Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use tattle. I am a fully grown woman. (Don’t know what her obsession with being a woman means you shouldn’t use tattle is all about?. If we’re talking about behaviours a ‘fully grown woman and parent’ shouldn’t display then I could write an essay on her) and I’d rather be me than Laura.

People talk, people have opinions on things. Especially when someone shares the tit she shares on social media. Especially when someone is actively courting this sort of ‘drama’ and attention.

So Laura is allowed to bring down and mock other women, whilst tagging them, but no one is allowed an opinion on her quite frankly disturbing behaviour? Got it 👍

Remove yourself from Instagram if you don’t want people to pass comment, it really is that easy. But no she won’t do that.

Reactions: 37
So someone a bleep for saying she looks like Marilyn Manson 😂😂😂 she thinks that person is an unfit parent??? 👀👀 Her quote ‘would you walk into a room full of ppl who hated you’ well you went to rachettes birthday party and they don’t like you 😂😂😂 you don’t want tattle on your page but answer a question about it (that you clearly sent to yourself along with the Marilyn Manson one lol) I’d like to think most ppl on tattle cone over for a look and are astounded at the lies these nobodies come out with.Like I always say there’s loads of good influencers out there and you’ll never see them on here so if you have a thread on here then it’s YOU who needs to take a good long hard look at yourself and stop calling troll to ppl who speak the truth.
hello social services can you pay a visit to a woman who’s so mentally unstable she gets her vag out on social media for money, admits she’s got bad hygiene, drives whilst filming on her phone, hates men which is projecting into her boys, her house is a cesspit and makes out she has suffered trauma to justify her behaviour. Please help those boys as she thinks publicly embarrassing them is doing their mental health wonders…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm honestly surprised she doesn't have more threads on here, tbh. She does often come across as totally unhinged and not in a way that she has MH issues caused by "trauma" (as I know too well that it doesn't manifest like that!) but moreso like a narcissistic/histrionic PD way.

I think it's so strange that she (and many others!) have such a problem with people being on Tattle. Like, it's just people talking about other people. That literally happens everywhere else, all day and every day, all over the world. If you care so much about what other people think and struggle with criticism, why put (so much of!) yourself online? I've had problems with MH and self-esteem and, honestly, I just wouldn't cope well with people talking about me or my life. For that reason, I am incredibly private and don't put anything about myself or my life on SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's proper rattled thismorning. So much so she forgot to scribble out the name of the website she refuses to mention 🤣

Doesn't want to read about what people think of her, but invites people to her inbox to insult her instead 🤔 And only address the comments made on the website she does not read. Yet knows where the Marily Manson comparisons have come from.

Put your phone down, Laura. And give your kids attention. We know being self obsessed is a full time job. But Tattle will still be here when they're fed, dressed and in school

Unhinged pervert who shares photos of herself with her legs spread on the daily on a public platform. Slates those who voice how disgusting her behaviour is and concern of who might be seeing it. And how it is impacting her children. Shocker

Screenshot_20220516-081150_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love the irony of her stories this morning. Spouting off how the reason her trolls and us Tattlers are so awful is because we have too much time on our hands yet she spends hours flashing her grubby lingerie and sweaty face on Instagram thinking that she is keeping it real for her huns 😂 She was someone, like Victoria Emes, who when I originally followed thought was funny and down to earth. Now I feel they are desperately trying to hold onto their followers and they are getting grosser and less funny as time goes on. My kids would be mortified if I behaved like either of they do on my Instagram page and if I was their parents I’d feel embarrassed for them. It’s just too 🤢

Reactions: 15
I've sadly been blocked from her socials (what a shame 😂) so I've missed her rant. From the comments above I think some of it may be aimed at me as I knew her as our kids went to school and she will know exactly who i am from my name 😂 She was a bleep back then too and definitely not nice to other people going through mental health issues (I've had first hand experience with that).

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Personally I feel it could have been the comments about not being like by Racheleleeee etc 😂 think that pushed her over the edge this morning.
p.s what’s this about a what’s app group?

Reactions: 3
People tend to get defensive over things that deep down, they know to be true, so clearly some comments have been touching a nerve as they're a little too close to home for our Laura.

I actually used to love her so much - found her funny, relatable, and even messaged her a few times and received the sweetest, most helpful replies back. Now having a few followers behind her has gone to her head, and she's desperately scraping the barrel trying to throw content out there to keep her followers on side as more and more continue to see through it all.

Do yourself a favour Laura and step back from it now, before it destroys your's, Steve's, and most importantly of all, your boy's lives! If you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 23
Things I've never done but Laura has.......

