Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how perfect you are trying to come across people will still have something to say! Only problem is you need to have thick skin to deal with it! That’s the bit Sian struggled with…signs he got negative feedback she had to address that and give her side of the story!

Reactions: 7
Potential reason: He's been made redundant due to cost cutting, they can't afford trips any more!
nah. we have speculated to death already on here. It will be the negative views from here. For it to have been mentioned on other groups.

just ditch the lot and leave it. All this safeguarding stuff or school fines, or any other stuff is a storm in a teacup.

fair play to accept they don’t have thick skins and want to avoid having to handle all the negative side of being a vlogger.

Reactions: 4
So by my reckoning today is pre-travel day for the Knapps 2nd visit 'home' in less than 6 weeks. The proof of how permanent her self-imposed YT and Instagram exile is, starts today.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So by my reckoning today is pre-travel day for the Knapps 2nd visit 'home' in less than 6 weeks. The proof of how permanent her self-imposed YT and Instagram exile is, starts today.......
I will surprised if she doesn't post something on instagram or she will defo appear in someones as there's a few out there

Reactions: 5
She has replied to a post on Dave’s IG..

View attachment 1039645
Is this what’s it’s come to?!
Obsessively tracking their posts on other peoples news feeds?!

i thought there was nothing more wanted than for the Knapp’s to quit their vlogging and endless stories.
So they do that, and now everyone is desperate to see anything from them

Do You miss them now they’re gone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

i thought there was nothing more wanted than for the Knapp’s to quit their vlogging and endless stories.

I think it's more a disbelief that they have gone, given the sheer levels of desperation displayed and the lengths they had gone to in order to finally get on the Disney invite list etc. I think a lot of people think they will be back, personally I hope not. I assume they have good reason to step back and will prioritise family going forward because those little girls just need time with their parents, true connection and care.

Reactions: 8
Anyone think she’ll go to patreon? Hoskings do Disney just posted about it. I wondered if she’s asked her to do a poll since they’re matey

So to be on patreon you need to actually produce something that people will pay money to receive. Do you think she will keep the youtube private apart from the patreon members?! That is pretty shady tbh

Reactions: 1
I don’t really know how it works but if she wants to keep producing content, I can’t imagine people would pay to access it to criticise her.

Yes of course we miss her, we liked seeing her vlogs, the touching her hair and the saturation coverage of every detail of their trips..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With Yas and Cash I see..... interesting. Who is the one on the left? She must be desperate for an Instagram circle jerk.....fair play for her remaining quiet so far!!!

Reactions: 9
So many twats in one photo. Amazing there was space for all the privilege and ego

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.