Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that vile picture has gone,she may have deleted it or insta has, but why no mention of it? Surely you would explain to your followers where it’s gone, unless she has and I’ve missed it!!

Reactions: 3
Thank goodness it’s gone, I reported it but got a reply from
Instagram saying it wasn’t against their terms etc so maybe she did delete it or more people reported it. Was vile :sick:

Reactions: 5
It's definitely gone, too little too late though she needs to delete all of her pages because this account of hers is going to come and bite her kids on the arse when their older, selfish witch.

Reactions: 5
She’s put another pic up. 🤮 Plus, the start of her latest story involved her talking about her poo on the bathroom floor. I didn’t listen any further.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her and never have as I find her repulsive but one of my friends just shared her post on social media and it was crude - talking about a lady who had just given birth and how saggy her fanny etc etc. She is vile and it was accompanied by this extremely unpleasant photo!
I feel like I need to unfriend my friend for finding this funny

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I admit I think she was really funny when I watched the post about the tummy spanx thing.shecwas always better when she did the Laura's reviews things but now I think the fame has gone to her head and she's trying too hard,sweating and being corse for the shock factor.shes not even funny anymore,just embarrassing...I don't think ppl are laughing with her,as in "I represent normal women"!!...like they used to,they are all laughing at her and thinking,at least there's someone more embarrassing and more tit than me so they are encouraging her so they feel better.its abit like the empires new clothes...

Reactions: 9
If she thinks she represents 'normal' women then God knows what sort of women she knows as I've never met someone so repulsive

Reactions: 8
Omg her latest video wtf, if you don’t want to shave your pits that’s fine but why feel the need to show them to all and sundry, it’s all getting to much now it’s not funny or relatable! 🙃🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s just for attention,ooo look at me!!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the tv show Red Dwarf? They used to have a computer that was a human head on a screen it was called holly first it was a mans head then it changed to a womans, that’s what her stories remind me of! 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.