Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wild idea Laura, but if you try on a dress or top and the buttons don't do up over your chest, maybe just take the approach of using your common sense and....don't buy it. so desperate for content that she has wasted money buying an ugly dress that doesn't fit her to film a 20 second reel which she thinks is "comedy", when we all know her ulterior motive is that she has now bought the dress so will wear it regardless, because she gets a thrill from i decently exposing herself in public, so any excuse to wear a dress where the buttons don't do up properly, so her grimy bra is on show, plus the way the material is stretched she knows that the buttons are so strained the dress could tear open any moment and expose her tits to the world.

also hilarious that she has obvs bought herself a size 14 dress and squidged herself into it trying to give th impression she has HUGE tits, when the dress is also visibly strained across her gunt, so it's clearly too small in general and if she actually bought clothes that fit her, it wouldn't be an issue. but ofc she won't, but she doesn't CARE about clothes sizes - yet always makes a point of stating that everything she buys is a size 14. 🤣🤣
She looks tit in everything she wears! Her fashion sense is dreadful, like she is trying to be edgy and different, but ends up looking like Sue Pollard every time. Sorry Sue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's alright for some, isn't it! Rubbing it in people's faces, those who can't afford to take time off to "heal" (she is such a bullshitter)! Rubbing it in the faces of the people who paid fir train tickets, hotels, child care and couldn't get those costs back, after she cancelled last minute.

Now she gets to sit around at home, do puzzles, yoga and some other fancy therapy at the cost of her sheep (and probably the tax payer, I bet she is on benefits).

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It's alright for some, isn't it! Rubbing it in people's faces, those who can't afford to take time off to "heal" (she is such a bullshitter)! Rubbing it in the faces of the people who paid fir train tickets, hotels, child care and couldn't get those costs back, after she cancelled last minute.

Now she gets to sit around at home, do puzzles, yoga and some other fancy therapy at the cost of her sheep (and probably the tax payer, I bet she is on benefits).
Seems in poor taste to be gloating how much spare time she has to work on herself. I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a day job, you do duck all parenting and you live in a tit tip.

Reactions: 8
Seems in poor taste to be gloating how much spare time she has to work on herself. I guess it’s easy when you don’t have a day job, you do duck all parenting and you live in a tit tip.
all the time in the world and she still cant think of a funny joke.

Clown

• Haha
all the time in the world and she still cant think of a funny joke.

Clown
Lol, that's because she isn't funny and she is a bit simple, so doesn't have the intelligence to come up with anything, except for bum, farts, shits, piss, fanny, willy stuff....like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 9
Still not funny! When will she f off? Her followers must be so bored
---
Posting old videos still, I know she said she would, but come on smelbin, either duck off or stop poking your poor sheep 🐑 with tired old tit.
---
Oh and take your crappy tour details down from FB..

Reactions: 2
Makes me cringe when she does videos giving advice about how people specifically parents should feel. She needs to take her own advice perhaps.

Reactions: 3
Ad's, aff links, showing gross clothes she's bought, absolute tit content, and sheer desperation for money, how about staying of the socials and bleeping off Laura

She's either done this on purpose to wind us up, or it's been unfortunately randomly selected? Either way, she is disgusting and seriously goes out of her way to make herself even more fugly than she already is. Gross. Embarrassing her poor kids even though she is meant to be "healing"...
---
Has Steve left her yet?

Attachments

• Sick
She's either done this on purpose to wind us up, or it's been unfortunately randomly selected? Either way, she is disgusting and seriously goes out of her way to make herself even more fugly than she already is. Gross. Embarrassing her poor kids even though she is meant to be "healing"...
---
Has Steve left her yet?
Eurgh. It’s too early for me to look at that face and those testicle teeth 🤢

• Sick
---
Has Steve left her yet?
I don't understand why she can't cleanse, tone and moisturise her face. She honestly looks 50+. She's only just 40. She needs a skin regime stat.

Reactions: 5
Wait what, she’s advertising skincare??? She says in the Ad for collagen that she bought the product. What a lie - she would have been gifted it and apparently it’s really expensive. The discount code she listed is not working as the people in her comments keep saying. The brand keep popping up to tell people to DM them if they want the actual discount code that works.

And a few people are rightfully calling her out in the comments saying the side by side pic is no comparison as she’s pulling different expression in the pics. She looks bleeping foul in both of them so I’m not really sure the collagen is working for her. I just cannot understand a beauty brand aligning with this skank - how is that a good advert for their product!

• Sad
Wait what, she’s advertising skincare??? She says in the Ad for collagen that she bought the product. What a lie - she would have been gifted it and apparently it’s really expensive. The discount code she listed is not working as the people in her comments keep saying. The brand keep popping up to tell people to DM them if they want the actual discount code that works.

And a few people are rightfully calling her out in the comments saying the side by side pic is no comparison as she’s pulling different expression in the pics. She looks bleeping foul in both of them so I’m not really sure the collagen is working for her. I just cannot understand a beauty brand aligning with this skank - how is that a good advert for their product!
Surprised she's leaving the negative comments on cos she usually deletes straightaway

I don't understand why she can't cleanse, tone and moisturise her face. She honestly looks 50+. She's only just 40. She needs a skin regime stat.
She’s repugnant. Nothing in the world is going to help improve that.

• Heart
  • Sick
---
Has Steve left her yet?
She actually knocks me sick. I was tempted to comment and tell her to stop being bleeping vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 5