Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny isn't it? That childfree trip was always going to be problematic for their audience, and I think even though it didn't happen, the essence of wanting it to have been the case perpetuated through the footage meaning it was problematic anyway.

Reactions: 6
It's funny isn't it? That childfree trip was always going to be problematic for their audience, and I think even though it didn't happen, the essence of wanting it to have been the case perpetuated through the footage meaning it was problematic anyway.
For me it was the way that Sian was so obviously gleeful about the trip being child free before they changed their minds. She even said she was pleased they weren’t going. Even if that was the case you don’t actually say it! You say you are sad that they aren’t going but the logistics of the runs made it impossible for them to come along.

It was just a massive lack of self-awareness on her part. If I was guessing I would say that she was comparing herself to US based Disney Instagrammers who live close to WDW, go every couple of months, and regularly have child-free trips. It is much less problematic for those people. Whereas they are a U.K. based family who hadn’t been to Disney for two full years and were travelling transatlantic during a pandemic.

I’m glad she’s gone but I bet she’s properly fuming. All that time spent vlogging and no one is going to get to see the rest of the trip😂

Maybe it was because it was focused on Dullum running, he was gaining followers and the comments were directed at him and she didn’t like that. I’m certain if it was a regular vlog she wouldn’t end it so abruptly.

All their previous holidays/trips centered around filming content and getting the perfect insta shot rather than just enjoying their time together and for what now? For it all to be gone when she was just starting to become what she’s been so damn thirsty for.

I stand by the fact it has to be something quite big to have happened for them to end just like that. That’s not a decision made lightly.

They both read here, that’s obvious.

Reactions: 4
My money is on the school raising safe guarding concerns.

- 2 trips within a month where the children are being denied education for the good of their parents social media earnings
- Children being unable to consent to what their parents are putting online for all to see and comment on - maybe filtering through to the playground / staff room
- images of children in nightwear / bed / swimming costume / no top on etc online for all to see.
- the way they treat the girls sometimes on camera - what’s it like behind closed doors?

That sort of thing. I reckon they pulled the plug because the school are raising concerns etc. Makes sense why they would delete the channel rather than make money from what’s left on there. Less evidence.

Reactions: 5
My money is on the school raising safe guarding concerns.

- 2 trips within a month where the children are being denied education for the good of their parents social media earnings
- Children being unable to consent to what their parents are putting online for all to see and comment on - maybe filtering through to the playground / staff room
- images of children in nightwear / bed / swimming costume / no top on etc online for all to see.
- the way they treat the girls sometimes on camera - what’s it like behind closed doors?

That sort of thing. I reckon they pulled the plug because the school are raising concerns etc. Makes sense why they would delete the channel rather than make money from what’s left on there. Less evidence.
I agree something big has happened and the deleting of the channel is to hide something that was there im not convinced it would be the school though as its only been one holiday so far this year.

I agree something big has happened and the deleting of the channel is to hide something that was there im not convinced it would be the school though as its only been one holiday so far this year.
Aren’t they going again next week and taking the kids again? I’m sure the school already know this as it was the planned one.
They always go February and October and always take the kids out of school / nursery but with covid it’s never really got real with the school as the kids were too young maybe.
Either way, I think someone is doing / saying something serious.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s a legal issue from someone in their videos that haven’t consented? We’ll never know…. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
You know she will be back cause she hasnt deleted her Disney insta. If she meant it, she would just follow people with her main account and delete that one.
Keep and account where she follows less than 1k people she and has 12.5k people following it just to keep in touch with disney mates? Nah

I’ve not seen the videos but if there were issues with child nudity etc I’d bet the family have stepped in, esp if they are funding it all.

I actually think she’s being at least partially honest. There won’t have been one big issue it was just that the vlogs and Instagram were taking over their lives and generating a lot of backlash.

This was their first trip to WDW in two years and she clearly spent an extraordinary amount of time whilst on holdiday filming, taking photos, and posting to Instagram. The “magic” won’t have been there because they were both so focussed on social media and filming.

Then she’s got back and spent hours and hours editing the footage for the vlogs. Not only would this have prevented her doing other things but would have forced her to confront just how much time and focus she spent capturing footage for the vlogs. That’s a very uncomfortable reality. It probably also contrasted very poorly with the Ibiza holiday in October where they filmed almost nothing and rarely posted.

Then what she gets in return for all the “work” is people slagging her off here.

She has probably deleted everything just because she knows that if she doesn’t she would be tempted to carry on.

Does anyone know how many times they went before they started vlogging? I never watched all their stuff so was never sure if they mentioned anywhere

Did they pull out of buying a new house? Sorry if I’ve missed it, I’ve not really been following the thread but had to check in on here when I caught wind of her “big announcement” 😂

Reactions: 1
I think if it was a school safeguarding issue, it wouldn’t have been a “trial week off” situation, it would have been an immediate shutdown. The fact that she mulled on it for a week or so says something else I think. Perhaps it’s more likely that the school frown on the use of the kids and have had words about the impact on them and the fact that those videos are around forever.

I don’t believe her when she says that no single incident caused this, because if it had been coming for a while she could have not vlogged the Jan trip as a test. She could have slowed down stories, not done a vlog a day for vlogmas! The fact that she was mid series and had even just put a vlog up that day, demonstrates that her hand was forced.

I wonder if she'll still be BFFs with the other Disney vloggers or if they'll drop her now there's no opportunity for new subscribers to capitalise on.....

I unfollowed a load of disney influencers because quite frankly after a pandemic I can’t for the life of me understand people whose first port of call is a theme park instead of seeing the world and randomly scrolled over people I’d unfollowed tonight to see whether they’d changed haha , I wondered why she was private and came to see and seems there’s definitely more too it than just giving up. I couldn’t get over parents even planning a trip somewhere like Disney without their kids but definitely think something has been raised about them taking the kids out last minute when they’d just been off school so long and/or a safeguarding issue . My guess is she’ll return after their next trip because she won’t know how to do a Disney trip without doing it for content and will be lost.

Reactions: 4
People have noticed that they’ve deleted the channel and apparently here is to blame 🤣
if here is what causes a parent to own their flaws and spend a holidays with their kids enjoying life and quality family time rather than filming content then a job well done. I remember brummymummys meltdown at DLP. Almost like they can’t take criticism.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.