Knappily Ever After

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I find this so cringe? Almost as cringy as her sh!t dad dancing because she’s worked out 😴

honestly why bother with an affiliate link then say “it’ll only earn me a penny” I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her being so beggy.
View attachment 848288
how desperate and beggy has she got?

literally affiliate linking every single bit of crap she’s buying. Imagine being so desperate for incoming cash that you link this garbage.
She will run through her entire weekly ‘grocery’ shopping list next…

This isn’t being an influencer…

Reactions: 6
Is somebody going to do the sums on how much the December trip actually costs? We’ve got £285(?) for hotels, conservatively £100 for petrol, and now we have £112 for thermals….
APs are what about what a grand for 2 adults and 2 kids?
I don't know how much a 20 journey pass on the tunnel is though..

To be fair, the cruises were 2,500 and 1800 each. Tui was 4500 minimum. Isle of Wight paid by mum and dad but if not let's call it 800 all in. Same on Cornwall.

The annual dues on their copper creek dvc are about £1250 per year.
So this probably is a cheap holiday to them...

how desperate and beggy has she got?

This isn’t being an influencer…
An attention seeking money grabber. That's all she's ever been. Just now she doesn't even care to hide it.

Reactions: 3
Why do I find this so cringe? Almost as cringy as her sh!t dad dancing because she’s worked out 😴

honestly why bother with an affiliate link then say “it’ll only earn me a penny” I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her being so beggy.
View attachment 848288
So cringe worthy! Just link it and leave it be. Why go to the trouble making it an affiliate. One of her influencer mates surely needs to tell her she’s lost the plot.

No kids have been posted since we discussed consent very seriously here. She’s obviously reading. Hey Sian, please can you ask your kids permission before you parade them on insta and actually tell your followers that they are consenting participants if so.

Reactions: 3
Christ I thought she was about to affiliate link the poor dog… maybe she’ll do the poo bags the next time she takes it out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd piss myself if it was the warmest Parisian December on record....🥵
When we were there just before Christmas 2015 it was so warm for the time of year we didn’t even need coats. I’ve been lots of times at that time of year and only twice has it been cold enough for thermals.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.