Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what is said on tattle, stays on tattle. What is said here is what we are not allowed/blocked from saying elsewhere and if you are bothered with it, then don't read here!! But it is funny how she caused this drama which forces people to google and therefore more people find it!

I hope she does stay off and focuses on the kids and her family and that nothing serious has happened because no one deserves it. But if it has forced her to hold a mirror up in front of her and see the problem with a lot of her actions then good!

Reactions: 6
Wow been away for a couple of weeks and the disney vlogger world is falling apart. Good riddance whatever her reason. Hopefully she’s going to take notice of her children more now

Reactions: 4
I think we've just got to sit back and watch this next month, I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back with a new February Disney vlog series next month but perhaps rebrands the channel as just herself and Callum and not as a family vlog. If she doesn't appear in the next month or two maybe that really is it?

Regarding the week trial thing, she might have been aware that school/social services/someone serious was discussing them so was almost preparing us in case it had to be shut down, maybe she thought she'd have longer to get the vlogs out, and by the fact she nearly uploaded a new video either someone externally has ordered it be shut or Callum has told her to delete it now to get rid of evidence?

Just done a google and if you go onto channelmum if you click on a video it says "Video unavailable. This video is private." If there is a difference between deactivating a channel and therefore possibly making videos private and actually deleting all content on a channel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who take their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.

I know there are safeguarding issues with regards the kids being shared on social, especially with questionable snippets of them in their swimming gear, but as of yet that’s not breaking any laws.

Social services and schools have got way bigger fish to fry with vulnerable children. Give your heads a wobble, she’s probably just had enough of the criticism and hasn’t learned to brush it off yet. That, or the tax man (it’s self assessment season after all).

Oh and as for it being impulsive, they’ve got previous with that from backing out of the house in such a quick u-turn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think we've just got to sit back and watch this next month, I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back with a new February Disney vlog series next month but perhaps rebrands the channel as just herself and Callum and not as a family vlog. If she doesn't appear in the next month or two maybe that really is it?

Regarding the week trial thing, she might have been aware that school/social services/someone serious was discussing them so was almost preparing us in case it had to be shut down, maybe she thought she'd have longer to get the vlogs out, and by the fact she nearly uploaded a new video either someone externally has ordered it be shut or Callum has told her to delete it now to get rid of evidence?

Just done a google and if you go onto channelmum if you click on a video it says "Video unavailable. This video is private." If there is a difference between deactivating a channel and therefore possibly making videos private and actually deleting all content on a channel?
There’s not really a way to “deactivate” your channel - other than going through and setting every single video and playlist to private - but the channel itself would still show up just with no content - the only option you have is under “Advanced Settings” in Channel Settings where if you mark your channel as deleted you have 30 days to change your mind before it’s wiped forever.

Sorry that’s not entirely true - I’ve just found an option to switch the channel to private which prevents anyone other than you from viewing it but you can switch it back to public at any time.

Sounds like they’ve just marked it as private rather than deleted. I’m sure they’ll be back in a few weeks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who time their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.

I know there are safeguarding issues with regards the kids being shared on social, especially with questionable snippets of them in their swimming gear, but as of yet that’s not breaking any laws.

Social services and schools have got way bigger fish to fry with vulnerable children. Give your heads a wobble, she’s probably just had enough of the criticism and hasn’t learned to brush it off yet. That, or the tax man (it’s self assessment season after all).

Oh and as for it being impulsive, they’ve got previous with that from backing out of the house in such a quick u-turn 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree! I don’t think the school are going to be the reason. Yes she probably shouldn’t be taking them out so often, but Daisy isn’t yet 5, so doesn’t actually need to be in school. And if she wanted to, she could take the girls out of school and home school 🤷🏻‍♀️ She may or may not get a fine depending on the school/local authority but she could pay that no problem.

i think its more likely to be a financial reason, as you say. Its tax self assessment time, she would/should be declaring all of Knapp &co income, all the affiliates, the income from youtube, the “free” gifts, quite a lot on top of her salary so perhaps she’s realised its not worth it while she’s still employed full time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
All this talk of social services and stuff is so overblown, they’re not going to waste their time on a family who take their kids out of school for a few weeks in the year to go on holiday to Florida for christs sakes.
I agree. I don’t think anything dramatic has happened. I just don’t think her ego can take the criticism any longer. It’s the smartest thing she has done but there’s no doubt in my mind that she will be back.

Reactions: 7
I bet its killing her not to post this is the most attention their account has got lol I think they will be back with a storey about scaling back and not stressing about logging so much etc but in reality nothing will change.

