Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry Laura, but the haircut is irrelevant. your unwashed and dirty appearance, unhinged behaviour and vile content absolutely makes you look like a person who makes bad decisions on a daily basis. someone who gets up on stage dressed as a vagina does not look like someone who "has their life in order". 🤦🏻‍♀️

again, making a huge deal out of the "i'm bisexual" content, with an analogy about cardigans and how she "buttons both ways". jfc. whether it's true or totally fabricated for content - nobody cares. or certainly not to the extent that she needs to make a point of announcing that she is bi on a weekly basis. the way she makes such a huge deal out of her sexuality is the exact stereotype of the vegan who mentions their veganism at every possible opportunity, even when it is entirely irrelevant. bisexuality isn't a personality trait. 🙄🙄

and also, "i'd quite happily duck a lesbian. i'd quite happily duck a man" - are we now defining the female population based on their sexuality, and the male population by gender? and by her own explanation, she'd duck a lesbian woman, but not a woman who is bi? a pretty discriminatory announcement.

and absolutely nobody needs the nauseating reminder that Laura would happily "lick a fanny". urgh. my insides recoiled, and quite frankly, lesbians are far more likely to perceive Laura's gross mouth and rancid breath being anywhere near them as a threat. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
Worried about exposing her ear but “no shame” in exposing every other part of her body

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Worried about exposing her ear but “no shame” in exposing every other part of her body
says a hell of a lot when you are more concerned about your ear being exposed, yet perfectly content to flaunt your fanny flaps - both online and in public places. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
If you want to see who Laura is basing her erratic behaviour on now the Celeste barber edge is wearing a big thin, go check out joe tracini. She’s shared some of his posts before. He’s a walking talking crisis and to just watch him puts me on edge. He craves attention just like she does. She’s behaving exactly like him now with the self hate etc. he needs to be banned off social media as I’m sorry to say most of it is put on just like Laura

At this point I’m questioning is it her mental state or is she really just that desperate for attention??

Reactions: 4
She already looks like a 'Karen'.
She looks like someone trying to hard to stand out from everyone else, but ends up failing. She is still boring and a waste of space

sorry Laura, but the haircut is irrelevant. your unwashed and dirty appearance, unhinged behaviour and vile content absolutely makes you look like a person who makes bad decisions on a daily basis. someone who gets up on stage dressed as a vagina does not look like someone who "has their life in order". 🤦🏻‍♀️

again, making a huge deal out of the "i'm bisexual" content, with an analogy about cardigans and how she "buttons both ways". jfc. whether it's true or totally fabricated for content - nobody cares. or certainly not to the extent that she needs to make a point of announcing that she is bi on a weekly basis. the way she makes such a huge deal out of her sexuality is the exact stereotype of the vegan who mentions their veganism at every possible opportunity, even when it is entirely irrelevant. bisexuality isn't a personality trait. 🙄🙄

and also, "i'd quite happily duck a lesbian. i'd quite happily duck a man" - are we now defining the female population based on their sexuality, and the male population by gender? and by her own explanation, she'd duck a lesbian woman, but not a woman who is bi? a pretty discriminatory announcement.

and absolutely nobody needs the nauseating reminder that Laura would happily "lick a fanny". urgh. my insides recoiled, and quite frankly, lesbians are far more likely to perceive Laura's gross mouth and rancid breath being anywhere near them as a threat. 🤢🤢
And lice and bum worms

At this point I’m questioning is it her mental state or is she really just that desperate for attention??
It's her desperation for attention. It's a symptom of HPD.

or certainly not to the extent that she needs to make a point of announcing that she is bi on a weekly basis.
I have a suspicion that's for the benefit of this thread, since any number of people here don't believe her.

It's not an unusual problem that bisexuals face, tbf. Source: have been openly bisexual for ~23 years. Plus, if you've only recently come out then I can see why you might feel the need to validate yourself in the face of random strangers saying "she's not bisexual she has a personality disorder!"

I appreciate that I'm in a minority on this thread though.

Also, semi-relatedly, her recent post describing Victoria Emes as her soul mate and their "shared love of masturbation". I'm intrigued what Steve's view on that is.

Reactions: 2
Laura had her hair cut. she asked for it. to be cut short. it is now slightly shorter than previously - further proof that she is so iMpuLsiVe and definitely warrants the diagnosis of ADHD that she is so desperate to manipulate and bribe her current therapist into labelling her with. 😡

people experience post-haircut regret every single day, worrying it's too short or the style doesn't suit them. they don't make it into a huge public drama and insinuate that it is a symptom of the next diagnosis on their "collect 'em all" checklist. 🙄🙄
I found it all a bit dramatic considering it doesn’t look much different at all !!

I have a suspicion that's for the benefit of this thread, since any number of people here don't believe her.

