know who their target audience actually are? I think they (her and gross bumchum VE) came to be as a direct backlash to the perfectly preened middle class minted insta mama with their “realistic” portrayals of life, but who is this realistic for? They remind me of the weird hateful freaks at school who had a lot of internalised misogyny, the ones that wanted to be the cool girlTM but just were horrid and sneery?

Also KDIL’s house is bleeping filthy, if she was a working class mum sharing this content her comments section would be a mess and she’d probably have an action plan off social services wouldn’t she...

Reactions: 9
I think that the photos are funny but it's the words that I just don't get. Why would you want to come across in public just so dirty.

I don't follow her, just have a look whenever I remember.

Reactions: 1
Yes on relatable! I don’t know who their target audience actually are? I think they (her and gross bumchum VE) came to be as a direct backlash to the perfectly preened middle class minted insta mama with their “realistic” portrayals of life, but who is this realistic for? They remind me of the weird hateful freaks at school who had a lot of internalised misogyny, the ones that wanted to be the cool girlTM but just were horrid and sneery?

Also KDIL’s house is bleeping filthy, if she was a working class mum sharing this content her comments section would be a mess and she’d probably have an action plan off social services wouldn’t she...
The "instamum" world seems to be one of two extremes - either picture perfect stuff thats posed, pristine and totally unrealistic looking (like, where is all your "stuff", this house does not look like any kids live there, mums that seems to have several hours a day getting themselves ready etc) OR completely lazy arseholes with filthy houses, ignored feral kids and mums that haven't seen a shower for a week (all in the name of being "relatable" of course). Why does it have to be one or the other, surely most of us live somewhere in between?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly makes me feel so sick. Scruffy smelly bleep there is no excuse for not washing your fanny and wearing deodorant. Urghhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.