Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something has definitely happened for her to do this. She was just getting noticed by Disney and getting invites to things. There is no way she would quit voluntarily.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure some external influence caused this, there is no way the woman who blogged that last trip and all those insta posts just steps back. I think she's been in trouble with someone, somewhere or has been given an ultimatum by the girls/Dullum. She was too hungry and desperate to just step back of her own accord.

Reactions: 14
Maybe dullum got fed up of their whole life being obsessed/taken over with social media and you tube. Good on you Sian for finally realising.

Reactions: 8
It seems like an impulsive decision to me. Anyway its a good thing for the sake of her kids, she was far too flippant with their privacy.

Reactions: 7
I've got massive respect for her TBH. Whilst she could pretend it wasn't affecting her it clearly was. Live your lives and enjoy your children growing up without the constant pressure of having to share every moment with internet strangers for fake likes. I genuinely wish them well.

Reactions: 14
I reckon she got a lot of tit online and probably offline for taking the kids out of school for that trip. Schools don’t take absences lightly nowadays so that might be part of it.

I just discovered their channel my dislike for Sian in the last couple of weeks so this is a shame for me for it to end so abruptly hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do we reckon she'll be back or is that it? I can't see her coming back, even if she will miss the adoration from randoms.

Reactions: 1
She’s prob doing it for attention, and then will pop up in the next school holidays. Although I hope she doesn’t, she’s everything wrong with these families on social media. She ignores her kids to be famous

Reactions: 4
Do we reckon she'll be back or is that it? I can't see her coming back, even if she will miss the adoration from randoms.
I think she will be back , she is an attention bleep sadly ! Can’t believe she deleted the channel when she was halfway through a Disney series … surely if this was a planned break then she’d finish uploading the vlogs and then announce her departure ? Seems as though something has happened , agree with other posters it might have come from school

part of me thinks she might have read here and picked up on some of our valid comments about how she ignores her children to film etc and whether that hit home for her and she realised we are right and not nasty trolls but just concerned women who see 2 lovely girls being over exposed and treated like irritations by their mother

I hope for daisy and Lyla she never comes back

Reactions: 11
I mean .. why delete the channel though? Just stop doing it, fine fair enough, well done you - but why not just leave the old videos up? And is she not finishing the most recent series? Something has definitely prompted this.

I do think something has happened as it was only a few days ago she was considering not vlogging the next trip, also to stop mid series is too abruptly. Surely you’d finish it and then put out a “sadly this is our last series….”. Though I do have respect for her letting how followers know.

Reactions: 5
Dramatic breakdown following a telling off by the school!

But, I think we can all agree that she was getting insufferable with the constant sharing of inappropriate things and tagging every damn product for money!

But... How will she survive without all those affiliate links??!!! Nah somethings led her to this. But fair play if it was loved ones and she's actually listened.

No more flogging yaz and cash crapical apparel!

I don’t think Dullum has asked her to do this… he was posting a million stories on their trips too.

She must have been getting some YouTube revenue, why not leave up the old videos and just quietly collect the cash? No way is this a decision she's made herself.

I don’t think Dullum has asked her to do this… he was posting a million stories on their trips too.
This! I totally forgot. We didn’t see his last run did we? And to delete them all, not just keep the channel makes me think she got in trouble for something. I really liked their first few vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.