Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least they’re socking it to her ugly miserable ass on FB. Insta is just morons fawning all over her.

Reactions: 4
the thing is, she presents herself as a "successful female comedian" - which is isn't, but either way, she CHOOSES to put herself in the public eye and share every crude detail of her life on social media, and whether people who say hello to her in public recognise her from IG or are simply being polite, her attitude is vile. it's not that she is obligated to stop and have a long conversation with everyone who says hello to her, but her refusal to simply smile or say hi to a passers-by - when it may be someone who is lonely/elderly/isolated etc, and people they see out on a walk are the only human contact they have all day, even if Laura doesn't want to interact with people, it's not hurting her to SMILE at someone, when that moment of human contact can be what keeps someone going if they are struggling. she claims to be a voice for those struggling with their mental health, and constantly pushes the #BeKind hashtag, when in reality all she cares about is when it applies to HER. she is proud of her lack of shame and guilt, but she also completely lacks empathy. if SHE said hello to someone in the street and they didn't respond, she would be straight on IG slaying them and labelling them all cunts for their rudeness.

she deserves all the criticism she's getting. she is a vile excuse for a human, expecting to become a "successful" comedian, yet treating her fans like tit, whether cancelling g her your at the last minute with no real explanation, just a vague excuse about mental health and taking a break, only to take a single day away from social media and then continuing as normal and ignoring people's ques about refunds, and now she is vocalising that if any of her followers she her in the street and approach her, she'll be straight up on IG to complain and call them cunts - her rudeness is hardly going to boost her audience and I hope her hypocricy loses her a good few "fans" - which, based on some of the comments, it has done.

tbh I doubt it's even a situation that happened, and is the usual fabricated bullshit for the sake of content, because I don't imagine THAT many people who see her stomping aggressively down the road, glaring and intimidating are trying to stop her for a chat. far more likely they are crossing the road to avoid her. 🙄🙄

the thing is, she presents herself as a "successful female comedian" - which is isn't, but either way, she CHOOSES to put herself in the public eye and share every crude detail of her life on social media, and whether people who say hello to her in public recognise her from IG or are simply being polite, her attitude is vile. it's not that she is obligated to stop and have a long conversation with everyone who says hello to her, but her refusal to simply smile or say hi to a passers-by - when it may be someone who is lonely/elderly/isolated etc, and people they see out on a walk are the only human contact they have all day, even if Laura doesn't want to interact with people, it's not hurting her to SMILE at someone, when that moment of human contact can be what keeps someone going if they are struggling. she claims to be a voice for those struggling with their mental health, and constantly pushes the #BeKind hashtag, when in reality all she cares about is when it applies to HER. she is proud of her lack of shame and guilt, but she also completely lacks empathy. if SHE said hello to someone in the street and they didn't respond, she would be straight on IG slaying them and labelling them all cunts for their rudeness.

she deserves all the criticism she's getting. she is a vile excuse for a human, expecting to become a "successful" comedian, yet treating her fans like tit, whether cancelling g her your at the last minute with no real explanation, just a vague excuse about mental health and taking a break, only to take a single day away from social media and then continuing as normal and ignoring people's ques about refunds, and now she is vocalising that if any of her followers she her in the street and approach her, she'll be straight up on IG to complain and call them cunts - her rudeness is hardly going to boost her audience and I hope her hypocricy loses her a good few "fans" - which, based on some of the comments, it has done.

tbh I doubt it's even a situation that happened, and is the usual fabricated bullshit for the sake of content, because I don't imagine THAT many people who see her stomping aggressively down the road, glaring and intimidating are trying to stop her for a chat. far more likely they are crossing the road to avoid her. 🙄🙄
I'd avoid her at all costs, I don't want worms

Reactions: 3
I'd avoid her at all costs, I don't want worms
it's also the way she thinks she is SO famous that she charges people extra to meet her prior to one of her stand-up "comedy" shows - but if you see her in the street and simply say "hi", she will glare at you and immediately share in IG that she thinks you are a bleep. typical narcissist in the way she thinks so highly of herself that she refuses to engage with people unless they pay her to do so - and I'm not even talking about a full on conversation, literally a "hello" as they pass you in the street!

Reactions: 5
I see her mate who makes the granny dresses is giving up. But oh no it’s not because of money no that’s why she mentioned it 50 times 🙄. Wonder if smelbin will get any stock that’s left

• Haha
I see her mate who makes the granny dresses is giving up. But oh no it’s not because of money no that’s why she mentioned it 50 times 🙄. Wonder if smelbin will get any stock that’s left
Course it is, she can't peddle her tit clothes. Also what an idiot using smelbin as a model for them

Omg just watched that Carlys videos, how many times did she say eeeeeerrrmmm. Annoying, like her tit clothes. Oh and she just happened to make the decision in April, probably after the accountant said look love this ain't happening.....see how Smelbin hasn't mentioned her at all. Now she's a proper nobody, Smelbin has dumped her

Reactions: 1
Omg just watched that Carlys videos, how many times did she say eeeeeerrrmmm. Annoying, like her tit clothes. Oh and she just happened to make the decision in April, probably after the accountant said look love this ain't happening.....see how Smelbin hasn't mentioned her at all. Now she's a proper nobody, Smelbin has dumped her
"it's not for financial reasons!!!" - it's all for her mental health, an excuse she has borrowed from Laura, in the same way Laura used "breakdowns" and "trauma" to justify cancelling her tour at the last minute with no explanation other than mEnTaL hEaLtH. tbh, i would imagine that associating her brand with Smelbin was the beginning of the end - her dresses were overpriced and she refused to make them in larger sizes despite her supposed "body positivity", which regularly resulted in criticism for the blatant hypocrisy - but working with Laura definitely ruined any positive reputation of the brand. forever tarnished by association with worms and grime. 🤢🤢

Who on earth got Smelbin to model dresses for them? You'd expect that to cause the downfall of your business!

• Haha
Who on earth got Smelbin to model dresses for them? You'd expect that to cause the downfall of your business!
it wasn't even that she asked Smelbin to model her clothes - she actually collaborated with Laura to create a range of dresses in her honour, thus forever associated her brand with filth, grime and worms. it was doomed from that moment. 🤢🤢

• Sick
it wasn't even that she asked Smelbin to model her clothes - she actually collaborated with Laura to create a range of dresses in her honour, thus forever associated her brand with filth, grime and worms. it was doomed from that moment. 🤢🤢
Which brand is it? I fancy a nosey!

Reactions: 2
Which brand is it? I fancy a nosey!
Love unique or something like that. Honestly it's not worth your time
---
A new (on purpose) low for Smelbin. On FB a video about her leaving her dirty period pants to melt on her log burner. I can get how people can accidentally leave stuff on them and they melt, or they may have put things on to dry. But who puts thier manky period pants on there, I'm assuming this log burner is not in her bedroom, so everyone would have seen them. Someone has commented that she'd likely to have done it on purpose for content.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5