Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that as well...unless, giving the benefit of the doubt, he was caught mid-blink, he looks totally out of it πŸ€”
It was a staged photo, they put it up to show they'd not had any sleep. So made those faces on purpose

Reactions: 4
It was a staged photo, they put it up to show they'd not had any sleep. So made those faces on purpose
Ahhh right...I'd missed the original post, he gives a good impression of someone that's out of it then...

Reactions: 6
Looks like the latest sick video of her prancing around in her underwear has gone from IG..Good. I just wish they'd cancel her account. Her poor kids don't need that in their lives. Especially as one of them is 12 now.

another fabricated story! i don't get why people believe her lies, because even if it were true she had been walking around for hours with "a bogey" hanging out of her nose, it's hardly an incident that would actually bother her! she happily parades around the streets in ehr grubby underwear and takes great pride in indecently exposing herself to elderly couples, while continually humiliating her sons and husband on SM - she has "no shame" to the point that she dedicated an entire book to her lack of such a basic human emotion, yet is supposedly obsessing over what happened because she was so embarrassed?! so desperate for content she's struggling to keep up with her "no shame" narrative. pick a lane, Laura. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
another fabricated story! i don't get why people believe her lies, because even if it were true she had been walking around for hours with "a bogey" hanging out of her nose, it's hardly an incident that would actually bother her! she happily parades around the streets in ehr grubby underwear and takes great pride in indecently exposing herself to elderly couples, while continually humiliating her sons and husband on SM - she has "no shame" to the point that she dedicated an entire book to her lack of such a basic human emotion, yet is supposedly obsessing over what happened because she was so embarrassed?! so desperate for content she's struggling to keep up with her "no shame" narrative. pick a lane, Laura. πŸ™„πŸ™„
I think she was more interested in letting everyone know she has an accountant. Probably looking at debt management

She's already used the I've got a boogey story a few months back πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
#yawn
#repetitive
#boringcow
#notfunny

Reactions: 2
I was only thinking she had that story up not so long ago. If true, would you not think maybe this big nose ring might be affecting my snot situation? But yeah I call bullshit.

Sad state of affairs when you have to repeat another bullshit situation which never happened for attention.

Or was it an opportunity to express how much yet another person she has developed an unhealthy connection with. with. Means to her

• Heart
Sad state of affairs when you have to repeat another bullshit situation which never happened for attention.

Or was it an opportunity to express how much yet another person she has developed an unhealthy connection with. with. Means to her
She is a big, fat, nobody, desperate for attention, her tit posts are boring and pathetic. How is what she posts content? It's utter, utter rubbish.

Oh noes. Her kids drew on her colouring book! Honestly Laura grow the duck up.
i dunno Laura, whinging about it on SM seems like you're making it into quite a big deal! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

and i very much doubt she has the ability to hide her frustration from her sons, so they very much will be aware of it - especially when they see her pouting and gurning at the camera. ffs Laura, it's a colouring book. get over it. there are far bigger issues in life, and absolutely no need to make a huge drama about everything, especially colouring in. πŸ™„πŸ™„

Screenshot_20230110_210359.jpg

The tampon up the bum video, is almost as old as she looks. She is doing the clickbait thing, by using someone else's tiktok video as a way of getting engagement on her account. Sad

The tampon up the bum video, is almost as old as she looks. She is doing the clickbait thing, by using someone else's tiktok video as a way of getting engagement on her account. Sad
that tampon video went viral on tiktok sometime last year, and even the reel Laura created in response was initially posted in November! it highlights just how desperate she is for content when she is resharing old tiktoks in her reels, because she has nothing new or interesting to share - presumably her fabricated bogey stories didn't boost engagement in the way she hoped, mainly because her supposedly worrying about what her accountant thought of her goes directly against her "no shame" narrative - so she's dredging through her tiktok account to find reels she has created recently in the hope they will get a reaction.

that reel originally went viral with a "wtf who has ever done that?!" response, but the hype calmed down when people realised that the creator of the reel is a sex educator and was using a tampon as a more subtle way to give sexual health advice about a different situation, which - if she had explained graphically - potentially would have violated tiktok rules. the way Laura has interpreted it and created a response totally missing the fact that the original video was not about tampons just makes her look stupid. and tbh, i'm relieved she didn't immediately follow that reel with a video of her shoving a tampon up her bum to see if she was "missing out" under the guise of #comedy. πŸ™„πŸ™„

tbh though, i think the reason she has chosen to share that specific tiktok video in her stories - one she didn't originally share on IG - is an attempt to test the boundaries of IG and see if the reel will be deleted for violating the rules, just so she can ascertain if she could get away with sharing some of the more crude reels she posts on tiktok on IG too, or whether the multitude of people reporting her vile content would result in IG removing it. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

She is so gross. Why on earth are those elle feathered nest and Anna mathur (who are unbelievably annoying in a very different way) commenting on her posts?! I even saw Georgia Tennant share a video of hers about some secret hospital trip. And yet she is filthy and rotten. And her black piercings look like worms of her fetid rotten face.

She’s defo been watching this thread again. The story about colouring outside the lines is just some made up BS. I don’t buy it and I don’t buy her. Scraping the bottom of the barrel love. Boring 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s defo been watching this thread again. The story about colouring outside the lines is just some made up BS. I don’t buy it and I don’t buy her. Scraping the bottom of the barrel love. Boring 🀭
so ImPuLsiVe, so iNaTtEnTiVe, so UnAbLe tO fOcUs! πŸ™„πŸ™„

she's simply trying to further "prove" that she has all the symptoms of her desperately coveted ADHD diagnosis - so now she is purposefully scribbling in her colouring books, implying that she is unable to concentrate enough to colour inside the lines - and then CaN't CoPe with it not being perfect?! ffs Laura, perhaps you are just crap at colouring-in! perhaps you just need to grow the duck up and address your genuine problems - you know, the histrionic personality disorder - rather than purposefully aim to get yourself diagnosed with whatever diagnosis is currently trending on SM, in an attempt to jump on the bandwagon for the sake of content. it's all so bleeping obvious! πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.