Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sian sent her food/treats and Mads didn’t do a big song and dance about it on social media then that makes it even funnier. Sian will have been waiting patiently for her mention on insta for it not to come 😂

A tit load of crap expensive skincare which will make her skin worse and new pans in the same day after an expensive holiday to Florida and before her second holiday to Florida in a few weeks. Tell me more about how you save money Sian.
She obviously managed to buy the pans because she saved buying breakfast/snacks the first day at WDW because she had brought the pastries/walkers! Her multi saving tips are out of this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahhh but what you have all forgotten is how much cash she must be making flogging tit supplements and workouts. That she never promotes, except all the time. I'm sure that is making a fortune for her. In fact, if you only joined her team, you too could probably own DVC points (purchased by your spineless husband's parents).

I'm only surprised she hasn't started flogging the tit skincare yet. I've said it before, she's easy prey for any MLM hunbot, all she cares about is 'keeping up' and that's exactly what they feast on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh but what you have all forgotten is how much cash she must be making flogging tit supplements and workouts. That she never promotes, except all the time. I'm sure that is making a fortune for her. In fact, if you only joined her team, you too could probably own DVC points (purchased by your spineless husband's parents).

I'm only surprised she hasn't started flogging the tit skincare yet. I've said it before, she's easy prey for any MLM hunbot, all she cares about is 'keeping up' and that's exactly what they feast on.
Her workouts served her well for runDisney though…wait 🤣

Nothing but random injuries, dwindling fitness and a chronic quitting habit to stomp out that fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She even holds her face in exactly this way! 🤣🤣for one minute I even wondered if you had superimposed the hand to the pic to make it more realistic, I had to look twice 🤣
I’m just very good at sourcing photos of slimy politicians that look like low budget Disney vloggers

• Haha
Sian’s lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Yesterday she bought 30 saucepans and £150 worth of skincare products. Today she’s going to live “a more simple life” by throwing away a load of stuff they’ve wasted their considerable disposable income on and never wear or use.

That isn’t living a more simple life. That’s spring cleaning.

Reactions: 10

Yesterday she bought 30 saucepans and £150 worth of skincare products. Today she’s going to live “a more simple life” by throwing away a load of stuff they’ve wasted their considerable disposable income on and never wear or use.

I did clock him taking the piss out of her hand gestures though. I appreciated that. 😌

Suprised she didn't call it a closet.

Reactions: 2

My first thought was she's saw us commenting on her splurges again yesterday and this is her reaction - we all know she reads here.

Hi Sian, you're not fooling anyone 👋

Where does she post this stuff? Just curious. I don’t see it on Insta or her YouTube channel.

My first thought was she's saw us commenting on her splurges again yesterday and this is her reaction - we all know she reads here.

Hi Sian, you're not fooling anyone 👋
But this would just be a complete lack of awareness: “I’m going to prove I don’t waste loads of money by throwing away loads of stuff I’ve wasted money on!”. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 3
Give it a week and she’ll be buying ‘all the things’ that she’s throwing out today!
The reel of her cringy dancing and I assume Daisy in the background saying ‘can you take me somewhere else please’ even she finds her cringy 🤣

Give it a week and she’ll be buying ‘all the things’ that she’s throwing out today!
The reel of her cringy dancing and I assume Daisy in the background saying ‘can you take me somewhere else please’ even she finds her cringy 🤣
Ugh I know. Every time she dances my skin crawls. It’s super cringy, but for some reason she doesn’t see it. She’s an absolute twit. Oh and are we supposed to believe that the camera/dullum just happened to be in the right place at the right time, ready to capture the “spontaneous” moment?

Reactions: 7
I take real joy in knowing that she is not satisfied with that house she owns, but also that she can't afford the one she wants without actual sacrifice (which she is not capable of).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.