Knee Deep In Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her kids going to school knowing their mates have seen their mums fadge?

🤮
School is hard enough as it is without your Mum parading round like a dirty slapper online.

Poor boys are gonna take so much crap for her online antics. I am totally on board with her overall message, but her method of communication is likely to cause so much pain and misery to her kids over the coming years and that is very sad.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get what people find funny about this woman, why is posting a pic to insta with your fadge out funny? It’s really not, non of her post are funny, is she taking the piss out of the women in the photos and vids that she copies? We get it you have cellulite and a belly and thighs like many women, so do I but I don’t want complete strangers to see it! 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 7
This is going to sound really bitchy but her teeth really bother me on those insta stories. They’re all I can focus on. Why does the camera have to be so close?!

Reactions: 9
She’s goes on about how she was bullied. Well lady you’re about to put your kids through exactly the same experience I’m afraid. All for gram. selfish, dirty cow.

Reactions: 16
She looks like someone you’d avoid sitting next to on the bus, one part because she looks so unclean the other part she looks unhinged like she might start shouting at any moment?

• Haha
I seriously get anxiety seeing her fringe separating with grease. Omg I have to go and wash my face and I’ve often washed my fridge after watching her. I have naturally greasy hair so I was my fringe twice a day. She really needs to wash her fringe daily between washes, that grease in her eyes will cause an eye infection. I know as I once got one from my greasy fringe and I wash my hair often haha. Ahhhhh I feel like I need to wash my face now after watching her stories,

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s posted another vid of herself in underwear. This time, skipping. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Oh it’s hilarious isn’t it? Look at me skipping and looking like a perfectly average mother of two, aren’t I ridiculous? Isn’t this empowering? Don’t you feel better about yourself? See what makes it really funny is the other woman, she’s a model, her job is to parade around in her smalls with her teeny tiny body, and me, well, I’m not, see bleeping side splitting mate, laughed so hard I pissed myself.

vulva,fannys, bottoms.... snort!
I said bottoms!

Gurn gurn gurn gurn

wimmin supporting wimmin!

if you don’t find it funny then obviously you’re a troll and you can shag my dad whilst my mum watches!

Hi-lair-ious....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they may have done or she has deleted it as it isn’t there now...

Reactions: 1
LOL if she did delete it. So much for body empowerment and not giving a duck what anyone says eh. Hypocritical skanky duck bag that she is.

Has she ever mentioned Tattle before? I would love to know if she reads here. Just incase she does....
Do everyone a favour and have a bath. And then duck off 👍🏻

• Haha
You actually sound like you could be her, if so please please go have a wash, and get your teeth sorted.

You are not funny but vulger, & a sad example of a mum.

I thought the same lol

If you are not her then maybe you should either start a rave thread, or just not post again on this one.

Have a nice evening ☺
Have you seen today’s vid? Give it up love it’s not funny. I haven’t watched the drunken husband one as I know I’ll just feel mortified for him
I literally haven’t watched the drunk husband video & after reading what happens I can’t bare to 😔😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.