Knee Deep In Life #6 Thinks her contents of faeces, vag and hot bum is fun, Laura’s content is done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im here for it, when the boys get hopefully normally partners and see how deranged their parents are and how fucked up their upbringing was we are in for a treat. Therapist already seeing $ signs
He's a weak excuse for a man/husband/father isn't he?
Needs to put a stop to it right now but I guess if it's bringing in money he won't. Does he work? Not followed long enough to know.
Seems he cares less about those boys than she does.

Reactions: 4
Needs to put a stop to it right now but I guess if it's bringing in money he won't. Does he work? Not followed long enough to know.
he was working but then also had a breakdown and months off work. Not sure if he has gone back to escape from the asylum work again now though

Reactions: 6
It will be bringing in sweet FA, I doubt she earns a decent living, begging for freebies. I doubt her repetitive tit book, full of swearing has brought her in much either.

---

he was working but then also had a breakdown and months off work. Not sure if he has gone back to escape from the asylum work again now though
Breakdown my arse. It's very easy to get a fit for work note these days.

---

She's back on the gram with "friends", in that tit tiger shirt again. She was so proud to show off her sweaty pits in it. I just hope it's had a wash, for the other restaurant users sakes

Reactions: 5
Flogging affiliate links to coffee pots and frothers she must be desperate but then again she’ll have 2 court fines to pay for taking her kids out of school. 😂 although I reckon the school know and it’s been organised and agreed as she’s made out they’re going on a family break because of the time of year (her ‘cough’ breakdown ‘cough’) and she’s only saying that she doesn’t care what the school thinks to look like a rebel. For one she’s doing a disservice to the school by encouraging other parents to do it and two she just looks like a complete fool!! No change there then!!

Reactions: 7
Flogging affiliate links to coffee pots and frothers she must be desperate but then again she’ll have 2 court fines to pay for taking her kids out of school. 😂 although I reckon the school know and it’s been organised and agreed as she’s made out they’re going on a family break because of the time of year (her ‘cough’ breakdown ‘cough’) and she’s only saying that she doesn’t care what the school thinks to look like a rebel. For one she’s doing a disservice to the school by encouraging other parents to do it and two she just looks like a complete fool!! No change there then!!
She is a class f*ckwit

---

And she smells badly, by her own admission

---

I now, also will never go to Center Parcs, ever

I’d love to have been there at the same time as her. I’d have gone to the management and shown them all her vile videos and got her banned from the pool for being unhygienic and threatened them with the press unless they did. Then she’d either comply or have to say this is only a fake persona blah blah so we all know she’s a liar 😂😂😂 I can only dream lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find her posts and stories really uncomfortable to watch most of the time. Her behaviour is so erratic and I honestly think she’s needing proper mental health treatment and not for ADHD. She looks deranged in some of the things she posts.

Reactions: 10
I find her posts and stories really uncomfortable to watch most of the time. Her behaviour is so erratic and I honestly think she’s needing proper mental health treatment and not for ADHD. She looks deranged in some of the things she posts.
Agreed, but she won't get the help she needs. Her therapist obviously isn't helping either

Agreed, but she won't get the help she needs. Her therapist obviously isn't helping either
she needs help for her HPD, but she'll never get it because she doesn't want it. receiving the appropriate support and treatment that she desperately needs would involve her having to accept a diagnosis of HPD, and be willing to address all her problematic behaviour etc. that's never going to happen, because she's far more interested in seeking out private therapists who she can pay, bully and manipulate them into diagnosing her with whatever bandwagon diagnosis she is desperate to receive, because having a "popular" MH diagnosis that fits with the current trend on SM - ADHD, for example - means she can use all the hashtags and use them to lure people to her platform under the guise that she is raising awareness for mental health, when in reality, it's all lies for the purpose of attention seeking, over-dramatised content. and whilst it would be unprofessional for a therapist - private or otherwise - to diagnose her with anything but the very applicable HPD, i can fully imagine them diagnosising ehr with whatever diagnosis she is desperately seeking under duress, just to get rid of her hounding with constant messages and phone calls, using emotional blackmail to threats about how she will end her life u less she receives a diagnosis of PTSD/ADHD/trauma/whatever diagnosis she is coveting in that moment, and ensuring that they feel horribly uncomfortable as a result of her predatory behaviour, it wouldn't surprise me if they feel trapped and diagnose her as she demands, fearful because they know she has the potential to become a stalker, likely hanging around outside their house indecently exposing herself. 🤢🤢

