Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call BS on that lake story. As if a young kid could walk, waist height, into a freezing cold lake in winter.

Really bad taste after those poor boys died. She is a total head and compulsive liar.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Aw he we go latest vid. Her dancing in her pants & bra up & down & jiggling her legs and belly. I forgot to laugh or find it funny 😐😐

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All of her videos are basically the same, undressed and identical 'dancing' if she's a female comedian then I'm King Charles's secret lover

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All of her videos are basically the same, undressed and identical 'dancing' if she's a female comedian then I'm King Charles's secret lover
She is a boring prick. All her stuff is the same. If you look at tiktok each reel square is a close up of her rancid face
#notfunny
#notacomedian
#notafemalecomedian
#wasteofspace
#fuckingidiot

She is to thick to think of any original decent content. As I've said before, her followers are of the ilk that laugh at fart, tit and piss stuff. Sheep mentality. All fuckwits, just like her. She relies on getting away with doing as little as possible, and it very easy for her to strip down to her rancid, stained, unsupportive, old underwear.

I also find it odd that for a person who goes on and on about lack of confidence and was scared to go out in a low cut top, but yet, at any given opportunity strips down to her vile underwear and jiggles her bloated, cottage cheese, unfit, unhealthy body at every one.

The people she takes the piss out of, yes have incredible bodies and I wish I could look half as decent as them, but they work hard to maintain those bodies, often professional models, who are paid to look the way they do. She can't compare them to real women/people, as people come in all different shapes and sizes. Yes of course if we all had the time and the money to have amazing beach bodies, we'd all be at it and look the same. But we don't. So her whole narrative is flawed and not fair on the people she trolls and takes the piss out of.

I'd never heard of Celeste Barber BTW, I only heard of her a few months after seeing Smelbins videos, this made me feel like I'd been cheated, as I genuinely believed at the time that Smelbin had thought this stuff up herself! Then all the stuff about her kids and trauma, really made me start to dislike her and how disingenuous she is. I was so shocked to learn that she'd just been copying someone else the whole time.

Last edited:
Steve won't step is as he's as tit a parent as she is. Kids need put into care

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's still off the radar as far as any sort of child protection goes...I mean I'm not qualified in that area of support, but she's I suppose quite well-known where she lives, I'd have thought the red flags would be flying high...

ha, that caption on her latest reel! "it doesn't matter if you're a size 18 or a size 28" - this, coming from the woman who made a huge deal out of the fact that although she bought a hideous blouse in a size 18, she needed to clarify that she is absolutely, definitely not a size 18, and that her "actual size" is a 14/16. 🙄🙄

well no Laura, in that specific item of clothing, your "actual" size was an 18, if 18 was the size that fit you! surely, if she's as body positive as she claims, the number on the label wouldn't matter - she would simply try on a range of sizes and buy whichever fits her best, with no interest in the size, since women's clothes sizes are so arbitrary! yet instead, she only feels comfortable buying a size 14/16 - and if she has to buy. larger size, she has to immediately rush to her stories to rant about how she was forced to "size up", which very much highlights how much she does care about the size of her body!

Reactions: 11
I call BS on that lake story. As if a young kid could walk, waist height, into a freezing cold lake in winter.

Really bad taste after those poor boys died. She is a total head and compulsive liar.
exactly this. i am 99.9% certain that story was a total lie - and if it wasn't, and she genuinely allowed her kid to wade chest-deep into a freezing cold lake of unknown depth, she needs investigating by SS for placing her child at such risk - and i can't believe that even Laura would stoop so low as to use a tragic news story as "inspiration" to fabricate a story given the context of what happened and the death of four little boys. it was absolutely heartbreaking and for Laura to think it is even vaguely appropriate to use it as content for her attempts at "comedy" shows how unhinged and disturbed she truly is. 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Christ give us break from this droning on about breakdowns, depression, hating your jobs, maybe try taking a deep breath, putting a smile on your face and being bloody thankful for what you have and that actually includes the kids, give them a hug, tell them you love them, go out for an icecream, spend time with them then you might want to sort your pigsty house out for them, give them somewhere to be proud of, somewhere their friends might want to visit, stop wallowing in your own self pity, jesus just bleeping buck up, it's boring and predictable oh and while you're at it Laura why not remove all the unrealistic comedian hash tags, you are definitely not funny, nothing wrong with that at all

And whilst he was having his breakdown going on holidays helping Laura with her tick-tock’s I bet all the ppl he worked with loved watching that whilst they’re hard at work!!