It's not an unusual problem that bisexuals face, tbf. Source: have been openly bisexual for ~23 years. Plus, if you've only recently come out then I can see why you might feel the need to validate yourself in the face of random strangers saying "she's not bisexual she has a personality disorder!"

Also, semi-relatedly, her recent post describing Victoria Emes as her soul mate and their "shared love of masturbation". I'm intrigued what Steve's view on that is.
Steve is either so dumb, he has no clue what to say, or she has coerced him, controlled and bullied him into not being allowed, or able to have a say.

I found it all a bit dramatic considering it doesn’t look much different at all !!
It's all for effect and getting likes and attention, the whole exacerbating every little trivial thing, it's symptoms of HPD

I wonder how long it will take for one of her "staff" (her mum) to delete that comment! Yet another dull, dry, boring video. Something she has done before <yawn>.

Attachments

Last edited:

i totally appreciate what you're saying, and it wouldn't cross my mind to question or doubt someone's sexuality - nor is it any of my business! with Laura, i think if she had mentioned that she was bi, and then moved on with her life, i wouldn't have thought anything of it. it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, mentioning it at every possible opportunity and using it to justify her crass content and her sex pest behaviour. being bisexual doesn't mean you have the right to indecently expose yourself in public at every possible opportunity, nor does it mean it's acceptable to behave in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable, like the time she want away with a female friend for the night and purposefully booked a tiny hotel room with only a double bed, and then made her friend sleep trapped between her and wall while making jokes about sexually assaulting her during the night, whole laughing manically as her friend stood looking utterly terrified.

she goes out of her way to make a huge deal about fitting the incredibly stereotypical appearance of a "butch lesbian", and makes comments about how she hopes that hugging a female friend in public when her husband is with her will make people assume they are swingers. plus she recently shared a load of photos of "hot guys" in her stories, labelling it her "wankbank", and then had to clarify that she recieved a DM reminding her that she also likes women, and quickly had to clarify that she doesn't need to objectify women because men do that already. she's all over the place, and using her sexuality to make unnecessary references to "licking fannies" etc on SM isn't okay.

again, i wouldn't usually give someone's sexuality a second thought, and certainly wouldn't doubt someone if they said they were bisexual - but Laura's entire life is a dramatised, fabricated tit show. she lies about her mental health, she misuses terms like "triggered" to refer to a situation she dislikes, she mentions her "trauma," on a regular basis, which quickly developed into ptsd, and then c-ptsd when she realised that writing posts under the guise of "mental health awareness" brought her huge amounts of attention, plus her suicidal ideation transformed into "i nearly died" etc. and suddenly decided to announce she was abused as a child the exact day her book was released, in an attempt to increases sales. she pays private therapists to diagnosis her with whatever mental illness/condition she is coveting, having researched the and purposefully acts them out to justify the diagnosis - her current desperation to receive a bandwagon diagnosis of ADHD, thus the constant references to her "inattentiveness" and "impulsivity", despite previously having stated she absolutely, definitely does not fit the criteria for a diagnosis - before changing her mind when she realised she could use it to create content and recieve loads of attention. she makes up stories every day - random stuff that absolutely didn't happen, and dramatically exaggerates everything. she even exaggerated a recent medical procedure into a supposed serious surgery, claiming she had to wear compression stockings and remain on bed rest, only to be discharged from hospital on the same day, decide that bed rest was "triggering" and instead opt to film a reel of herself dancing around her bedroom within minutes of arriving home. she then proceeded to dedicate an entire post to her experience under the guise of raising awareness for gynecological cancer, with huge emphasis on reassuring her followers that they don't need to worry, because SHE'S fine, yet tagging it to ensure it would be seen by people who are battling cancer and aren't "fine".

plus she has also labelled herself a "comedian", and uses the hashtag on her reels and posts as a way to justify publicly mocking and body shaming women she si jealous of. in that respect - and in Laura's case specifically - it does cause me to question whether her repetitive "i'm bi" reminders are all a way of seeking attention, given that her desperation for attention is what fuels her behaviour and content etc. and she only has herself to blame if people are questioning her - if you are perpetually dishonest and lie about every other aspect of your life, it's totally justified that people are going to doubt every single word that comes out of your mouth. there's no smoke without fire. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i totally appreciate what you're saying, and it wouldn't cross my mind to question or doubt someone's sexuality - nor is it any of my business! with Laura, i think if she had mentioned that she was bi, and then moved on with her life, i wouldn't have thought anything of it. it's the way she makes such a huge deal out of it, mentioning it at every possible opportunity and using it to justify her crass content and her sex pest behaviour. being bisexual doesn't mean you have the right to indecently expose yourself in public at every possible opportunity, nor does it mean it's acceptable to behave in a way that makes others feel uncomfortable, like the time she want away with a female friend for the night and purposefully booked a tiny hotel room with only a double bed, and then made her friend sleep trapped between her and wall while making jokes about sexually assaulting her during the night, whole laughing manically as her friend stood looking utterly terrified.