any diagnosis Laura claims to have, and all the mental illnesses she insists on attaching as hashtags to her posts, i would take with a pinch of salt, because she has proved repeatedly that she lies about her mental health, with the details of her "breakdown" becoming more and more exaggerated each time she tells the story! the claims she "almost died" when in actuality, she never even tried to harm herself and all that drama about her having a very basic gynae procedure and hyping it up to give the impression she may have cancer - only to insensitively announce - in a post with every possible gynecological and cancer hashtag possible - that's it's all fine, she's okay and nobody needs to. worry about HER, all under the guise of awareness for gynecological cancers, knowing damn well people who are battling cancer will be reading her posts and bragging that the results of her elaborate smear test - which she initially made out to be an invasive operation - were all clear! her behaviour fits every possible symptom for a diagnosis of HPD, and i have absolutely zero respect for any of the therapists she pays to diagnosis her with anything but the personality diagnosis she desperately needs to acknowledge and address the impact it is having on her own life, but also that of her family - especially her little boys. it will never happen though, because if she is paying for therapy, even if a therapist raises their concerns and wants to discuss HPD, she will simply refuse, sack them and go seek out another naive therapist to manipulate as it suits her. 🤷🏻‍♂️

she needs help for her HPD, but she'll never get it because she doesn't want it. receiving the appropriate support and treatment that she desperately needs would involve her having to accept a diagnosis of HPD, and be willing to address all her problematic behaviour etc. that's never going to happen, because she's far more interested in seeking out private therapists who she can pay, bully and manipulate them into diagnosing her with whatever bandwagon diagnosis she is desperate to receive, because having a "popular" MH diagnosis that fits with the current trend on SM - ADHD, for example - means she can use all the hashtags and use them to lure people to her platform under the guise that she is raising awareness for mental health, when in reality, it's all lies for the purpose of attention seeking, over-dramatised content. and whilst it would be unprofessional for a therapist - private or otherwise - to diagnose her with anything but the very applicable HPD, i can fully imagine them diagnosising ehr with whatever diagnosis she is desperately seeking under duress, just to get rid of her hounding with constant messages and phone calls, using emotional blackmail to threats about how she will end her life u less she receives a diagnosis of PTSD/ADHD/trauma/whatever diagnosis she is coveting in that moment, and ensuring that they feel horribly uncomfortable as a result of her predatory behaviour, it wouldn't surprise me if they feel trapped and diagnose her as she demands, fearful because they know she has the potential to become a stalker, likely hanging around outside their house indecently exposing herself. 🤢🤢

any diagnosis Laura claims to have, and all the mental illnesses she insists on attaching as hashtags to her posts, i would take with a pinch of salt, because she has proved repeatedly that she lies about her mental health, with the details of her "breakdown" becoming more and more exaggerated each time she tells the story! the claims she "almost died" when in actuality, she never even tried to harm herself and all that drama about her having a very basic gynae procedure and hyping it up to give the impression she may have cancer - only to insensitively announce - in a post with every possible gynecological and cancer hashtag possible - that's it's all fine, she's okay and nobody needs to. worry about HER, all under the guise of awareness for gynecological cancers, knowing damn well people who are battling cancer will be reading her posts and bragging that the results of her elaborate smear test - which she initially made out to be an invasive operation - were all clear! her behaviour fits every possible symptom for a diagnosis of HPD, and i have absolutely zero respect for any of the therapists she pays to diagnosis her with anything but the personality diagnosis she desperately needs to acknowledge and address the impact it is having on her own life, but also that of her family - especially her little boys. it will never happen though, because if she is paying for therapy, even if a therapist raises their concerns and wants to discuss HPD, she will simply refuse, sack them and go seek out another naive therapist to manipulate as it suits her. 🤷🏻‍♂️
She is desperate for a popular MH diagnosis, as you say, as like all these "influenzers", they capitalise on it, so they can use the hash tags and make money out of it. They give no shits about their followers, they give the impression that they are just like us, make themselves accessible and like they are our best friends! When in fact it's all for money and fame. It's sick, as in all reality it's only a one way relationship, an asynchronous relationship, these people are not the followers friends, not one bit. They're using them to get more followers to up their chances of more freebies, advertising etc. Smelbin gives no shits about her followers. Guaranteed.

