Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be taking the piss with the pricing, £16.99 to read graphic & vulgar descriptions of her smelly vag?!
her publisher/agent should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this cover. It’s like a Victorian freak show - it’s cruel & unkind, no one deserves for this to be their legacy / life’s work

Reactions: 4
Question: if like the tag line suggests “we are already enough” then why does this woman insist on contorting herself and her body in the most ridiculous and unflattering poses/situations for the sake of attention and Instagram followers?!

Celeste is genuinely funny, self deprecating with a healthy sense of self esteem and her challenges are good natured without any of the snide/passive aggressive/bitchy tone that KDIL does.

Reactions: 7
It really is a race to the bottom to show who can be the most ‘real’. Sadly I don’t think it’s reality, I think it’s attention seeking bollocks and if you don’t agree you are accused of being stuck up and a prude.

I am an independent, well groomed women, who worked bloody hard to earn the funds to buy their own house. Will happily, eat, travel or visit any exhibition or theatre show on their own.

I am grateful to all the women who went before me to enable me to travel, compete in sport, gain professional qualifications, own property, vote, discuss and debate, read,...and so so much more. As a woman I have freedom, comfort, choice and support that other generations didn’t have.

I don’t really think about my privilege or opportunities in life and how it has changed for women till I watch her....I find it deeply sad that that is what she wants to be.

That isn’t freedom that is desperately trying to fit in with the lads and out lad the lads, I won’t spend time with lads behaving/talking like that nor would I spend an ounce of time around her or anyone who admires her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This women makes me feel sick.
The greasy forehead, dirty hair, black finger nail dirt, dirty teeth, Just disgusting.
I get we all have days where we think duck it I'll wash my hair tomorrow but Its not right to actually enjoy being dirty and encouraging others to be the same.
Its definitely not relatable and to try to portray that's how 'real women' are is bonkers.
I feel for her children, having a dirty mother turn up at the playground must be horrible.
We are meant to teach our kids to keep themselves fresh and clean and take pride in themselves.

She sniffed her armpit once and said it smelt like onions and cheese and she sprayed deodorant in the hope she could get away with it.
She actually looked like she smelt bad before she even said it.
If that means she's relatable then I'm from bleeping Mars.

Reactions: 23
This women makes me feel sick.
The greasy forehead, dirty hair, black finger nail dirt, dirty teeth, Just disgusting.
I get we all have days where we think duck it I'll wash my hair tomorrow but Its not right to actually enjoy being dirty and encouraging others to be the same.
Its definitely not relatable and to try to portray that's how 'real women' are is bonkers.
I feel for her children, having a dirty mother turn up at the playground must be horrible.
We are meant to teach our kids to keep themselves fresh and clean and take pride in themselves.

She sniffed her armpit once and said it smelt like onions and cheese and she sprayed deodorant in the hope she could get away with it.
She actually looked like she smelt bad before she even said it.
If that means she's relatable then I'm from bleeping Mars.
Oh God I see she's written a book. Why the hell does she have to have the camera so bloody close to her face! And the dirty nails omg she's disgusting

Reactions: 2
It really is a race to the bottom to show who can be the most ‘real’. Sadly I don’t think it’s reality, I think it’s attention seeking bollocks and if you don’t agree you are accused of being stuck up and a prude.

I am an independent, well groomed women, who worked bloody hard to earn the funds to buy their own house. Will happily, eat, travel or visit any exhibition or theatre show on their own.

I am grateful to all the women who went before me to enable me to travel, compete in sport, gain professional qualifications, own property, vote, discuss and debate, read,...and so so much more. As a woman I have freedom, comfort, choice and support that other generations didn’t have.

I don’t really think about my privilege or opportunities in life and how it has changed for women till I watch her....I find it deeply sad that that is what she wants to be.

That isn’t freedom that is desperately trying to fit in with the lads and out lad the lads, I won’t spend time with lads behaving/talking like that nor would I spend an ounce of time around her or anyone who admires her.
This is perfect. Wholly agreed. It’s internalised misogyny tbh being sold back to us it’s gross.

She sneers at “normal women” and “traditionally feminine” pursuits like... keeping your house & self nice, being presentable, etc as if they’re below her. That’s because men have conditioned us to think such things, it’s not revolutionary to be doing what she’s doing.

The thing is she’s shitting on a lot of women, but men won’t accept her for this either. It’ll just be her weird band of self loathing women who all need therapy tbh. It’s not normal to want to smell, you can’t have good self esteem whilst you’re in the permanent state she’s in.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be PTWM that promotes the book on her behalf, then (and only then) will sales increase. Once PTWM’s sheep realise it’s a book essentially putting clean women down, the sales will fall through the floor. It’ll cost £1.99 at a push almost as soon as it’s released.
I used to love KNIL. Her eBay reviews were really funny. She’s gone too far now to be respectable.

