Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she so sure everyone is a woman? Also trying to insinuate that women on here are just bitchy, jealous & horrible. I don't agree with everything everyone says on tattle but most people that comment on here are fed up with popular accounts full of lying fools who are captilising on fake tit & generally not living in the real bleeping world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That bedroom before 🤣 it looks like a crack den. Why are two adults living like that? What example is that setting to her kids? Gross.

The 'after' is tit.

Gosh she's so rank and so is her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went to school with Laura and yeah she was odd, loud, in your face, argumentative, slut, cringe, older sister who was also a slut and older brother who looked like a pweirdo! Parents were all knobs too!!
interesting how you describe her as loud, in your face and argumentative, yet in her stories, she's claiming she was "painfully shy" while at school, which - honestly - doesn't seem overly believable. 🤷🏻‍♂️

in her own words, she was painfully shy, incredible at acting, overly dramatic with frizzy hair, big teeth and was not popular - the latter of which i fully believe! 🤣

Reactions: 6
She'll be absolutely fizzing as Victoria has been doing a massive renovation and her house is absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: 1
Just seen her stories…

How ironic that she can witch about the owners of tattle, as well as the women that use tattle, basically questioning our morals… yet it’s okay for her witch indirectly about the likes of us. She really is a bleep. Cannot stand the whole double standards BS.

Laura - shaming people does not make you a better or higher person.

Reactions: 9
Why can I smell this photo?
It looks like student halls.

The after looks like someone trying to copy something off of Pinterest on the cheap
It looks like a crack den. And the new one well don’t get me started. The blue needs another couple of coats as that sapphire salute is tit! And by the looks of that so is her decorator!

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't mind the bedroom, but the bed is off centre and it's pissing me off.
the room will be wrecked soon anyway. just like her kitchen was after it was renovated. she's a slob.

Reactions: 2
Hey Laura, you need to take a long hard look at yourself, you are doing yourself no favours whatsoever, please think of your kiddies, they deserve better, maybe put as much effort into parenting as you do your insta content, flashing the vag etc is not good for them, you are gaining nothing but ridicule, please stop now for their sakes

I’m perplexed by where they keep their clothes in that bedroom.
Piled up in the conservatory and front room/kitchen. That bedroom won’t be like that long I’ll give it a week and it will be a stinking tit hole

Just seen her stories…

How ironic that she can witch about the owners of tattle, as well as the women that use tattle, basically questioning our morals… yet it’s okay for her witch indirectly about the likes of us. She really is a bleep. Cannot stand the whole double standards BS.

Laura - shaming people does not make you a better or higher person.
Oh but she doesn't read here, remember?! She obviously just uses psychic powers to know what's been said about her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Side note on mingle deep……. So Shoestringsteve was having a breakdown what, about a month or two ago plastered all over her Instagram, then she pisses off for a weekend to party “sober”,and I assume Steve looked after the boys In his poor mental health state that she said he was on.
Yet when she had her “episode” of poor mental health, that we constantly told about on the weekly. Beardman literally stayed by her side and cared for her and the boys.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and she f@@ks off and leaves him……… What a loving caring wife she is NOT.

Reactions: 13
Side note on mingle deep……. So Shoestringsteve was having a breakdown what, about a month or two ago plastered all over her Instagram, then she pisses off for a weekend to party “sober”,and I assume Steve looked after the boys In his poor mental health state that she said he was on.
Yet when she had her “episode” of poor mental health, that we constantly told about on the weekly. Beardman literally stayed by her side and cared for her and the boys.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and she f@@ks off and leaves him……… What a loving caring wife she is NOT.
Exactly!!!! Where’s the pics of him mid breakdown? Where’s her running about after the kids and doing everything for him while he’s in bed as he can’t bare to get out. Funny that 🤔

Had no idea there was a thread about Laura but so glad I found it. Unpolluted her a while ago for just generally being vile

sure, she definitely doesn't read tattle! the Marilyn Mason similarities obvs just came to her in a dream! utterly pathetic. but yeah, she's totally "winning"! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Screenshot_20220517_141518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.