Knee Deep in Life #9 Wormy Smelbin, cancelled her tour! Finally realised she's rotten to the core!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why her brand failed! The quality is tit. She apparently doesn’t make prom dresses but this was an exception. I’m not surprised It doesn’t fit the poor girl and the pattern was so basic even a kid would be able to make it. Along with collaborating with smelbin who’s disgusting this is the reason her business went down the pan!
poor kid, having to go to her prom in THAT hideous, ill-fitting monstrosity. even without being able to see her face, you can tell by her body language - clenched fist - that she isn't comfortable. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 3
This is why her brand failed! The quality is tit. She apparently doesn’t make prom dresses but this was an exception. I’m not surprised It doesn’t fit the poor girl and the pattern was so basic even a kid would be able to make it. Along with collaborating with smelbin who’s disgusting this is the reason her business went down the pan!
There's clearly a reason why she doesn't make prom dresses!

It reminds me of some other terrible brand that lots of influencers were peddling, called Donald Stanley, is that horror show still going? Just hate that brand name so much!