Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, all the desperados together!
They all deserve each other

Reactions: 10
Interesting. Thanks. No idea who she was. Had a quick look at her insta.....won't bother again...🤣. I'm wondering whether Sian will try and rebrand and make a comeback to get away from the Tattle....

100% they disappeared partly because they wanted to hang out with Yaz and Ash and didn’t want backlash !! 😂
100%....that could be the entire reason for the stepping back. Alot of the Disney lovers distanced themselves from Yas and Cash last year after their 2 week stay at the Croatia departure lounge...Sian was one of the few who refused to get involved....it all makes sense now.
Have the holiday....hang out with Yas....and then come back untarnished... unfortunately just like Boris Johnson the photo evidence is now out there!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Knapps were also featured in trippintodisney's Instagram story yesterday (featuring a sleeping Daisy, yet another lovely shot of their child that probably doesn't need to go on the internet)! I like trippintodisney, and just find it so bizarre seeing the Knapps popping up all over the place on other people's accounts now they've so publicly deleted their own channel...

I find this whole thing to be so strange, I can't wrap my head around it. I understand taking a social media break or even deciding to quit vlogging, but this carry-on where they are clearly still using their Instagram accounts to interact with their "friends" is odd to me. If you've got issues with social media, if you're finding that it is impacting your mental health and the wellbeing of your family, surely it's better to just delete it? Not deleting their accounts makes me think that they are hoping they'll make a comeback one day, or that there is something else afoot. Especially considering how sudden it all was.

(Anyway hi! This nonsense has turned me into a proper tattle lurker)

Reactions: 2
The Knapps were also featured in trippintodisney's Instagram story yesterday (featuring a sleeping Daisy, yet another lovely shot of their child that probably doesn't need to go on the internet)! I like trippintodisney, and just find it so bizarre seeing the Knapps popping up all over the place on other people's accounts now they've so publicly deleted their own channel...

I find this whole thing to be so strange, I can't wrap my head around it. I understand taking a social media break or even deciding to quit vlogging, but this carry-on where they are clearly still using their Instagram accounts to interact with their "friends" is odd to me. If you've got issues with social media, if you're finding that it is impacting your mental health and the wellbeing of your family, surely it's better to just delete it? Not deleting their accounts makes me think that they are hoping they'll make a comeback one day, or that there is something else afoot. Especially considering how sudden it all was.

(Anyway hi! This nonsense has turned me into a proper tattle lurker)
It doesn’t seem strange at all to me, as we know that It wasn’t generally about social media, it was the backlash and tattling directly at Sian’s profile, their vlogs etc. They are just falling back to where they were before. Where they don’t really share anything and just use Instagram for what everyone else does - procrastinating and avoiding work/jobs/hobbies/family etc.

doesnt seem that hard to grasp.

Interesting. Thanks. No idea who she was. Had a quick look at her insta.....won't bother again...🤣. I'm wondering whether Sian will try and rebrand and make a comeback to get away from the Tattle....

100%....that could be the entire reason for the stepping back. Alot of the Disney lovers distanced themselves from Yas and Cash last year after their 2 week stay at the Croatia departure lounge...Sian was one of the few who refused to get involved....it all makes sense now.
Have the holiday....hang out with Yas....and then come back untarnished... unfortunately just like Boris Johnson the photo evidence is now out there!!!
I asked Sian on one of her videos where Yaz and Ash had gone. I obviously touched a nerve with her

Reactions: 2
So are they all there now?
Yep. Kids out of school again, I think it's half term next week in Leicestershire? I'm sure they are learning lots from Yaz and Cash though, like how to sell knock off tat for profit, how to ruin your profile in one easy step, lying 101, how to appear equally smug and patronising at the same time.

Reactions: 9
Yep. Kids out of school again, I think it's half term next week in Leicestershire? I'm sure they are learning lots from Yaz and Cash though, like how to sell knock off tat for profit, how to ruin your profile in one easy step, lying 101, how to appear equally smug and patronising at the same time.
I think this is why they’ve stepped back, nobody can justify two trips with kids in a month.

Reactions: 3
So I have another thought on the step back. I think that her and dullum had a fight on the holiday after the runs. We heard him in the back ground wanting to show medals and being dismissed as she was ending the vlog from previous day. He was probably really tired and tension build and they argued and when she edited it was probably very clear. He most likely didn't want it out there and she didn't have much of a vlog to go out without that content so had a hissy fit and decided to not put it up at all.
And on reflection has decided its really not good for the marriage or family.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I love Florida going twice in a month (and your kids missing school twice) is ridiculous

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't be surprised at all if The Knapps return to insta after this holiday having realised they miss it all so much.

It's too convenient that they've gone silent and are now hanging round with Yaz and Cash again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.