Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much do you reckon she gets paid to pr these products? If it says gifted it given for free but ad means she's been paid right?

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know
I would says £100’s of £1000’s 🤮
Literally making a fortune as she has over 200k followers she will be commanding a very high rate for ads. I would say it pays more than her teaching job for sure hence she’s sacking it !

I would says £100’s of £1000’s 🤮
Literally making a fortune as she has over 200k followers she will be commanding a very high rate for ads. I would say it pays more than her teaching job for sure hence she’s sacking it !
Yes my daughter tells me she'll be getting min 750 per ad then 1000 per 100,000 followers but it's discretionary so the going rate can go up depending on product so she could be earning 3 to 5k a month possibly more.

Has she confirmed she's leaving it.?

Today it's brabantia.

Others are Next, tesco, asda but there's much more

Reactions: 2
Yes my daughter tells me she'll be getting min 750 per ad then 1000 per 100,000 followers but it's discretionary so the going rate can go up depending on product so she could be earning 3 to 5k a month possibly more.

Has she confirmed she's leaving it.?

Today it's brabantia.

Others are Next, tesco, asda but there's much more
She had said a couple of times that there are some changes afoot. I think “someone” asked her how she fits it all in (job, kids, Instagram) and she replied that she is constantly busy but things are changing. 🤷‍♀️ Make hay while the sun shines eh

The washing line reel 😂
Oh my, someone doesn’t outdoor dry their clothes & bedding; what an absolute joke. Looks to me like someone has used dry bedding, duvet folded in half on the gifted Brabantia 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a good advert for said company🤣😂

I'll check it out not seen it yet. Wonder how many interior design orders she's had yet?
At a guess ZERO 😂🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

It's all about in the style today! Another pr product
And she looked like a sack of potatoes in it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my, someone doesn’t outdoor dry their clothes & bedding; what an absolute joke. Looks to me like someone has used dry bedding, duvet folded in half on the gifted Brabantia 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a good advert for said company🤣😂

At a guess ZERO 😂🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

And she looked like a sack of potatoes in it!
She did indeed 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How much do you reckon she gets paid to pr these products? If it says gifted it given for free but ad means she's been paid right?
Whatever she gets paid, it’s far too much and that stupid little girly, whiney voice totally puts me off. Pity her long suffering husband, kids and let’s not forget the rabbits 😂 having to listen to her every day 🙄

Oh dear 🤣 Someone has rattled her cage ! She asked what people wanted to see more off from her account and she received a couple of negative messages about ADs 🤣 she is protesting big time about how much effort she puts in and it’s good to get something back ! How about telling people HOW MUCH MONEY YOURE MAKING OFF THEM if you want to be transparent and it’s not a TABOO subject 😉 And she has just posted another washing line AD 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh dear 🤣 Someone has rattled her cage ! She asked what people wanted to see more off from her account and she received a couple of negative messages about ADs 🤣 she is protesting big time about how much effort she puts in and it’s good to get something back ! How about telling people HOW MUCH MONEY YOURE MAKING OFF THEM if you want to be transparent and it’s not a TABOO subject 😉 And she has just posted another washing line AD 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s right, nothing wrong with an ad, BUT not when it’s EVERY SINGLE POST, and she says it’s brands she genuinely loves, but it’s all so random and coming across like she’ll advertise anything.
Would be better if it was just once or twice a week, but she posts everyday and 80% of it is an ad. It’s boring and really putting me off her, I skip through it all. I used to really enjoy her content but now it feels like just putting freebies and adverts

Reactions: 4
Agree @HarrisD, it is looking as if she is grabbing whatever any company wants her to advertise; she needs to choose more wisely. She is presently coming across as greedy and grabby, much like a lot of the insta huns.

Agree @HarrisD, it is looking as if she is grabbing whatever any company wants her to advertise; she needs to choose more wisely. She is presently coming across as greedy and grabby, much like a lot of the insta huns.
She does need to choose more wisely. I've said this from the beginning the products are not in line with her personal choice or style. Personally I think if she chose wisely and slowly the companies that she would chose would approach her. Doing all this greedy advertising is in complete contradiction to her interior design business. Is she considers herself a business person she needs to do it right before she loses credability. Even my teenage daughter who usually gets sucked in with insta is complaining that these influencers are just not taken that serious now. My daughter cited one who was advertising a new clear fake tan that doesn't transfer to clothes or bedding and there are only 2 on the market...the fluencer advertised one week and then the other the next week. Surely that's not on.

Feel like saying her there a thread of tattle if you really want to know what people think

Reactions: 5
She does need to choose more wisely. I've said this from the beginning the products are not in line with her personal choice or style. Personally I think if she chose wisely and slowly the companies that she would chose would approach her. Doing all this greedy advertising is in complete contradiction to her interior design business. Is she considers herself a business person she needs to do it right before she loses credability. Even my teenage daughter who usually gets sucked in with insta is complaining that these influencers are just not taken that serious now. My daughter cited one who was advertising a new clear fake tan that doesn't transfer to clothes or bedding and there are only 2 on the market...the fluencer advertised one week and then the other the next week. Surely that's not on.

Feel like saying her there a thread of tattle if you really want to know what people think
You are right, she does need to do it right as she’s loosing credibility fast. I think she could do it very well, and with more appropriate brands to suit her content, she never struck as someone to advertise washing lines and a tesco app, thought she’d be more classy than that.
Advertising stuff like that does not sit well alongside interior design