Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think of the new KJG interiors website. £250 for a mood board ! Charges for her time now so she may be more inclined to answer questions 🤔 😂

Has she any qualifications in interior design? She’s only done her own and her mothers house. I wonder how she’d cope with creating a look that wasn’t to her style or taste. I love her style and home but certainly would not pay those fees to someone with no experience.
I really love her taste but it’s just add after add, I don’t feel her account is authentic at all now, every single post is an advert or gifted item

Reactions: 7
What do we think of the new KJG interiors website. £250 for a mood board ! Charges for her time now so she may be more inclined to answer questions 🤔 😂
And yes, she’s super rude in her posts stating ‘look in the highlights, don’t ask me questions’
Rarely shares other accounts

Reactions: 3
And yes, she’s super rude in her posts stating ‘look in the highlights, don’t ask me questions’
Rarely shares other accounts
She is so rude! Her time is obviously very precious 😂. £250 for a mood board look that will be identical to her house. She is not an interior designer and will struggle to design for someone who is after a different look.

Reactions: 5
Has she any qualifications in interior design? She’s only done her own and her mothers house. I wonder how she’d cope with creating a look that wasn’t to her style or taste. I love her style and home but certainly would not pay those fees to someone with no experience.
I really love her taste but it’s just add after add, I don’t feel her account is authentic at all now, every single post is an advert or gifted item
So true ! No qualifications whatsoever. Unless you count advertising endless gifted items 🤣Renovates 2 houses = interior designer ! Totally agree her house is nice and it will be interesting to see how she recreates the look for others without the gifted or heavily discounted items it will not be affordable for the average Joe Bloggs. Anyone can create a mood board of wish list items but is it achievable ? I’m sure some gullible individuals will fall for it !

She is so rude! Her time is obviously very precious 😂. £250 for a mood board look that will be identical to her house. She is not an interior designer and will struggle to design for someone who is after a different look.
So so rude and to be honest, uninteresting! I don’t think she has any other options other than monochrome or scandi. I love the bohemian and country looks but I doubt she would be interested in other looks if all she promotes is black and white 🤷‍♀️

That's way over the top she's not in the league of Sophie Patterson and others. Just ridiculous. Be interesting to look on Companies House next year see what her declared earning are. I doubt no even one of her followers will pay that amount

Totally agree

We could all have house like that if we got it free.

• Heart
Christ this woman needs a reality check, so far up her own arse I’m surprised she can breathe.

Puffy, hamster cheeks; what is with all the reels with her young daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️ how embarrassing 🙈

If you really wanted the dress, why didn’t you buy it when you were in Harvey Nicks shopping today for your PR visit, how bloody pretentious is she 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Christ this woman needs a reality check, so far up her own arse I’m surprised she can breathe.

Puffy, hamster cheeks; what is with all the reels with her young daughter 🤷🏼‍♀️ how embarrassing 🙈

If you really wanted the dress, why didn’t you buy it when you were in Harvey Nicks shopping today for your PR visit, how bloody pretentious is she 🤬
If it wasn’t gifted she obviously can’t afford it! She gets right up my nose now! I did like her account but my god the ads are just unbelievable now. The bag rental ad she did with her daughter was embarrassingly bad! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it wasn’t gifted she obviously can’t afford it! She gets right up my nose now! I did like her account but my god the ads are just unbelievable now. The bag rental ad she did with her daughter was embarrassingly bad! 🙈
I agree, I really enjoyed her account but now it’s constant ads and all so random, like she’ll promote anything and say she loves it because it was free.
It makes me cringe. Don’t think it’s a good setting for someone trying to break into interior design, her account isn’t professional, it’s just advertising any old tat now.
Real shame

Reactions: 2
This baby sounding noise of a woman is going yo Harvey nichs tmw. Better no

Yeh bet she never went shopping in the asda or f &f gear she promotes. I hate the way all the insta huns love her. Be interesting to see if they gift tge bloody dress. Sickening. It's the form of polite begging

The bag rental video was so bad !! If you can’t afford it why pretend 😬 Though I laughed so hard, as in the next story she goes out for the free Harvey Nichs lunch without the bag she’s been pushing, so obviously it wasn’t that ab fab after all 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Another gripe of mine, why is she always mentioning how big her bust is when modelling the free dresses; looks like a boob job to me.

