Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. Imagine having a walk through the woods and you stumble upon that shitshow. 😱

Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely bleeping rotten. Her poor poor children. What a bleeping mess she is

Reactions: 6
It’s okay Laura.

I’m perfectly happy with my choice to think you are vile. I don’t see that as a problem in myself.

Reactions: 11
She's taking the whole look at me I'm so normal to the extreme. If shitting yourself is normal to you then own it, but what is there to be gained by telling everyone??? Who cares?? She's doing it for a reaction so she can come on and tell people it's their problem blah blah so she can get people commenting oh hun I love how real you are, keep being you and all that bollucks. Also it isnt a PROBLEM we have, its completely our right to think it is wrong what you're doing. Basically sue is always right and we aren't allowed an opinion if it isn't the same as hers?

Reactions: 7
Bet she’s the talk of the staff room at the boys school. How could you do that to your kids?! Poor boys must be a laughing stock to everyone 😞

• Sad
Bet she’s the talk of the staff room at the boys school. How could you do that to your kids?! Poor boys must be a laughing stock to everyone 😞
It’s like they forget that their children/partners/family exist outside of them and their social media world.

Can you imagine your child’s teacher seeing the stuff she puts on instagram? What they would think of you and your parenting? That would be enough to stop most people in their tracks. The absolute shame. What goes though her mind that she doesn’t think like that?

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine her poor kid starting secondary school in September! ‘Your mum tit herself in the car today hahaha’ that’s how kids are they’re brutal. BUT SHES GIVING THEM THE TOOLS TO DO IT there’s no way she’s tit herself and if she did she’s trying to make it funny which like someone previously said isn’t when you suffer with an actual real problem!! She’s such a narcissistic utter vile beast who needs taking off social media for her kids sake. She’s certainly calmed the nudity down slightly but surely social services still need to monitor her closely as her content is very harmful.
Also……Laura…..you said you LOVED THE HEAT. Feeling a bit stupid now are we? Changing your narrative AGAIN for clout? You’re a disgrace and I’m not a bleep for saying that I’d say it to your unwashed sandpaper face with evidence to back it up!!!!!!
And I’ll edit to say that little phone all to Steve was done AFTER the event as you’ve been on here reading agsin haven’t you! Why would you say I’ve tit myself in the car then say I need a poo?? It’s so orchestrated it’s sad. You need to get a bleeping life laura not us!! And I’m glad someone reported your vile content on Facebook and you’ve got a ban. Let’s hope it continues to Instagram then we can celebrate that your kids won’t be subject to your humiliation

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't know wether she's feeling really low at the minute and needing attention. Or getting off on degrading herself again (she's held it in since being reported to social services). But she needs help. Quickly. She must realise that if she was a man behaving the way she does she'd be on a register.

• Heart
We know you read here, Laura. You're a child abuser. We don't like child abusers. Nobody does. You neglect your children. The house they live in is a dump. You're neglecting their emotional needs (we can hear them in the backgroud shouting for your attention. Telling you to stop). You're putting them at psychological harm with your vile, narcissistic behaviour. You use humiliating stories about them shitting themselves in woods for attention. Talk about their bad hygiene aswell as yours for attention. You're parading yourself naked on the internet for ALL to see. Because you get off on it. You're nothing but a dirty, sick, filthy, pervert.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know wether she's feeling really low at the minute and needing attention. Or getting off on degrading herself again (she's held it in since being reported to social services). But she needs help. Quickly. She must realise that if she was a man behaving the way she does she'd be on a register.
Do we know for sure that SS have been involved?

Reactions: 4
I believe she has sets of manky underwear especially for her antics and then wears decent sets otherwise.

Btw Laura - I have reported you for today's antic

• Heart
So if todays story is true, she was sat at 9.19am posting a reel, so drop kids off at 9, drive back home. Did she bother changing, showering, cleaning the mess that was left in her car, unless she‘s sat there recording sitting in her own tit? I’d say it never happened, the above would take a lot more than 19 minutes to sort out. I feel so sorry for her kids, poor boys.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah , sure , you crapped yourself. The voice message to the husband alone sounds completely staged.

Reactions: 8
She makes up stories in her head that are vile and then pretends they actually happened for attention and pretend relatability when actually the things she mentiones happen to people as an anomaly but of course everything happens to her all the time and its all trauma, being foul for likes and attention then repeat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.