Knee Deep In Life #5 Belbin Baggins what a cringe. Hot bum and a dirty minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have messaged hello fresh too, as the advert is simply disgusting. I don’t know what Laura is thinking - she is nearly 40 years old and is struggling to act appropriately. Considering this is her job / income these days, you would have thought as a bare minimum we might see some cooking / the end result.

The advert is lazy, with no thought into it at all. Just do the usual default gross behaviour and hope for the best!

Same with the skin and me advert. Just awful, and would have damaged the brand, not improved it!

it won’t be long until Laura does something which gets her cancelled, and that moment can’t come too soon - for her own good!

However, she has made herself completely unemployable so what she would do as an alternative I have no idea. A quick google by any future employer will mean she has zero job prospects. I’m a hiring manager and there is no way she would make it onto my team.

she needs to start acting her age, and change her content to suit. She can’t keep on with this persona of dirty / unwashed / flabby / can’t be arsed to parent / untidy house. Grow up Laura, you’re nearly 40 with 2 kids who will need their own therapy due to your behaviour. I wouldn’t be able to show my face in the playground knowing all the other parents are laughing at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did the dirty, lazy, stinking woman piss in a welly in the car again? And in the scare maze? She's like a giant toddler. Maybe it's time they looked into getting a carer involved. Take some of the burden off the wet wipe husband

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Pissed in a welly and pissed herself in a maze. She should really do a Collab with Tena Lady. Far more appropriate imo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she actually trying to say she has imposter syndrome like Reece Witherspoon.
15DF9E06-74F5-4BFB-8717-7366971C118D.jpeg

She is really not ok. She should question her actions when she turns everything into a sexual act. That’s not imposter syndrome that’s part of her brain trying to let her know that she is not ok

Reactions: 5
I have messaged hello fresh too, as the advert is simply disgusting. I don’t know what Laura is thinking - she is nearly 40 years old and is struggling to act appropriately. Considering this is her job / income these days, you would have thought as a bare minimum we might see some cooking / the end result.

The advert is lazy, with no thought into it at all. Just do the usual default gross behaviour and hope for the best!

Same with the skin and me advert. Just awful, and would have damaged the brand, not improved it!

it won’t be long until Laura does something which gets her cancelled, and that moment can’t come too soon - for her own good!

However, she has made herself completely unemployable so what she would do as an alternative I have no idea. A quick google by any future employer will mean she has zero job prospects. I’m a hiring manager and there is no way she would make it onto my team.

she needs to start acting her age, and change her content to suit. She can’t keep on with this persona of dirty / unwashed / flabby / can’t be arsed to parent / untidy house. Grow up Laura, you’re nearly 40 with 2 kids who will need their own therapy due to your behaviour. I wouldn’t be able to show my face in the playground knowing all the other parents are laughing at me.
What????? She isn't even 40 yet???

• Haha
I think she started having a bit of fun with insta, then got stuck in a trap with all the hype and now can't get out of it, hence the worse behaviour as time goes on.

She now wants to be sectioned, even more hype, leading to another book for her.

And may be that's her way back to a normal life.

Her husband needs to give himself a shake and start thinking about his kids and the damage that is being done to them.

Reactions: 8
Ooooooh another 'aaaarrrrsk me annnythiiiiing' 🐭

Tattle rant loading 🍿

Reactions: 2
She was in my year at school, so she’ll be 38 or 39.
What was she like at school?

I used to find her early content funny, but she’s too much these days. Plus, what grown adult would need to wee in a Wellington boot!??

Reactions: 2
Soooo she’s back in therapy, well she would be wouldn’t she, people have realised she not actually funny so she’s built her platform on her mental health!! I’ll give her some advice for free! Laura put your phone down and concentrate on being a good mother, sort your personal hygiene and your house out, that in itself will make you feel 100 times better! Skank!

bold of Laura to imply she has a protective "mama bear" instinct when it comes to her kids, as if she is the one threatening their safety and placing them at risk with her appalling behaviour! she isn bothered about protecting them when she shares crude, vulgar content and exposes herself all over SM, literally providing their classmates with ammunition for bullying, or protecting their mental health when they overhear her bitching and moaning about them at every opportunity, proudly explaining that she feels no shame about hating having to spend time with her kids, resenting them when they want her attention and the regret she has about becoming a mother. those poor boys would be far safer with the people she labels "trolls" who justifiably criticise her inappropriate behaviour, then "mama bear" Laura. i wonder how many times those kids have wandered into a room and witnessed their mother humping and thrusting over the food they are later served up for their evening meal, or seen her parading down the street in her grimy underwear or rolling about in the garden to intentionally smear themselves in dog 💩 or sat in the back of the car while she wees in one of their welly boots or any of the other vile content she films for her reels?! 🤢🤢

she places those kids at risk every single day while her behaviour - and it's incredibly hypocritical that she makes such a huge deal about raising awareness for mental health, when she is jeopardising the mental wellbeing of her children on a daily basis. and who the duck dedicates an entire post to announcing that they are back in therapy?! it's not about mental health awareness - it's about HER and ensuring she gets as much attention and praise as possible out of returning to private therapy. gotta get her money's worth! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She was in my year at school, so she’ll be 38 or 39.
Oh lord. What was she like at school?

Actually what I did think about that Hello Fresh ad was 'Fuckin hell I like that kitchen' just a shame there was an animal crawling about on the worktops

Last edited:
I don't think anyone thinks Laura has it together 'on the surface' or otherwise, do they?

And it's pretty disingenous to say that people have said she is a 'bad mother' because she openly talks about her mental health.

No, it's because she publicly posts videos to half a a million followers of herself rolling around in dog tit, dry humping bags of 'Hello Fresh' food on her kitchen counter for absolutely no apparent reason, and telling them all how annoying her kids are.

She is not OK and I really think another break from Instagram is in order. This is not a healthy way for her to make a living for her.

Reactions: 7
Oh lord. What was she like at school?

Actually what I did think about that Hello Fresh ad was 'Fuckin hell I like that kitchen' just a shame there was an animal crawling about on the worktops
Very quiet. Not a character in any real sense - normal! Had a small group of also very normal, very quiet friends. Not a high achiever, but we went to a rough / poor performing school so wouldn’t surprise me if her dyslexia wasn’t picked up until very late / not picked up at all.

Reactions: 1
overlooking the fact that this is likely a total lie, as the teacher she gave her number to with the reassurance that she "wasn't a lesbian" she just couldn't live without her in her life was likely incredibly creeped out by her behaviour, if the teacher actually did text her, it will have been out of politeness and a sense of obligation, simply to wish her well - and she will live to regret it, as now stalker Laura has her number, she will be messaging her relentlessly and totally hounding the poor woman until she's so concerned for her safety, she contacts the police and is forced to change her number. i can only hope that she doesn't make the mistake of sharing her address, because she will wake up one morning to find Laura peering through the windows, dressed only in her grimy underwear, with the exact creepy facial expression as she has in this photo... 🤢🤢

this is woman who taught her son, thus she presumably had minimal interaction with herself, yet Laura and her issues with inappropriate attachment to people she barely knows has decided that she cannot survive without her in her life and is determined to make her a "friend" on a level that is incredibly disturbing. worse still that she is seemingly very aware that she forms unhealthy attachments, yet shamelessly continues to pursue people with her stalkerish intentions. probably behaviour you should discuss with your therapist, Laura.

Screenshot_20221030_173157_com.instagram.android_edit_2490804790918370.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.