Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the actual duck is that latest reel?! she was only saying the other day how much she loves the heat and hot weather - yet since then, she's supposedly suffered from heat stroke - which was a drama exaggeration, or she would have been hospitalised - and now claims to have tit herself due to the heat?! i fail to see a link between the two?! and even if that were the case - and not simply because she's a dirty skank who went to the toilet in her car 🤢🤢 - it's certainly not a situation i would be sharing with pride on SM. and in terms of telling people to duck off of they have a problem with her discussing her public bowel movements - she never considers her poor sons and the fact they can't simply stop going to school because they are being bullied as a direct result of her telling the world she tit her pants. 😔

equally, i'm bleeping glad she has a FB ban, because that reel promoting her book was totally vile and unnecessary. she can demand steve lift her into a tree all she likes, but there is no need to be dressed only in her grubby underwear. she's clewrly in a public forest - i don't know enough about the public decency laws, but surely that isn't appropriate? she's an utter skank. it's not about having "no shame", it's about going out of her way to act indecently in public, because she gets a thrill out of exposing herself. i bet she was hoping a random family on a walk in the woods would stumble upon her lewd circus act. and i don't even want to imagine an upcoming reel where she films herself wearing her unwashed, soiled undwear from earlier - because i absolutely wouldn't put it past her. 🤢

ffs Laura, get the duck off social media and go and have a bath. steve will undoubtedly be struggling with his mental health to the point where he needs to take further time off work after she's humiliated him further by announcing to his colleagues that his wife tit herself in the car and then sat in it as she drove home, like a bleeping toddler. she's gross and has absolutely no respect for him or her sons, and the impact her behaviour has on them. it doesn't matter whether it's true or entirely fabricated - the bullies aren't going to investigate whether her stories are based in reality when they use her content as ammunition. 😔

Reactions: 11
There is absolutely nothing relatable with this woman. Just confirms she reads here. Why does she have to pull such a stupid face too. Douche

Reactions: 7
The funniest thing is a few weeks ago she had q short skirt on and announced that she didn't know if she wanted to wear the skirt because of her cellulite....but....eeven though she was SO anxious about it....she managed to wear it and film it for everyone to see! Not that anxious about wearing it are you! It was made up to fit the long winded posy hope you should embrace it blah blah bloody blah. Literally all for a post and to get the comments telling her how inspirational she is. These instagrammers r so transparent! Also...you show us your cellulite every day cus you are constantly posting in your underwear!! You can't be that worried about it if you flaunt it every day! Seriously how ridiculous if you're going to bullshit make sure it all adds up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She will probably finally reflect on her behaviour when Steve has had enough n leaves her, people turn against her,nobody’s laughing at her anymore on Insta & she’s just on her own !!!!

Reactions: 5
She's a carbon copy of that celeste barber woman she keeps going on about...she's just stolen all of her content and quite clearly passed it off as her own

Reactions: 12
She's a carbon copy of that celeste barber woman she keeps going on about...she's just stolen all of her content and quite clearly passed it off as her own
Only the butt fugly ugly sister version, on steroids.

Reactions: 5
She will probably finally reflect on her behaviour when Steve has had enough n leaves her, people turn against her,nobody’s laughing at her anymore on Insta & she’s just on her own !!!!
Is anyone actually *laughing* at her IG now? It's just grim and cringey at best.

Reactions: 6
Only the butt fugly ugly sister version, on steroids.
Literally this! Even the ones of her and Steve where they are doing stupid dance moves they ripped off the silly moves from a video Celeste did with her own husband YEARS ago, it's actually pathetic

Thread title;
No one’s laughing with you anymore, so get a wash you dirty old bore.

Reactions: 23
And not even funny!
I like Celeste she doesn't body shame with her content, that binbag of custard does.

• Haha
Suggested thread title. Her parenting skills are crappy and pretends to be abused for pity

yep, just a cheap, far less popular, knock-off bargain-bucket Celeste Barber! she's totally stolen her content, but added her own vulgar twist with all the public indecency and fabricated tales about shitting herself. Celeste's content was actually original - plus she doesn't body shame or slag of other women! and then Laura has the audacity to turn up at Celeste's live shows as though she's her biggest fan, when she's literally made a "career" out of copying her content! 😡

I don’t find Celeste funny anymore because of KDIL, I just feel grimy if I see any of Celeste’s content because it reminds me of that skank Laura.

Reactions: 9
Celeste is lovely, she's funny, kind and a good mum, the complete opposite to the vile laura

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion #4 - poor old Laura has been Facebook jailed, because her attempts to be funny have #failed

Reactions: 15
WTAF. They’ve been approved to foster another dog. Placing my bets now that it stays with them.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.