Knee Deep In Life #6 Thinks her contents of faeces, vag and hot bum is fun, Laura’s content is done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the reel where she goes on about shop assistants and she could just say poo in 20 different ways.
Maybe she’s gunning for a Tourette’s diagnosis?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Copying V Emes, with the use of the word slag now.
#yawn
#unoriginal
#boring
#dross
#repetitive
#icopyeveryoneesle

---

Ummmmmmmmm maybe visit a proper dentist, you cheapskate and stop copying V Emes. Stop gurning at everyone, in fact just stop! It's going to take more than a couple of cheap strips

---

I've just seen V Emes advertising a PT, I wonder if Smelbin will copy? Under the guise of, oh don't worry, it's not because I want to lose weight I want to be stronger and fitter....my arse, will it. What happened to her doing that fitness stuff in her kitchen in her tit and piss sodden pants, flinging her sweat and grubbiness all over a kitchen, where she cooks her kids meals? She claimed to be doing that every night, as she was obsessed. If she had, would she not look a lot more toned and healthy by now? Unless she lives solely on brownies and Indian food?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
admittedly, i don't like it when shop assistants approach me in shops and would much rather be left alone, but i appreciate that it is often expected of them. as part nof their job and whilst i would likely leave the shop if they were constantly pestering me despite having told them i was fine just browsing, i wouldn't rush to IG to attack them simply for doing their job! but hey, no shop assistants anywhere ever should approach customers to offer their help, simply because LAURA doesn't like it and it's HER personal preference to be left alone! duck the fact that they are literally just doing their job, and would likely be reprimanded if they didn't approach customers!

i mean, i personally - along with hundreds of other people - dislike the gross content Laura creates - crudely labelled as "werk" and #comedy - yet i wouldn't film multiple stories dedicated to how she should stop simply because i don't like it because, y'know, i am aware that the world does not revolve around me! plus the fact that a big part of the reason she wants to be left alone in shops will be because she is trying to film crude content and doesn't want staff to approach and tell her to leave/ban her from the store for indecently exposing herself or talking loudly about 💩 and causing other customers to walk out in disgust.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've just seen V Emes advertising a PT, I wonder if Smelbin will copy? Under the guise of, oh don't worry, it's not because I want to lose weight I want to be stronger and fitter....my arse, will it. What happened to her doing that fitness stuff in her kitchen in her tit and piss sodden pants, flinging her sweat and grubbiness all over a kitchen, where she cooks her kids meals? She claimed to be doing that every night, as she was obsessed. If she had, would she not look a lot more toned and healthy by now? Unless she lives solely on brownies and Indian food?
She already has a PT, a girl we went to school with. Not sure how much exercise happens mind, seen them out paddle boarding before and they looked like a pair of beached whales.

Reactions: 4
She already has a PT, a girl we went to school with. Not sure how much exercise happens mind, seen them out paddle boarding before and they looked like a pair of beached whales.
I remember her saying she was going to PT, but funny how she doesn't constantly go on about it! Mind you, she will read here and see V Emes and no doubt we will see something soon. If not, it's because she is a lazy b@stard, who only has time to stick her phone up her nose and in her mouth. Oh and abuse shop workers, who are just doing their jobs, vile, rude, nasty woman. She is proper up herself

Reactions: 3
More aff links she must be desperate for cash seeing as her ‘comedy’ isn’t taking off she’s literally got zero usp apart from being unhygienic and disgustingly vile

Rude witch, the shop assistants are just doing their job, if I worked in a shop and that dirty heifer walked in I'd make myself busy elsewhere so I wouldn't have to go anywhere near her, she is a foul mouthed, rude, self obsessed wanker and quite frankly I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire

Gutted I missed the shop assistant post, would have been good to see some context. I’m assuming she was as rude as ever!!

She's a narcissistic tosser

---

More aff links she must be desperate for cash seeing as her ‘comedy’ isn’t taking off she’s literally got zero usp apart from being unhygienic and disgustingly vile
I'd be tempted to write to these companies and tell them that they had better not stock any of their stuff at any shops, where she will be going in to abuse staff.

Last edited:
Probably just wanted someone else to suck her clit after Victoria Emes said no!

Mostly kidding, obviously, but I do think she was trying to get in V's pants.

Probably just wanted someone else to suck her clit after Victoria Emes said no!

Mostly kidding, obviously, but I do think she was trying to get in V's pants.
She's a big, horrible, nasty, selfish, ogre, a troll. Selfish to her rotten core.

She has posted a picture from last night, where she is obviously trying to make out that she has made an effort to look nice. Problem is, all I see is nastiness and a narcissistic horror, who is all about her. That shop keeper stuff was proper nasty.

---

Especially after posting all those affiliate links as well. She gives no shits about her followers. Greedy and selfish, is what she is. I can't see anything pretty or nice, she's tainted herself.

Reactions: 2
Oh is the “lost” teeth whitening strips to breadcrumb “look at me, I’m so silly, must be my wacky ADHD”

Reactions: 3
Oh is the “lost” teeth whitening strips to breadcrumb “look at me, I’m so silly, must be my wacky ADHD”
so bleeping predictable! ooh, so wild! so inattentive! so unable to concentrate! forced to "riff" through the bin! such ADHD! bore off, Laura. 🙄🙄

and even if she has accidentally thrown them in the bin - she hasn't 🤦🏻‍♀️ - why waste time searching for them?! they may have cost £20, but that doesn't mean the skank has to plaster the contents of the rubbish bin across her teeth. it's totally gross that she is even considering using them.

and claiming that using those whitening strips once has made such a difference to her huge yellow gnashers. they haven't. obviously. they're not magic. it's just an opportunity to film a close up of her mouth. 🤢🤢

Sick to death of attention seeking cunts like Laura. Trying to make out ADHD is something oh so quirky to live with. I was watching a lady I follow break down in tears on a live last night talking about how she's sunk into a deep depression due to how ADHD effects her every day life. How she feels useless as she is so dependent upon her husband to help her function as she needs to. And how it's now taking its toll on her relationship. Its not all talking about your favourite subject 💩 to a shop assistant. And forgetting where you put your teeth whitening strips, Laura. It's lying in bed at night being unable to control your thoughts. Being unable to hold a job down because you can not focus. It's giving up and not wanting to get up in the morning because even the very thought is too overwhelming. Unless you're paying for a diagnosis of course. Then it's anything you want it to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I thought the exact same thing about the teeth whitening strips - if she had accidentally thrown them in the bin (I’d put money on the fact she hadn’t) then why tf would she then retrieve them from the bin thy is full of dirty rubbish, and apply them to her teeth? That’s just absolutely disgusting.
Although, mind you, the bin is probably cleaner and less full of bacteria than the surface of her filthy, plaque and food ridden, horse knashers!

oh and btw Laura, (because we all know you obsessively read tattle) - A riff is a guitar solo, not hunting through rubbish. The word your uneducated, moronic self is looking for is rifling…🤦🏻‍♀️😂

What happened a couple of years ago then? Was that her pretend breakdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.