Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she still works in healthcare, she could have been flagged with her governing body over what they've posted. I know the NMC can be quite picking with social media.

Reactions: 7
We will never get to see Dullum showing off his run medals......as has been mentioned, stopping mid series when this was trumpeted as the return home after 2 years away is the odd bit. Finish the series and step away.
Something has happened.... definitely.

Reactions: 8
I don't think its Callum he was as in to it as she was vlogging the running etc And even if the school did say something how would that effect her their her kids rightly or wrongly she can take them out of school and face a fine I can't see her being the kind of person to care.
To take the channel down when she would of been getting ad revenue on all her old videos is just stupid.

So on the basis of all of this something has happened a threat maybe of a crazy person that found out where they live to pull all videos off line they are trying to hide something that has been found in them where they live maybe I don't know but someone that was planning on being a influencer full time wouldn't do this unless it was something big.

Reactions: 7
But look how quickly she closed the shop, that was done abruptly just like this. Maybe dullum has grown some and finally said no more. Think how much more budgeting she needs to do to pay for the next holiday now with no more income from you tube x

Reactions: 1
I reckon something’s gone down or you’d just leave up the channel and collect whatever cash you could - it’s been deleted midway through a series for which they already have the content. You’d just finish that, say that’s it folks but collect whatever cash you could whilst it runs down over time? At least there won’t be any more exploitation of those young kids unless it’s a tantrum and back up next week.

Reactions: 4
Nah I'm not convinced Callum had anything to do with it, he was just as much of an attention bleep as she was.

Taking your kids out of school in England is not something that’s done often and in most cases you get fined. Maybe a couple of days before the end of term but to take them out for an entire trip is wrong!!!!
Then to post it all online to make money. I’m sure anyone school or employer would be disappointed

Taking your kids out of school in England is not something that’s done often and in most cases you get fined. Maybe a couple of days before the end of term but to take them out for an entire trip is wrong!!!!
Then to post it all online to make money. I’m sure anyone school or employer would be disappointed
disappointed maybe but they still can't do anything about it. When we go to Disney we normally go October so always have a week before or after half term and yes the school don't like it but my children my choice and I've never been fined as the school have never reported us to the council.

It could be legitimately that it wasn't making her happy anymore/she realised it wasn't right for the girls but deleting in the middle of a vlog series is odd. She may as well have kept earning the revenue if it was small.

Well this has trumped Yaz & Ash as the the strangest thing that has ever occurred in the YouTube Disney community

• Haha
Reactions: 20
disappointed maybe but they still can't do anything about it. When we go to Disney we normally go October so always have a week before or after half term and yes the school don't like it but my children my choice and I've never been fined as the school have never reported us to the council.
I think that’s ok either side of a school holiday. But you’re not taking your kids out to publicly make money from a second income. It’s like if your kids are actors and they need approval to have time off to go and be in a tv show for example. They prob never told the school it was to earn money from vlogging

I don’t know what happened but I know what I hoped happened.

They just spent thousands and thousands on a trip to WDW and Sian clearly spent most of her time entirely focussing on posting stories on Instagram and videoing for vlogs. It was apparent from those stories and vlogs that, aside from when she met other influencers, she was having little or no fun. It was just work. The 27 stories of a breakfast buffet was a real low. Then to add to this she also has a sustained internet backlash to the obviously problematic parts of her social media.

Sian has always implied that she lives for holidays and doesn’t really like her home life (if only because of the “sacrifices” she makes to afford holidays). If those holidays are now becoming hard work and/or too stressful due to the backlash then what does she have left? The absolutely correct thing to do in that situation is to step back from vlogging and social media and learn to enjoy not just the holidays but her homelife too.

Well done to Sian. This is absolutely the best decision for her and her family.

Reactions: 10
I'm pulling mine out for 2 weeks. We've not been since before he was born and after 2 years of covid and him completing every bit of homeschooling work set for him along with still working at greater depths, we've decided we are happy to take him out and pay the fine. The difference is we've never done it before and never will again.

Reactions: 10
I would think the school would take a dim view of them saying the school is fine with it and the fact the poor girls are half naked on the vlogs. Could have threatened them with reporting to social services.

I'm pulling mine out for 2 weeks. We've not been since before he was born and after 2 years of covid and him completing every bit of homeschooling work set for him along with still working at greater depths, we've decided we are happy to take him out and pay the fine. The difference is we've never done it before and never will again.
Us too. Dreading informing the school though 🙈

Reactions: 2
Us too. Dreading informing the school though 🙈
I don’t think there is anything wrong with it when it is not a regular thing ! My husband is a teacher and on the SLT of a school and he’s of the mind that holidays teach kids vital skills , like swimming , making friends and give them memories they will have for a life time !

sadly we can’t really go away outside of term time because of his job but I’d have no qualms about pulling my son out (he’s 2 now so it’s a while off !) if we were going away !

Maybe he’s left her???
only way I’d believe it if it’s it’s for a man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.