Reactions: 3
I really think the stuff she does and posts could really damage her children. If any of their teachers saw her IG surely they would be concerned. The potential for those boys to be bullied or made fun of due to their disgusting mother.
I get the feeling she was probably bullied as a child (I think she’s said something about it iirc) so she knows how cruel kids can be yet she continues posting vile pictures, talking about how she smells and how she nearly tit herself. She’s setting her kids up for mental health issues imo.

Reactions: 8
I really think the stuff she does and posts could really damage her children. If any of their teachers saw her IG surely they would be concerned. The potential for those boys to be bullied or made fun of due to their disgusting mother.
I get the feeling she was probably bullied as a child (I think she’s said something about it iirc) so she knows how cruel kids can be yet she continues posting vile pictures, talking about how she smells and how she nearly tit herself. She’s setting her kids up for mental health issues imo.
I completely agree, sadly I think it’s almost certain her boys will be bullied because of her IG once they hit secondary school. By that age some of their peers will be on social media, even if they aren’t. Does she really want her kid’s classmates to see all those embarrassing photos & read vulgar descriptions of her vag smelling like tuna? Kids can be incredibly cruel to each other, they’ll have a field day with her boys off the back of her IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I completely agree, sadly I think it’s almost certain her boys will be bullied because of her IG once they hit secondary school. By that age some of their peers will be on social media, even if they aren’t. Does she really want her kid’s classmates to see all those embarrassing photos & read vulgar descriptions of her vag smelling like tuna? Kids can be incredibly cruel to each other, they’ll have a field day with her boys off the back of her IG.
Not to mention, yesterday on her stories, she called her son a cock, a wang, a bleep (she silenced the c but word was bleep still) a head and a prick. All because he wouldn't go to bed. Yes she said it as joking, but still, not really funny imo.
Is she promoting people call their kids names or is she trying to shock. Who bloody knows with her.

I get the whole my kids can be an hole and so can yours be, but come on. Is there really any need to say all that. My kids drive my mad sometimes but honestly I've never called my kids any of those words.

Besides she prances on about bullying, how people should be kind, if you haven't got anything nice to say blah blah, yet she calls her own kids a bleep.
Nice.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not to mention, yesterday on her stories, she called her son a cock, a wang, a bleep (she silenced the c but word was bleep still) a head and a prick. All because he wouldn't go to bed. Yes she said it as joking, but still, not really funny imo.
Is she promoting people call their kids names or is she trying to shock. Who bloody knows with her.

I get the whole my kids can be an hole and so can yours be, but come on. Is there really any need to say all that. My kids drive my mad sometimes but honestly I've never called my kids any of those words.

Besides she prances on about bullying, how people should be kind, if you haven't got anything nice to say blah blah, yet she calls her own kids a bleep.
Nice.
She’s always calling her kids awful names.
If someone like Kerry Katona or Katie Price filmed themselves taking about their kids like that they’d be slated for it.

Nice.
Wow, I didn’t realise she was doing that! I don’t often watch her stories because I find she tends to drone on & on, and the camera is always right up close to her grubby looking face. 🤢 I agree though, a grown woman repeatedly swearing at kids isn’t funny.

I think she is going for ‘shock factor’ entertainment with a lot of what she does. I don’t find her in any way entertaining or shocking though, I think she’s tiresome, tedious & utterly gross. Once you’ve read one description of her smelly vag you’ve read them all, she’s a one trick pony!

I’m repeating what’s already been said but that woman is grotesque. The greasy hair, grubby face, manky teeth. WHY is the camera so close. I bet her breath stinks of dog tit. I don’t understand how or why her husband is attracted to that. Mine definitely wouldn’t be.

I don't need to see where your children came out of you bleeping mongrel. Get in the bin where you belong.

• Haha
Just watched her stories from last night, her and her hen pecked husband do the same tit every Saturday night get wankered and make complete arses of themselves they really are not funny it's cringe, and she's manky and right up ptwm's arse it really grates...

• Sick
Long time lurker here 👋
But the latest post on her page has annoyed me. She’s coming across like if you exercise and look after yourself and watch what you eat then your not worthy? Why is it not okay to do all these things and still be a real woman? I’m over this let’s all degrade ourselves and be as vile as possible to seem relatable and real.
I exercise, it helps my mental health massively, I still have a big arse, but I feel so much better mentally...does it make me a wanker? No I think not.
Rant over!

Reactions: 19
I couldn’t be arsed to read the bullshit blurb on today’s rancid post because quite frankly, the sight of her spotty arse has made me want to stick my head in the oven. When will the freak show end 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.