she goes out of her way to make a huge deal about fitting the incredibly stereotypical appearance of a "butch lesbian", and makes comments about how she hopes that hugging a female friend in public when her husband is with her will make people assume they are swingers. plus she recently shared a load of photos of "hot guys" in her stories, labelling it her "wankbank", and then had to clarify that she recieved a DM reminding her that she also likes women, and quickly had to clarify that she doesn't need to objectify women because men do that already. she's all over the place, and using her sexuality to make unnecessary references to "licking fannies" etc on SM isn't okay.

again, i wouldn't usually give someone's sexuality a second thought, and certainly wouldn't doubt someone if they said they were bisexual - but Laura's entire life is a dramatised, fabricated tit show. she lies about her mental health, she misuses terms like "triggered" to refer to a situation she dislikes, she mentions her "trauma," on a regular basis, which quickly developed into ptsd, and then c-ptsd when she realised that writing posts under the guise of "mental health awareness" brought her huge amounts of attention, plus her suicidal ideation transformed into "i nearly died" etc. and suddenly decided to announce she was abused as a child the exact day her book was released, in an attempt to increases sales. she pays private therapists to diagnosis her with whatever mental illness/condition she is coveting, having researched the and purposefully acts them out to justify the diagnosis - her current desperation to receive a bandwagon diagnosis of ADHD, thus the constant references to her "inattentiveness" and "impulsivity", despite previously having stated she absolutely, definitely does not fit the criteria for a diagnosis - before changing her mind when she realised she could use it to create content and recieve loads of attention. she makes up stories every day - random stuff that absolutely didn't happen, and dramatically exaggerates everything. she even exaggerated a recent medical procedure into a supposed serious surgery, claiming she had to wear compression stockings and remain on bed rest, only to be discharged from hospital on the same day, decide that bed rest was "triggering" and instead opt to film a reel of herself dancing around her bedroom within minutes of arriving home. she then proceeded to dedicate an entire post to her experience under the guise of raising awareness for gynecological cancer, with huge emphasis on reassuring her followers that they don't need to worry, because SHE'S fine, yet tagging it to ensure it would be seen by people who are battling cancer and aren't "fine".

plus she has also labelled herself a "comedian", and uses the hashtag on her reels and posts as a way to justify publicly mocking and body shaming women she si jealous of. in that respect - and in Laura's case specifically - it does cause me to question whether her repetitive "i'm bi" reminders are all a way of seeking attention, given that her desperation for attention is what fuels her behaviour and content etc. and she only has herself to blame if people are questioning her - if you are perpetually dishonest and lie about every other aspect of your life, it's totally justified that people are going to doubt every single word that comes out of your mouth. there's no smoke without fire. 🤷🏻‍♂️
This ^ ...is Laura in a nutshell, I honestly shake my head and cringe at everything she says and does 😬 ...how much worse can she get ? I truly feel sorry for her kids growing up with all that shitstorm going on around them 😥

• Heart
Just sat down with a chip butty. Scrolling Instagram and that was the first thing that came up. Put me right off my food 🤮🤢

Nothing against what they are selling but it’s the way they try to sell it. There’s absolutely no reason to be crude and vulgar.

Reactions: 7
Just sat down with a chip butty. Scrolling Instagram and that was the first thing that came up. Put me right off my food 🤮🤢

Nothing against what they are selling but it’s the way they try to sell it. There’s absolutely no reason to be crude and vulgar.
They are both rancid, tired, withered old hags. Gross. Not funny, neither of them.

This ^ ...is Laura in a nutshell, I honestly shake my head and cringe at everything she says and does 😬 ...how much worse can she get ? I truly feel sorry for her kids growing up with all that shitstorm going on around them 😥
Her kids are guaranteed already suffering

Reactions: 6

Agree with everything here! She is a big fat, selfish liar, who cares about only her horrible self. Nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 1
You know what, I don’t care if Laura wants to shag Women, Men or goats; what I do care about is that arse being rubbed against a window like she’s got worms has put me right off my dinner.

IMAGINE THE SWEAT/tit MARKS 🤢

• Sick
You know what, I don’t care if Laura wants to shag Women, Men or goats; what I do care about is that arse being rubbed against a window like she’s got worms has put me right off my dinner.

IMAGINE THE SWEAT/tit MARKS 🤢
Who would want to go near a flabby,worm infested, person who constantly shits and pisses herself? I couldn't imagine it!! If she ever ended up divorced and alone, I doubt anyone would want to go near her! She's not done herself any favours, by constantly advertising the fact that she is so infested and is happy to piss anywhere. Grim. A breeding ground of filth

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.