Offering her services as an interior designer 🙄 her prices are unreal. Personally I would be looking for someone that could design, not someone that has copied the design concept of another IG account.

I’ve never commented on a post before but this has really wound me up! I’m an interior designer with years experience and my BIGGEST bug barer is people designing their living room and calling themselves an interior designer or offering a service. I’ve got a degree in interior design, worked so hard to get it, worked hard to get the jobs in the industry for people like this to bounce in and offer uneducated services at extortionate prices. £250 for a mood board is ridiculous money considering there won’t be face to face meetings to discuss options or styles. Absolute joke. I’d love to see her take on an actual interior design project and deal with the things we actually deal with. It’s not just fluffing cushions and picking pretty curtains.

Reactions: 14
I’ve never commented on a post before but this has really wound me up! I’m an interior designer with years experience and my BIGGEST bug barer is people designing their living room and calling themselves an interior designer or offering a service. I’ve got a degree in interior design, worked so hard to get it, worked hard to get the jobs in the industry for people like this to bounce in and offer uneducated services at extortionate prices. £250 for a mood board is ridiculous money considering there won’t be face to face meetings to discuss options or styles. Absolute joke. I’d love to see her take on an actual interior design project and deal with the things we actually deal with. It’s not just fluffing cushions and picking pretty curtains.
A real designer don’t even cost that. But her Narcissism is telling her that she’s best Insta ever and she can demand that price for a few pics.

Spot on!!! Instagram is responsible for creating so many of the “I’m now offering a design service” accounts. Her house is lovely with some great design features. But let’s face it, most of the stuff has been gifted as she wouldn’t be able to afford to buy it. She has a very specific look which does not make her a designer. She wouldn’t know where to start if someone wanted a different look. That’s where a qualified designer comes in. It is quite pathetic to call yourself this when you are a teaching assistant in a primary school with a nice house and a big following. I think she is giving up the school job though - she’s hinted there is change afoot.

Such a sneaky cow. I’ve complained to ASA 🤭View attachment 539179View attachment 539178
Good for you!! Why does she do this?

Such a sneaky cow. I’ve complained to ASA 🤭View attachment 539179View attachment 539178
How do you report to asa? I’m going to do the same

Good she does this regularly !!!!

Spot on!!! Instagram is responsible for creating so many of the “I’m now offering a design service” accounts. Her house is lovely with some great design features. But let’s face it, most of the stuff has been gifted as she wouldn’t be able to afford to buy it. She has a very specific look which does not make her a designer. She wouldn’t know where to start if someone wanted a different look. That’s where a qualified designer comes in. It is quite pathetic to call yourself this when you are a teaching assistant in a primary school with a nice house and a big following. I think she is giving up the school job though - she’s hinted there

Well done you 🤣 This is her standard behaviour ! Why on earth would anyone type AD PR AFF in white text against a white background !! It’s so underhand. I counted 5 consecutive ads on her stories yesterday where she tried to disguise an ad or gifted product. Enough greedy woman !
She's been doing this for months.

You are so right!! Must make you mad.
I wouldn't call her look interior design. She has a concept and she's just followed the same concept throughout. It's completely different from any interior designer I know. I've used on and im a Harlequin, romo and linwood fabric fan if I told her this I'm not confident she'd know where to start.

Last edited:
Spot on!!! Instagram is responsible for creating so many of the “I’m now offering a design service” accounts. Her house is lovely with some great design features. But let’s face it, most of the stuff has been gifted as she wouldn’t be able to afford to buy it. She has a very specific look which does not make her a designer. She wouldn’t know where to start if someone wanted a different look. That’s where a qualified designer comes in. It is quite pathetic to call yourself this when you are a teaching assistant in a primary school with a nice house and a big following. I think she is giving up the school job though - she’s hinted there is change afoot.

Good for you!! Why does she do this?

There you go

Absolutely agree. I said this earlier, how would she manage a challenging and difficult client who’s tastes differ to hers.
she’s not an interior designer, yes Ido like her style and house but she’s not shown us she can do anything different.
Every day she promotes something different, all so random.

I hate when Instagrammers hint at stuff they like, it’s begging for freebies, it’s embarrassing