Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shel
she is fairly tall, but guaranteed she will buy all those dresses in a size 14, and she has intentionally chosen ones that do up at the front, despite having said recently that dresses which button at the front don't fit her chest, so she is purposefully buying them because she knows they will be too short and/or will have the buttons straining across the front thus giving a peek of her grubby underwear and/or her actual tits to unsuspecting passers-by. plus the way the buttons will be so strained she has the added thrill of them popping open at any moment, and her "accidentally" flashing random strangers, which she gets off on - more so if it's children or elderly men that she exposes herself in front of. intentionally buying clothes to aid her sex pest behaviour. 🀒🀒

yet it won't be addressed in therapy, because she is paying a therapist to hype her up, validate that she is a brilliant female comedian and her predatory behaviour and awful way she treats her kiss is totally okay because it's "comedy" and confirm that she has PTSD and TrAuMa and ADHD and whatever diagnosis she is currently trying to label herself with, not someone who will diagnose her correctly and actually address her issues and predatory behaviour. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
She'll just look like a bloke in a dress
---
In her Ronnie Corbett glasses...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
shave your legs, don't shave your legs - nobody CARES Laura. except possibly the brand she advertises razors for on a regular basis and claims they are brilliant, yet never actually uses them. 🀣🀣

shows how desperate she is for content when she is sharing a photo of her stubbly leg as a way to emphasise the impact of the supposed mental health struggles that meant she had to cancel her tour but is still able to dick around on social media. not bothering to shave your legs is not an symptom of TrAuMa, ffs - and nor is her failure to clean her house, given that she ALWAYS lives in a grimy crack den. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 5
shave your legs, don't shave your legs - nobody CARES Laura. except possibly the brand she advertises razors for on a regular basis and claims they are brilliant, yet never actually uses them. 🀣🀣

shows how desperate she is for content when she is sharing a photo of her stubbly leg as a way to emphasise the impact of the supposed mental health struggles that meant she had to cancel her tour but is still able to dick around on social media. not bothering to shave your legs is not an symptom of TrAuMa, ffs - and nor is her failure to clean her house, given that she ALWAYS lives in a grimy crack den. πŸ™„πŸ™„
She is just a lazy tw@, like most of us I suspect! I rarely shave my legs!!! Unless I'm wearing a skirt or shorts! Her desperate attempt at getting attention is poor, as this is not new news. It's boring, like her, boring and pointless
---
Has she ever said what her Trauma relates too? Its mentioned a lot.
Apparently she once had a traumatic blood test incident. Thing is, she is happy to have her expensive tattoos done!
I've had some dreadful blood tests etc. She literally has just cling on to it and made it out to be rhe worst thing ever purely for likes and comments on the gram and FB. There's duck all wrong with her, except for her HPD, which she'd rather was ADHD, as that's what all influencers want and use to their advantage

Reactions: 7
The manky sandals....again, Laura you are boring and desperate
Rancid, pasty, sweaty legs as well.
---
Oh and that middle finger thing, only 18 comments on FB.

Come on Smelbin, where is the SM hiatus?

When are you going to remove that stupid bleeping photo on your profile pic and the dates to your failed so called tour?

Reactions: 3
So it seems she well enough to do her shitcast with her withered mate. Begging for stories because they have no content

So it seems she well enough to do her shitcast with her withered mate. Begging for stories because they have no content
that's what I thought! such a SUCCESSFUL female comedian and influenza that she is desperately begging her followers to provide content for her podcast! 🀣🀣
---
also, sharing this with the hashtag #humour. πŸ™„

pretending she put effort into trying to draw a hand with a middle finger up, when it's painfully obvious she purposefully drew it to look vaguely like a penis because she thinks it's #comedy - the only funny thing about it is that she's so desperate for content she has shared it at least three times, thinking it is peak hilarity, plus anyone with a brain can see that is the index finger, not the middle finger - sure, not everyone can draw well, but people tend to know which finger is which.

Screenshot_20240603_000232_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_1568747466148126.jpg

Reactions: 2
Literally sick of her on the beg, aff links all the bleeping gross clothes she buys and thinks she looks great, the comments on her posts are minimal and left by sad fucks and please just duck off with those sandals, I hope the new ones rub her feet to fuckery, mental breakdown my arse, she chickened out of her not funny 'comedy' tour, left her pathetic followers in the lurch, said she was taking a break but she's not disappeared she's posted ad after ad and aff link after aff link because she's skint

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally sick of her on the beg, aff links all the bleeping gross clothes she buys and thinks she looks great, the comments on her posts are minimal and left by sad fucks and please just duck off with those sandals, I hope the new ones rub her feet to fuckery, mental breakdown my arse, she chickened out of her not funny 'comedy' tour, left her pathetic followers in the lurch, said she was taking a break but she's not disappeared she's posted ad after ad and aff link after aff link because she's skint
Skint and talentless
---
She really does just look like a bloke in a dress. Also wtf is poor Moy, she really is a thick duck. It's French I am assuming and it's pour moi?? When the duck is this SM hiatus going to happen!! Just duck OFF, you ugly, sad hag

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks like she is still begging with her unaff links. Plus selling her tit rags on vinted, gross

Reactions: 1
She hasn't slagged the wet wipe off on father's day like she normally does, as well as making it all about herself.....

Hahaha smeglin is getting absolutely beasted in the comments of her latest fb video. Amazing πŸ‘
Nobody is interested in her bullshit anymore

• Heart
Who would actually choose to speak to face face?
---
View attachment 3006487
Love this woman!
Omg some of the comments are brilliant, hopefully she'll duck off for good after this! This is my bed time reading, fantastic. She must think so much of herself and be so up herself that she didn't think for one minute that people would think this is bl00dy awful. What does she expect? Idiot
---
I'm hoping her so called fans/sheep will see her for what she really is! A money grabbing narcissist, who doesn't care about her followers/sheep/fans at all. She only does what she does for self gratification and money. She's nasty and selfish. She deserves all those negative comments, it's been a long time coming. I'd like to see her try and dox each one of them!
---
Rofl, some of these are brilliant

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5