💯 this! The amount of people on this thread who think schools are horrified at kids being taken out for term time holidays. I’ve got a few primary school teacher friends and they literally couldn’t care less. They all say educationally it’s not a huge issue at primary level and that holidays where they’re seeing other cultures, coming into contact with other languages are actually beneficial to their education. All say that if they didn’t work in education they would take their kids on term time holidays too. All those who think the school will have had a stern word with the Knapps live in cloud cuckoo land. Schools have way bigger stuff to concern themselves with.

Reactions: 12
Simple way to avoid being offended by what people say, don’t go on tattle life and read about yourself. Whoever you are someone will always have something bad to sad. If you can’t handle it don’t read it.

💯 this! The amount of people on this thread who think schools are horrified at kids being taken out for term time holidays. I’ve got a few primary school teacher friends and they literally couldn’t care less. They all say educationally it’s not a huge issue at primary level and that holidays where they’re seeing other cultures, coming into contact with other languages are actually beneficial to their education. All say that if they didn’t work in education they would take their kids on term time holidays too. All those who think the school will have had a stern word with the Knapps live in cloud cuckoo land. Schools have way bigger stuff to concern themselves with.
Most teachers are probably happy to have one less in their class for a bit. Doesn’t look like their eldest was struggling at school, no upcoming exams, so why not take advantage while they’re young enough.

Can I get your mates to work at the school mine go too. We’ve been fined religiously everytime we’ve taken ours out. 😂

I think the thing is though, they’re not been taken out to travel the world they’re being taken out to go into the Disney bubble, bet you’re bottom dollar other parents and maybe the teachers have talked about their relentless holidaying.
Do I think it’s safeguarding/school issue, no. At the end of the day she comes across as/is selfish but in general the girls are well cared for. Given her profession, she should be more careful about what she shows of the girls, there’s been countless occasions of her showing the girls in vulnerable states and I dint think that’s right.

Do I think it’s impulsive of her yes!! She’s wanted this so long. Their travel day vid got more views than she’s ever had and they both said the amount of views their stories had were mind blowing. I just don’t get why she’s blow it off for a few mean but true comments which makes me think it’s something else. What though, I don’t know.

She’ll be back.

If it was safeguarding then Callum would also have made his Instagram private too and unlinked the YouTube straight away. She’s also not deleted any of her stories, which also has plenty of footage of the kids.

If it wasn’t to do with the content of her videos though, then they would all still be up on YouTube as legacy and for her to continue earning from them. Something is definitely curious - why would she need to remove the videos but not the stories? It’s obviously to do with her specifically as Callum didn’t go private straight away…

Her work maybe? A patient’s family recognised her? Or she did what she’s done before and gone into work exhausted by travelling on rest days or editing till all hours and telling the world about it. That was always very irresponsible.

Also when I click on her YouTube link now, it says that I can see it only if the user has granted access. I have my own private YouTube so I know this means it’s set to private. Not deleted then…

Last edited:
Can I get your mates to work at the school mine go too. We’ve been fined religiously everytime we’ve taken ours out. 😂
Well not sure if it would help if they did as fining or not is down to LA and whether or not the head reports the absence to the LA for them to fine. I’m not saying the Knapps wouldn’t have gotten a fine for Lyla’s absence just that I very much doubt the school would be as furious about the absence as some on this thread are trying to make out.
We’ve been lucky and never been fined thus far 😬

Reactions: 1
She took her channel down so quickly. If she was just taking a break wouldn't she just finish putting up the latest vlogs then say we are taking a break..something must have happened. I wonder if it was a work issue as there is a national policy and guidelines on social media and our trust has its own one also. Didnt she start a new role recently. It only takes one person in your new team to take umbrage either through concern or dislike/ jealousy. She regularly posts her kids in positions which people on here have questioned so perhaps she has been reported she does show herself in scrubs and although doesn't go into detail people know what she does perhaps she's been disciplined or threatened with it?

Reactions: 3
My two pennies -

I think getting a family account to grow is probably A LOT of work.
Influencers do a good job of making what they do look effortless, but I'm pretty sure vlogging a holiday zaps up the fun.

Maybe the views and the interaction on IG wasn't worth it after this trip?

I personally don't think it's got anything to do with school (unless it's been snidey remarks at the school gates/ parents) or work.

I hope a more genuine account fill this spot. Less aff links, less budgeting tips and 7 hols a year, less pure BS.

Reactions: 7
She’s depressed after reading all this.
You can't put yourself out there, in the way she did, with few boundaries at all and expect everyone to think you are brilliant. You have to be resilient and genuinely find a way not to care what people think or don't do it. She's chosen the latter, at least for now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.