I saw a post from one of the first tattle threads the other day, where one mum who said she knew her, said that as soon as her video went viral, and she started to get some popularity that she unfriended and blocked other mums on FB, that she also started to ignore other mums at the school gates and if anyone greeted her, she'd just nod her head and carry on walking. She even ditched a beach walking club for new mums at the school. That says alot about her. She is a true HPD narcissistic person, only doing this for herself and no one else, leading her followers to think it's ok to tit, piss, fart, etc at will, because that's just normal folks and normal mums do that all the time!!!

---

I’d love to have been there at the same time as her. I’d have gone to the management and shown them all her vile videos and got her banned from the pool for being unhygienic and threatened them with the press unless they did. Then she’d either comply or have to say this is only a fake persona blah blah so we all know she’s a liar 😂😂😂 I can only dream lol
You could tweet them!

---

I dont understand how her kids can be so exhausting - they’re what, 12 & 7 ish? At that age, they don’t need or want constant supervision and entertainment. She’s also only got two of them!
It’s just any excuse to moan about parenthood and try to seem ‘relatable’. If taking care of her two boys exhausts her so much then perhaps she should reconsider her priorities, get tf off the internet and spend more time with her kids being a decent mother.
I honestly thought that when I first came across her about 6 months ago, that her kids were toddlers, the way she went on!?!?!

Last edited:
She took the kids out of school to take them to centre parcs. Jesus Christ she made out it was the holiday of a lifetime and well worth missing school for … centre parcs really.

• Angry
She took the kids out of school to take them to centre parcs. Jesus Christ she made out it was the holiday of a lifetime and well worth missing school for … centre parcs really.
So eDuCayShiOnal 🫠

• Haha
She's moaning on tiktok about how tired she is, due the the kids wanting to do stuff on holiday and waking up early. What did she expect? Fuckwit. It's old, boring dross, we've seen it a million times before, we are all well aware of how it is with kids on holiday, at home, in general. Think of something else, you rotten old bore. Send them back to school, oh no, wait, apparently they'll not get a decent education there.....

Oh look she’s talking about POO again 🙄 she’s got zero content left. She wants ppl to not talk to her in shops……so politely say I’m ok thanks and leave it at that! She’s a bleeping cretin. If you can’t say that simple sentence to a shop worker that asks you if you need help without mentioning poo then you really do need some serious help!! Where’s the intervention by her family???? If it’s all bullshit then she’s a vile bleep for making out she’s like that. There’s no win here laura you’ve painted yourself as this and there’s only 2 ways it can go so I’d quit before you get sectioned or found out!!!!

Oh look she’s talking about POO again 🙄 she’s got zero content left. She wants ppl to not talk to her in shops……so politely say I’m ok thanks and leave it at that! She’s a bleeping cretin. If you can’t say that simple sentence to a shop worker that asks you if you need help without mentioning poo then you really do need some serious help!! Where’s the intervention by her family???? If it’s all bullshit then she’s a vile bleep for making out she’s like that. There’s no win here laura you’ve painted yourself as this and there’s only 2 ways it can go so I’d quit before you get sectioned or found out!!!!
I hope she gets a barrage of complaints. But all she will do is shame them and call them out, calling them c*nts. Vile, she is vile

One of my best friends is a therapist and no way would they be diagnosing what she wants, private or not. She can say what she wants but of course they aren't able to as its confidential. Pretty sure these therapists are used to people like her and if she's changing them frequently they aren't saying what she wants to hear.

I'd not want her in any shop of mine, or any establishment for that matter. Who wants a dirty, smelly, rude ogre, stamping it's feet, screaming at your staff about poo. Most people would think she had escaped from somewhere and would call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.