Opened my legs and bared my vagina and areshole on Instagram which hasn't been washed and has tit nuggets amongst her anal hairs.

Both women. Both the same age. Both parents.

I win 😉

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think she's too addicted to the attention now to back down and admit that she's not only running out of content but also behaving in a way that's massively inappropriate.
It's ended up looking like a very self-destructive cycle that she won't be able to pull out of on her own.
But as others have said, she's a mum. It's not just her that's affected. I really hope her poor children aren't affected too much and have another adult around to provide them with some stability.

Reactions: 15
I bet she asked that question about tattle herself lmao. she probably reads this thread every night.

and frankly, everyone loves a good witch. the only difference is that on tattle we witch about public figures rather than regular people. she's got some audacity to lecture us and imply we're disgraceful when she humiliates not only other women, but also herself and her kids.

Reactions: 11
interesting how she supposedly doesn't read tattle, yet all the questions she's sent herself manage to address all the topics covered here recently! tell us your read tattle. without telling us you read tattle, marilyn manson! 👌🏻🤣

equally, how can she - a woman, a mother - sit up on her high horse, condemning anyone who shares their opinion on tattle, labelling us all as "cunts" and "trolls", yet simultaneously posting reels which mock, ridicule and belittle the appearance of other women, simply because she is jealous that they are more conventionally beautiful and thinner than her! what's the difference between her bullying behaviour towards other women, and tattlers criticising her crude and vulgar, attention seeking behaviour? absolutely nothing, except for the fact that we don't also leap at the chance to flaunt our gash on SM, or blame our enjoyment in gossiping on "trauma". 🤷🏻‍♂️

and ofc she doesn't want to share the name of this website, if she can possibly avoid doing so. the way she's trying to. encourage people not to visit tattle after bleeping up and sharing it herself is patchtic - she simply doesn't want anyone to stumble across this thread and be faced with the obvious truths about her disgusting lies and her vile behaviour, and consider the way she is placing her boys' future mental health at risk.

Reactions: 18
Sorry guys I don’t keep up with this thread but HILARIOUS today… I won’t have the name tattle on my page, oh wait I said it, DONT LOOK THO…
Others have sent their followers to tattle only to find that reading it makes people realise what gobshites they are.
People on tattle have too much time on their hands…says the woman who spends a ridiculous amount of time trawling social media for videos of bendy long legged models and then attempts to recreate them. How long does that take exactly because this has taken me all of 2mins.

Reactions: 11
She'll be crying to her therapist that the bad ladies on the internet don't approve of the vile way she conducts herself online. I mean we see loads of women posting pics of themselves with their legs spread and spiders legs creeping out the side of their manky underwear on social media. So why we picking on poor Laura? :rolleyes:

Can you imagine going round to hers for a cup of tea? She'll be wearing as little as possible. And taking every opportunity to bend over and flash her tuna box

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just jumping in with my two cents....I have to say us tattlers are a pretty interesting bunch! You only to have to scroll through the threads to see we have accountants on here...medics...lawyers...doctors...and everything in between. You know real people contributing to society, raising their families, getting on with life, with all the tit going on in the world...this is one of the very few places we can have a chat and discuss the world and all the craziness in it...these "influencers" need to stop acting holier than thou...we are not your enemies.

If you choose to live in the court of public opinion then expect others to have their say, after all you lot are paid far too much for contributing very little to society. There are alot of damaged people running amok on socials, monetising their lifestyle. They don't need followers they need therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I use tattle. I am a fully grown woman. (Don’t know what her obsession with being a woman means you shouldn’t use tattle is all about?. If we’re talking about behaviours a ‘fully grown woman and parent’ shouldn’t display then I could write an essay on her) and I’d rather be me than Laura.

People talk, people have opinions on things. Especially when someone shares the tit she shares on social media. Especially when someone is actively courting this sort of ‘drama’ and attention.

So Laura is allowed to bring down and mock other women, whilst tagging them, but no one is allowed an opinion on her quite frankly disturbing behaviour? Got it 👍

Remove yourself from Instagram if you don’t want people to pass comment, it really is that easy. But no she won’t do that.
I went to school with Laura and yeah she was odd, loud, in your face, argumentative, slut, cringe, older sister who was also a slut and older brother who looked like a pweirdo! Parents were all knobs too!

i know many many friends who think she’s vile and needs to shut up l! For someone who believes in free speech she sure doesn’t like it when someone says anything about her.. their opinion you weirdo!

and yes her husband is so lame and probably calls her mummy when she sticks her strap on into his bum hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.