Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's having a troll rant. The usual if you don't like it don't watch it bullshit 😴😴😴

On a completely separate note her talking about the weekend dance made me bleeping cringe. She literally has no clue what she's on about. She's such a bleeping Karen! Stay off Tiktok you messy woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not sure how she can complain about being compared to unflattering imagery when it's all she's based her brand on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to pop up on my Facebook feed and I had to "hide" because she made me feel sick. The constant.pointing out flaky skin on her face, pointing out her greasy hair that hasn't been washed in days. The silly close up face pulling and the nasty posts where she describes herself of smelling like tuna and onions. Go and have a wash love and then maybe you wouldn't stink of fish and onions.
OMG just read back a few pages and saw the flap picture. Why would anyone do that? 😯

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't understand how this vile person's followers are increasing. I find her repulsive and surprised at Instagram for allowing her to create these videos - i have reported them many times but IG isn't interested.

Reactions: 8
She used to pop up on my Facebook feed and I had to "hide" because she made me feel sick. The constant.pointing out flaky skin on her face, pointing out her greasy hair that hasn't been washed in days. The silly close up face pulling and the nasty posts where she describes herself of smelling like tuna and onions. Go and have a wash love and then maybe you wouldn't stink of fish and onions.
OMG just read back a few pages and saw the flap picture. Why would anyone do that? 😯
[/QUOTE
Id say her house smells the same. It always looks a state

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has just put a new picture up and the mess behind her in the house is unreal.
I have so many friends on Facebook think she is hilarious, I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
She has just put a new picture up and the mess behind her in the house is unreal.
Honestly during covid I’ve realised how many influencers live in utter filth, which is unforgivable as they all wfh and are hardly working 9-5 anyway so have no excuses not to keep the place clean & tidy!

Even worse is when they stage a big overhaul in cleaning and show us what pigs they live like, like ffs descale ur rank kettle in the privacy of your own home pls I needn’t know you drink out of that!

Reactions: 5
I think alot of people follow her to make themselves feel better about their own life/body/house etc. Its the only reason I can think of as to why she has so many followers.

Reactions: 6
I dont get it either. Honestly I think if you stoof near her youd get an STD. She is rank and so is her house

I dont get it either. Honestly I think if you stoof near her youd get an STD. She is rank and so is her house
stood

Reactions: 4
I do like kneedeepinlifes piss taking over perfect models ridiculous posing, her pictures give me a giggle but it's her captions that I hate. Overally forced, desperately trying to be as vulgar and shocking as possibly to fain laughs. Do people like her and Victoria Emes realise that they can be "normal and real" without describing their farts, smell of their vag and sweaty boobs? Its vile. And I know all their fans will call us prudes purely for not wanting to know the ins and outs of their bodily functions and secretions. Gross.

Someone on my Facebook said yesterday they love her honesty🤢 What? She's absolutely bleeping rank! Put yourself out there like that and your going to get criticism..tough tit. I cringe for her and I cringe for her poor kids.

Someone on my Facebook said yesterday they love her honesty🤢 What? She's absolutely bleeping rank! Put yourself out there like that and your going to get criticism..tough tit. I cringe for her and I cringe for her poor kids.
Especially her children. Feel for them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.