Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the time being that’s 2 kids off line which is a good thing! I hope they go and enjoy their next holiday instead of posting constantly and enjoy and spend time with the girls! These girls have had no privacy that every kid is entitled to that! So many people know far to much information about them that they have not consented to, and that’s pretty scary! You have no idea who is lurking on the internet!

Reactions: 8
Holidays in other countries are enriching and parents shouldn’t be punished if it’s not at a key stage of term, doing it every month is punchable though IMO.

Reactions: 4
I used to work in behaviour and attendance so I’ll keep my opinions to myself hahaa

BUT I think her children getting to live life off camera can only be a good thing. And I hope that because she’s not vlogging or trying to put everything on stories constantly she is able to be more present in her every day life and on holidays and enjoy her children more.

The only….,and I mean only thing she had going for her was that she hadn’t gone down the slippery slope that many of these family vloggers seem to end up doing, (although camera’s in kids faces for strangers to ogle at DO NOT sit well with me)
Ie homeschooling-but not actually doing any schoolwork /giving up work to vlog 24/7 therefore being reliant on more and more outrageous thumbnails and click bait/ isolating kids from family members -friends / etc etc etc
………unless she has done it to prepare for all that!!
However if it’s actually because her puppy of a husband has actually grown a pair and ran off into the sunset - good on him!!!
Or she has realised she cannot live without being at Disney weekly and she has run off into the sunset!!to beg Disney to restart the programmes so she can move there!!
either way it’s no loss to us except we won’t have anything to snark on now….so dam her for spoiling our fun!!!

Well that’s a bit of news isn’t it!

Something is definitely off. You don’t just decided to suddenly delete your channel. Not with how much they were into it. Her way more than him.

You could see in the latest series one or two times he got a bit shirty with her and maybe the trips were becoming too much about meeting up with the fake friends? I don’t know but I don’t buy the whole “it’s no one single thing” I think something big must’ve gone down for her to reach this decision.

Who are they going to boast to about their DVC membership now?

She’s all for the attention. That’s her, that’s what she’s wanted since having the girls, going from mummy blogging when it was the trend, to jumping on the YouTube then the Disney vlogging, she was just starting to achieve what she wanted so why would she suddenly throw it away.

Maybe she wants the tattle thread to die down and will reinstate it before the 30 days or it’s a massive cry for attention and she wants her inbox flooded with messages, notice comments were turned off on the post?

Best decision for the girls either way.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if it's because due to her influencer career, they had to take the girls when they didn't want or plan to, and have then also got in trouble with school. If they didn't splash their whole lives on the internet few people would have cared or commented.

Reactions: 2
Seems bizarre this morning her latest vlog was there uploaded. Didn’t get chance to watch and later the same day it’s all gone. Like why bother editing and uploading to shut everything down today. This screams instinctive decision.

Reactions: 9
only way I’d believe it if it’s it’s for a man
I dont think he is gay like Oaf. But he has a little *spice*

I wonder how long the DVC membership will last now she hasnt got anyone to boast to??

I do believe that she will reinvent herself and do something else at somepoint. Probably when this thread goes dead.

She'll go get a make over now. Short or grow it long, or dye her hair. Thats what women do after a breakup

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Us too. Dreading informing the school though 🙈
I hate to sound like I’m humbly bragging, but I’ve taken my children out ( for a Disney trip ) every year over October half term and the following week, I think it’s 10 sessions they can miss before a fine is issued, ( the day has 2 session. , morning and afternoon) and our school fines each parent for each child , I think it’s 120 for both me and my husband .we always fill the form in and are quite open that we are going on holiday & we will accept the consequences. As yet , we have received one 60 pound fine ( I’m still not sure how it was worked out ) i was losing sleep over telling the school , now I just accept my fate 😂😂

I hate to sound like I’m humbly bragging, but I’ve taken my children out ( for a Disney trip ) every year over October half term and the following week, I think it’s 10 sessions they can miss before a fine is issued, ( the day has 2 session. , morning and afternoon) and our school fines each parent for each child , I think it’s 120 for both me and my husband .we always fill the form in and are quite open that we are going on holiday & we will accept the consequences. As yet , we have received one 60 pound fine ( I’m still not sure how it was worked out ) i was losing sleep over telling the school , now I just accept my fate 😂😂
The 10 sessions before you get fined isn’t a rule anymore. It’s entirely down to the discretion of the school providing your child is 5 or older. Some schools will fine for missing a single session. Others will almost never fine

Someone over on The D!bb thinks the reason they’ve gone is “Probably something to do with that nasty forum” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah man I’d just come over and wanted to find out about these and she’s shut her YT down 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Do you think it could be some of the older daughters class mates found out about the vlogs and are bullying her about it? Maybe she begged her mum to stop uploading the videos. It would explain why she’s deleted her YT channel.

Do you think it could be some of the older daughters class mates found out about the vlogs and are bullying her about it? Maybe she begged her mum to stop uploading the videos. It would explain why she’s deleted her YT channel.
I wouldn’t be surprised sadly, kids today are gits.

So I have now been blocked by The Lodge guys for a normal vlog comment and following a spoof insta of them, by Watsons do Disney for calling her out going to USA via the back door and now Princess Sian.....and I'm sure dullum will have too
Did the Watson’s back door it too?

Did the Watson’s back door it too?
Yep. And Natasha from Ears Ever After, which I will keep repeating at ever opportunity because she scheduled posts making it look like she was at home, but accidentally posted a masked up photo of her riding Everest on insta. And of course, Yaz and Ash, who continue to peddle tat over at Tragical Day Apparel.

That's three sets of Disney vloggers gone from our screens in 12 months, with the demise of Paul and Cheryl's unique partnership thrown into the mix.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.