Knappily Ever After #3 Handcock and Gove, sitting in a tree, filming crotch shots for all to see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I didn't get that far. He looked pissed at being filmed eating. He had a bucket, she started talking and I switched off. Blandy mcblandville.

She is the queen of fads. Gluten free is a fad her fitness influencers are on. It nigh on impossible to be completely gluten free if your making food for other people who eat it. Ask any ceoliac and they will tell you it's a nightmare. Shes reducing gluten to be trendy. It helps with a lot of things that she doesnt have

Mostly cause she would of told us about it.
Cant wait for the monthly favs vlogs. An excuse to buy more shite.
You missed put on the lego advent calendars and the next delivery then which included converse trainers for the kids. She obviously doesn't know her oldest shoe size either as she had to buy 2 different sizes. So much for not buying anything but did make the point of getting their free coffee as part of their insurance. It was on on my phone and played into my ear i didn't really watch it properly.

Magic money tree in the Knapp household as per usual. Not content with 2 visits to WDW this year it's time to squeeze in a third with a late booking for mid October. Of course the frugal as ever Knapps just happen to have a spare few grand under the sofa to pay for the flights, probable car hire, food and drinks for the 10? night holiday.
No cost of living crisis for the Knapps....

Reactions: 5
Don't worry they are only going for 7 days, but can only do down time while there if its productive. Kids are going to feel rough the 1st day by at school.

They are still promoting Magical Day Apparel, and I think that tells you everything you need to know about Sian.

Magic money tree in the Knapp household as per usual. ......
No cost of living crisis for the Knapps....
Knappily Ever After #4 No Cost of Living Crisis for the Knapps.

Its so tasteless. People will die and she's going to be showing off the whole time. He's no better but seems to of had the sense to shut down his gram.

Morning Sian 👋🤣
And its only 9.30am! Here we go.

Apparently all criticism is hate. Showing off how much you can buy while a good chunk of the country wont be able to heat their homes and eat is now immune to critique.

I watched some more of the slog. She seasons like a well off middle class white woman. (Now thats unnecessary critique princess 😘)

Reactions: 3
“What happens when somebody hates on you? Nothing, so carry on”

As a children’s nurse Sian will undoubtedly have encountered many parents with precisely this attitude. They usually say something along the lines of “You can’t judge me, I’m an amazing mum” (they aren’t) or “I would do anything for my kids” (they wouldn’t).

Calling all criticism “hate” or people who criticise “haters” is a neat psychological trick to pretend that there is no valid criticism. People criticising are just “haters”. All criticism is just “hate”. Everything you are doing in your echo chamber is perfect.

Obviously not all criticism is correct. But it’s not all wrong either. Just like not all the praise and support she gets in her echo chamber is genuine.

Reactions: 1
C6878093-E00D-401B-89AD-87FC5E10089F.jpeg

A bit tasteless if you ask me. She’s literally set her phone up on a timer to take this.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
If she'd just put the other 2 pictures up it would have been fine, she obviously had to nick the winnie the pooh picture off disney too.

Reactions: 2
God she is so bleeping desperate for attention. Half tempted to reply to her unpopular opinion box with “trying to milk the death of someone for views is scummy af”

Reactions: 9
Let's not forget sian thinks she's the main character when we know this isn't true.

Reactions: 2
She’s done it because she has American mates and she’s playing up to stereotypes for their benefit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.