Reactions: 9
And whilst he was having his breakdown going on holidays helping Laura with her tick-tock’s I bet all the ppl he worked with loved watching that whilst they’re hard at work!!
Exactly, and to put on the gram that he hates his job and can't wait for a new one, his colleagues probably think he's a right pussy and Laura is obviously not making enough money for him to quit his job, he's probably embarrassed to go into work because of his gross wife's antics on insta/tiktok

What I really want to say on Laura's posts goes like this...'women if you are watching this and thinking my kids are a bit annoying I must be like Laura.please see a doctor, that is NOT normal mentality. Yes we get exhausted, yes we lose our patience but we love the bones of our children and what Laura sprouts is not NORMAL.' We have a legal and moral obligation to protect our children, provide love and security, I don't see this for Laura's two boys. I do not see a good outcome here in the Belbin household.

Reactions: 10
Christ give us break from this droning on about breakdowns, depression, hating your jobs, maybe try taking a deep breath, putting a smile on your face and being bloody thankful for what you have and that actually includes the kids, give them a hug, tell them you love them, go out for an icecream, spend time with them then you might want to sort your pigsty house out for them, give them somewhere to be proud of, somewhere their friends might want to visit, stop wallowing in your own self pity, jesus just bleeping buck up, it's boring and predictable oh and while you're at it Laura why not remove all the unrealistic comedian hash tags, you are definitely not funny, nothing wrong with that at all
It is getting a bit much now. But you know its because she has duck all else to post

Exactly, and to put on the gram that he hates his job and can't wait for a new one, his colleagues probably think he's a right pussy and Laura is obviously not making enough money for him to quit his job, he's probably embarrassed to go into work because of his gross wife's antics on insta/tiktok
She earns duck all. Who'd pay for the tit she churns out. Not me. It's crap, pure crap.

Reactions: 7
She spoke about his breakdown when it happened
yeah, the breakdown that happened earlier this year, that Laura then insisted on sharing in great deal under the guise of mental health awareness, on the random day of the year when she decided that male metal health was worth mentioning, despite her blatant misandry and ranting hatefully about men at every opportunity - although in keeping with her usual style, she plastered details of his mental health struggles all over the Internet for all his family/friends/colleagues to read, claiming he had given his consent for her to share - despite it being very obvious that she would have no qualms about bullying him into "consenting" under duress, or simply ignore him if he refused to agree.

the way she has worded the caption referring to his breakdown - because i'm sure he wanted the world reminded of his private medical details 🙄 - implies that his struggle ls were the result of him having a job he doesn't like. she says that she hopes this year, Steve will find a job that maked him happy - overlooking the fact that he's likely unhappy at work as a result of HER vulagr content, and knowing his colleagues are mocking him behind his back, and have been exposed to his wife's flaps and heard her talk about how she doesn't wash and wears the same underwear for weeks at a time and constantly ridiculing and emasculating him. i very much doubt it's his job that's the issue - it's far more likely that her "werk" and career ambitions of becoming a "female comedian" have made his working environment totally unbearable, and he's not going to find a job he doesn't hate until she stops humiliating him on SM! not just that, but the way she has glossed over all the contributing factors causing his breakdown - predominantly being trapped in a stinking cesspit of a house with his grubby wife berating him, humiliating him and threatening him into participating in vulgar reels, dramatising her own struggles, lying and constantly demanding attention, unable to leave his house without being stared at by disgusted neighbours who have seen Laura rolling around in 💩 or parading around the streets wearing only her grubby underwear, and the mental strain of knowing his two sons are resented by their mother, who wishes she had never had them, makes their home environment awful to live in and is setting them up to be bullied at school.

duck finding a new job, i really hope that this time next year, Steve has just enjoyed his first Christmas alone with his sons, in their own home, having found the balls to stand up to Laura, refuse to continue to enable her desperate, attention seeking antics and vulgar behaviour, told her to seek the help she genuinely needs - which is not a diagnosis of ADHD 🙄 - and left his sham of a marriage - where Laura claims he is "the love of his life" as it suits her, but has repeatedly made it clear she would ditch him for any available woman at any opportunity - and focus on protecting her sons, ensuring they are safe, and feel loved and valued - as they deserve. 🤞🏻

She went on and on (and on) about her breakdown and when it came to Steve having a breakdown it was like 'Meh...'

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.